Reviews for Awkwardly Yours
steph A15 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
this is the funniest chapter I have read in a long time and so far an Amazing story I can't wait to read the rest :)
tff000 chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
lol )
banshee69 chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Laughed so hard I started coughing. Good job, lol.

Sherry
malleelee chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Edward's choice of gifts has not improved. I wonder why Bella doesn't find a new man, then I think of the ink pens, sunglasses, and carving set that out weighed me by twenty pounds. Looking over to my right is my reason for just buying my own gifts and staying without the thoughtful, personal gifts that say I am thinking of you. My Sweetie who I would do anything for. Merry Christmas!
archy12 chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Oh God,I laughed so loud at that! I knew Edward would go all melodramatic at the very beginning-but Bella hadn't even touched him. :D
Where did the key go,anyway?
nebfan51 chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Ha ha ha! You so nailed this Edward again (well almost ha ha again!) I loved this story and thank you for the little update!
sami69 chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Lmao! God I love these two thank you.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Edward is such a goof ball. How can you not love him. I loved this Epilogue. And AY is one of my fave stories ever.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
How hilarious! LOL. Edward's ideas are a hoot! :)
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
This was great. Thank you so much for this little holiday gift. Loved it. I miss them.
CrisLovesU chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Bwahaahahahahahahahaha! I can't. I can't deal! Lmfao! This was perfect. Holy shit.
Thank you - thank you so, so, so, so much - for sharing! xoxo
leegee123 chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
That was great; loved it !
Thanks for the chuckles.
mnnlisa chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Fabulous epilogue! Edward's awkwardness is pretty awesome.
Maplestyle chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
OMG That was hilarious! Loved it!
GothicTemptress chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
My sides hurt from laughing so hard! The way he cut the dildo down to almost nothing, his thoughts and her reaction...and the end! So amazingly hilarious VCG! I miss you and hope you and your family are happy and healthy. Thanks for this! *hugs you hard*
3,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »