Reviews for A New Hero: Awakening
Ben Hudson chapter 2 . 6/26
Hey there, Alex.

How are you doing?

I just want to say that I'm loving everything that you've written such as A New Hero, Awakening (which I'm reading right now), A Strange New World, and Recovery.
I also wanted to ask you if you know how far you are on the Chapters for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

I'll speak to you soon.

Your friend, Ben.
F14M3RZ chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Heheheh. And so, Alex realized from that moment forward that Fluttershy is best pony.
F14M3RZ chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Huh. Nice rewite of a rewrite. You can see Alex's turmoil a bit better, while also deviating from the show a bit more.
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
When are you updating this retell story?
Majin Kurama95 chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Alex is a textbook case of Avoidant personality to Wikipedia,anyway.
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
nice going. I like what you're doing. Keep up the good work. Ja ne!
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
i like this re-visit. Are you gonna redo the whole 1st seasion of your story?
Mr. Good Guy chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Yo, Alex, it's me, Mr. Good Guy, are you ok? You haven't been responding to my messages...
Mangan chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Hello!
Read this story after "A new Hero". You know, both stories are really good.
But this story contains much more details of characters and story.
Sincerely, for me Alex in this story seems almost completly different character.
I really want to see the path of this Alex.
at least, until they go to grand galloping gala.

thanks for your stories
Romulus Magnus chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Fantastic chapter, this one seems to flow better than the one in 'A New Hero'. I liked how Alex is the one to try and help Applejack first, rather than being dragged along by Twilight to and from Sweet Apple Acres as in the original chapter. Liked the small conversation between Alex and Rarity before the award ceremony. Hope to see more soon.
Inkweaver22 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Yay for the cute AlexShy moment! Having that start early is another thing I enjoy.
Inkweaver22 chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Ugh. I know Alex has been abused in the past and is clinically depressed, but come on! I would die to have six people suddenly want to be my friends, at least then I would have some...

I also see what you're doing with his little journal at the end of each chapter. They're his equivalent of the friendship reports.
Inkweaver22 chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Once again, a lot of improvement over the original. I especially approve of how you brought up that Alex knows Celestia NOW instead of the middle of the story. It helps fix that plot hole.
Inkweaver22 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Dang. I forgot how depressing Alex was. Just... Dang.

On a lighter note, your writing has definitely improved! This is much better than the original!
Shisarakage chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
I'm... impressed. This little redux is rather enthralling, and with the way you have the character-lore for Alex here being (to my eyes) so different, it makes me wonder just how amazing this would be if you followed up with a redux of the entire thing, continuing on into the Fourth Season as well.

Until next time.