Reviews for Symmetry in Time
I found this story by chance and I'm so glad I did your writing is incredible please continue updating I read all chapters in one day and I can't wait to see what's next!
Love it!
cne chapter 1 . 7/9
Ridiculously good writing. I'm so happy you decided to update. Very hot and believable, and much much better than the trash that was season 3.
Al chapter 10 . 7/9
I can't believe I only discovered this today. It's incredible - I love the softness of this post-prison Alex and Piper. Wow.
So happy to see this update. Have always loved this story and I'm really excited to see you continue with it.
phantomframe chapter 10 . 7/9
This is such an epic, interesting, well done and HOT fanfic! I'm glad you checked back in with it, as I might have never discovered it. I hope you continue with it-it's fabulous.
TriskeleWorld chapter 2 . 2/11
Well done ;-)
mielsita chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
I'm hooked ...can't wait for an update
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Best I've ever read. Wow. I so desperately need more, whatever you can give us. These versions of Piper and Alex are so alive in my mind..
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
You have no idea the relief and happiness it brought me to see an update! I am so attached and enamored by this version of Alex and Piper. I shall await the next installment (im)patiently and just cherish anything more to come. Your writing of this couple and even the minor characters in the show is so superb and affecting, I thank you for writing this to help us ride out the hiatus. Cheers, and happy writing!
bluepaintbox chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Im so in love with this story
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Really brilliant chapter. You have just opened up a story with endless possibilites and I want to know what they are. Selfish aren't I. Great Job.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
A baby...will things be tested or is domesticity on the horizon, but always with a twist. Love this chapter. One to go and then more of that please... x
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Stay here tonight...so much love. Great chapter.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Bit of a surprisewith the idea of a baby, but I think they have resolve now but they have always loved each other... so anything is possible I guess. I loved this chapter. Thank you.