Reviews for Symmetry in Time
TriskeleWorld chapter 2 . 2/11
Well done ;-)
mielsita chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
I'm hooked ...can't wait for an update
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Best I've ever read. Wow. I so desperately need more, whatever you can give us. These versions of Piper and Alex are so alive in my mind..
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
You have no idea the relief and happiness it brought me to see an update! I am so attached and enamored by this version of Alex and Piper. I shall await the next installment (im)patiently and just cherish anything more to come. Your writing of this couple and even the minor characters in the show is so superb and affecting, I thank you for writing this to help us ride out the hiatus. Cheers, and happy writing!
bluepaintbox chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Im so in love with this story
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Really brilliant chapter. You have just opened up a story with endless possibilites and I want to know what they are. Selfish aren't I. Great Job.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
A baby...will things be tested or is domesticity on the horizon, but always with a twist. Love this chapter. One to go and then more of that please... x
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Stay here tonight...so much love. Great chapter.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Bit of a surprisewith the idea of a baby, but I think they have resolve now but they have always loved each other... so anything is possible I guess. I loved this chapter. Thank you.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
You are inside their heads to perfection and so am I. Love this chapter.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I am loving the way personalities have altered in your timeline. Great comparisions. x
lurker1013 chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
You're back!
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
I like the way that you are using your timeline. Great story so far. Thank you
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Wow, great first chapter...filled with A and P love.
Wanderingbrowneyes chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
The roach. And the letters just ugh.

I love that you wrote (paraphrasing) this was the partnership she feared Alex couldn't provide bc I think that represents a huge fear for her (not just as a potentially second parents)- but fear as the girlfriend who doesn't always show up or put you first- it's kind of the one thing Larry had going for him and then we see him doing things for himself and not showing up to visit Piper etc- I think (aside from Profound chemistry of course)btwn Alex physically being unable to leave for a bit and lack of Larry of courseeeee she attacked Alex. Anyways tangent, but your line hit me in the best way possible.

Please update soon!