Reviews for Awkwardly Yours
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 23 . 7/18
OMG! I read your story and couldn't put it down or stop laughing. I had to stop several times because my stomach hurt so much, but it was epic. Poor sweet adorable Edward and his cockward experiences, and Bella's patience and understanding. I LOVED LOVED this story! I ROCKED! Its BRILLIANTLY HILARIOUS...I wish there was more...Thank you for making my week ;-)Narcy
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 7 . 7/16
LOVED the chapter the poem is epic! Edward is absolutely adorable with his rambling (I want my very own Edward) I bet he is even counting down seconds 'til Saturday. Thank you for another AMAZING chapter, I can't wait to read more. YOU ROCK! Narcy ;-)
heyyyyyy chapter 1 . 7/6
cool story bruh, tell it again.
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 22 . 6/23
I laughed until I cried at some point during every single chapter! So good! Loved it!
ai se eu te pego chapter 23 . 6/20
Funniest story ever! Loved it so muchh
roxiegirl chapter 23 . 6/19
Omg. OMG! This is hands down the funniest story I've ever read. I laughed out loud so many times! And I'm a angst hoor. But I like a funny story every now and again, and this was perfect. Thanks!
roxiegirl chapter 12 . 6/19
I laughed so hard reading this chapter! The funniest yet! Edward is so darn cute for being clueless!
jule2 chapter 23 . 6/17
This was epic
FilleTimide chapter 22 . 6/4
I hate to see it go. I wish this story goes on and on! Amazing story and you sound incredibly witty. Praise to you and your betas for providing us with this Fella (story)

My very lame attempt at poetry
Zesty Bod chapter 6 . 6/3
OMG this is hilarious and you are hilarious. I just discovered this story and I have been laughing non-stop for the past hour. From the line from Carlisle that Edward needed a haircut and his room stank to this chapter where Edward said he would feel better after a fart, oh my goodness...this is really funny.
PVV chapter 23 . 6/3
Your story is hilarious! Thank you so much for your Edward and Bella!)
reachrathi chapter 23 . 6/1
Fudging Loved it!
I had this bookmarked and just come across it again. I'm so glad I did. Hilarious! The poems at the end are the best. Sometimes you just have to set back and laugh and what a perfect story to do so. I would love a version of an older Bella and Edward. Great job!
CallMeJazz chapter 5 . 5/11
Lol edwards such an idiot. hes hopelessly naive. lesson learned, do not trust jasper or rosalie for any love advice.
CallMeJazz chapter 1 . 5/10
What? oh my that was so freaking hilarious. I feel like watching one of the episodes of Thats 70's show funny as hell.
3,560 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »