Reviews for Symmetry in Time
MyInnerWorld chapter 10 . 8/12
I wonder why you stopped updating.. Was a really good story Hun.
onlyinmymind chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
This took so long uhh
I had lost all hopes tbh ahah
AVreader chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
I just LOVE this story, its been a long time since you updated :( pleaaaaaaaaase come back lol
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
This was so great. Wish there were more
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
I found this story by chance and I'm so glad I did your writing is incredible please continue updating I read all chapters in one day and I can't wait to see what's next!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
Love it!
cne chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Ridiculously good writing. I'm so happy you decided to update. Very hot and believable, and much much better than the trash that was season 3.
Al chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
I can't believe I only discovered this today. It's incredible - I love the softness of this post-prison Alex and Piper. Wow.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
So happy to see this update. Have always loved this story and I'm really excited to see you continue with it.
phantomframe chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
This is such an epic, interesting, well done and HOT fanfic! I'm glad you checked back in with it, as I might have never discovered it. I hope you continue with it-it's fabulous.
TriskeleWorld chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Well done ;-)
mielsita chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
I'm hooked ...can't wait for an update
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Best I've ever read. Wow. I so desperately need more, whatever you can give us. These versions of Piper and Alex are so alive in my mind..
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
You have no idea the relief and happiness it brought me to see an update! I am so attached and enamored by this version of Alex and Piper. I shall await the next installment (im)patiently and just cherish anything more to come. Your writing of this couple and even the minor characters in the show is so superb and affecting, I thank you for writing this to help us ride out the hiatus. Cheers, and happy writing!
bluepaintbox chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Im so in love with this story