Reviews for Fostering
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 6 . 5/13
Very sweet ending! I'm happy for Marla and Naomi and everyone on Voyager, though I do feel sorry for Aimee's grandmothr.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 5 . 5/13
Aww poor Marla, i teared up when she cried. And those Bardareans... grr... he's the abomination
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 4 . 5/12
Aww, poor Marla, I feel so bad for her, despite knowing he outcome from reading your other stories.

Just curious, why do you have Naomi call Neelix "Uncle Neelix"?
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 3 . 5/12
Great chapter! The part from Aimee's perspective was very interesting! It was rather fun trying to figure out who each "face" was
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 2 . 5/12
Harry's so cute with the baby. I love the comment about hair color.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 5/11
Aimee Voyageur, how adorable. Poor Marla, glad now she has little Aimee.
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 1 . 4/20
I loved this story, focusing on "Littlest of Five". I don't believe I've read one mostly about her before. I also enjoyed reading about the other Borg children, and their interactions with Naomi. The parts about Aimee's background were plausible, as I imagine such xenophobia would be common, as well as her grandmother loving her anyway. She turned out to be a much better person than Icheb's parents.
tmtcltb chapter 6 . 4/3
I really enjoyed the story. Yoo created a coherent back story for Aimee and I really like that you had her stay with Marla at the end. The discussion from the baby's perspective was very well written. And I really like the interaction between Marla and Aimee's grandmother.
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I didn't realize someone besides Aaunty Pasta had thought of using the idea of Marla adopting the Borg baby! It's already been my head-canon, and I use it in my own fics. I love how you're handling the idea so far. Aimee is a beautiful name.
flip6774gmail.com chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Happily have read more. Thank you
Iceleaf13 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
I like the idea of all the Borg children staying. I think that Marla is a good match for Aimee. I do wonder how Seven would be with the crew of the Equinox. Even though those former Borg are so very forgiving, after what happened I wonder if she has any difficulty being around them.
EwigeStudentin chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Aww, what a wonderful feel-good story! You've also put so much thought into it and it turned out really great!
Cantoris chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I have always been annoyed with the writers that they forgot about the Borg infant they wrote into the show and then never acknowledged again and also how they never followed up on the Equinox members either. You have written a wonderful piece that picks up where they left off for the "forgotten" characters. Love it, well done.
anyabar1987 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
very nice story. I knew I recognized it once I started reading it and I remember liking it alot back then just as I did rereading it this evening. you should write a sequel showing what kind of trouble little Aimee could get into as a toddler or maybe even one in which she begins to question and understand the whys and how about being another species.
Alpha Flyer chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
This was one of my favourites of yours. Still is. It's not every fanfic writer who can pull off kid fic without descending into the maudlin, and you did it beautifully. Lovely.