Reviews for Awkwardly Yours
twirob chapter 23 . 11/5
i had tears rolling from my eyes through this whole story and i LOVED the poems ;) thank yous so much for sharing this AWESOME! story with us ;D
QueenieNini chapter 19 . 10/26
Funniest chapter EVER!
I don't really find it funny that Carlisle and Esme won't stop saying stuff about Edward being gay. I know it's supposed to be funny but I just find that obnoxious and rude as fuck. Like, he's 15! If he has not shown interest in either sex, why's he gotta be gay? And if he tells you he's not then shut the Fuck up! Stop making comments...but good try on trying to make that humorous.
SassyCass chapter 23 . 10/10
This was so dang funny I was laughing out loud on the subway while reading it. It DEFINITELY netted me "Crazy New Yorker" glances.

Thanks so much for sharing your story, and the follow-up.

Take care.
yayasimone chapter 23 . 10/5
Funniest thing on fan fiction. You are a rock star.
yayasimone chapter 11 . 10/5
I rarely laugh out loud with a story, but I've done it repeatedly with this one, and this is my second time to read it. You've totally captured the sibling dynamics, great dialogue.
mibow chapter 23 . 7/22
I never leave reviews- and sorry I'm so late to this. But, you must know this is one of the funniest things, if not the funniest, I've ever read. Thank you.
The rhyming journal entries are stupid
I really don't find these funny. I just want Edward you punch them all
kjs-9 chapter 22 . 1/2
Where do you come up with this stuff?! LMFAO
kjs-9 chapter 20 . 1/2
Emmett is totally awesome!
kjs-9 chapter 17 . 1/2
OMG I FREAKING DIED LAUGHING READING THIS CHAPTER ESPECIALLY THE FORREST GUMP REFERENCE HAHAHA
kjs-9 chapter 14 . 1/2
Jasper was such an asshole, that was so not cool! Can't wait for their revenge on him.
kjs-9 chapter 12 . 1/1
Oh my God I'm dead! hahaha
kjs-9 chapter 11 . 1/1
Edward is just too much for me, ahahaha
3,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »