Reviews for Powerless
talishapeople chapter 8 . 4/17
In chapter 8, when the thugs are introducing themselves, was it a coincidence when they said Jason... and Todd? I feel like not.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
Please for the love of whatever you believe in UPDATE YOUR 2 STORIES! I HAVE BEEN WAITING 2 MONTHS FOR BOTH OF THEM TO BE UPDATED, this one and what can happen in six months! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE UPDATE! YOU WRITE SUCH GOOD STORIES AND I WANT MORE! Thanks
laurenrulez1 chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Continue soon please
FF8cerberus chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Good chapter. Hope the next one is sooner. Wonder if she will actually see him.
JasonVUK chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
Ah so now we know more about Omega.

I have no idea where this story is going to turn but I must say. I'm anxiously waiting for more :-)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Please update! I have been waiting for a chapter for a while and I am eager to read on! Your a great writer and when people ask for more, great writers give! So please update ASAP! Thanks
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
Awesome story, hope you update soon. Hopefully Raven get the chance to tell BB that she loves him.
CleoArrow chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
You are the master of cliffhangers, my friend. Once more I find myself on the edge of my seat awaiting the next chapter. I hope BB gets better soon! Which he WILL! Just because I'm a hopeful person like that.
JasonVUK chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
:c Oh noes! Poor BB Q_Q I hope he'll be okay
FF8cerberus chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
Great chapter. I don't see Raven showing any hint of liking Gar more than a friend right now, so I don't think she will tell him about her feelings. I'm not sure she does feel the same. I think Gar will probably head out on his own after he recovers. Don't expect him to involve the others. It seems a lot more interesting that way. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
I love your work, but you are killing me with the cliffhangers! Keep doing what your doing, and update soon!
FF8cerberus chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
Wow. Very nice. Love this chapter. Face to face with the villain. I'm starting to wonder if he really will make it out alive. I like how you have him as a cliche villain; he's so confident that he would allow Gar to leave and actually give him a chance to fight back instead of killing him on the spot. Really hope you update soon.
CleoArrow chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
Wah! Another cliff hanger! Another awesome chapter! Again I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens.
FF8cerberus chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Good one. Will they be drawn into the war or will he still be on his own? Update soon.
CleoArrow chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Ahhhhh, what's happened to Beast Boy?! I suspect Omega Clan! And yay for Rae/BB! Excited for more!