Reviews for Awkwardly Yours
TheRugbymom chapter 4 . 4/25
This made me laugh out loud! So funny! And so true! I cleaned my son's room while he was away at football camp. When he came back, I gave him a new waste basket for tissues. I told him a mother shouldn't have to handle her son's DNA!
thunnababy chapter 1 . 4/25
Just saw this over at Rita's site and had to give it a go. Poor Edward keeps putting foot to mouth. LOL. I suspect Nella feels the same way about him so we'll see thanks for this cute,awkward Edward. :)
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 4/22
OMG! How perfect was this final final chapter? Yeah, Bella was supposed to see through him...it's the thought that counts LMAO!

Thanks for one of the funniest fics I've read in a good while *Applause!*
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 4/22
Child abuse, I tell you ROTFLMAO! Those boys have been traumatized for life *tears o laughter rollin' down my cheeks!*
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 4/22
Awww, I'm so happy for them! They really are perfect for each other...her dad was soooo wrong LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 4/22
With poor Edward, anything that can go wrong will go wrong LOL! This time, I'm hopin' things finally go his way...for Bella's sake, too, of course LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 4/22
Okay, now I'm startin' to wonder if you've based Edward's experiences on someone you actually know 'cause, seriously, how the hell do you make this shit up?
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 4/22
Another lesson learned the hard way LMAO! Takes a while to get the "everything in moderation" creed down pat *gigglesnort!*
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 4/22
Oh, Edward *facepalm!* He'll be lucky if Charlie doesn't have a little chat with Carlisle and Esme to try and keep them apart!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 4/22
Those of us who didn't / don't have a doctor for a parent...yay us *fist pump!*
Actually, they're both too young to be havin' sex so I'm glad a) Edward fainted before they could do the deed and b) Carlisle scared the very idea out of them...for no LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 4/22
Poor Jasper, gettin' the same "are you gay?" lecture / demo from Carlisle! Too bad he and Edward are both too young to keep a truce longer than a few minutes 'cause that shit was prime brother bondin' material LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 4/22
I vaguely remember every little problem bein' in the "end of the world" category as a teenager LOL! But that was harsh and Jasper deserved not only Bella's fist in his face but the reamin' he's no doubt gettin' from Carlisle!
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 4/22
Raisin' teenagers, both sexes, is scary shit! I certainly don't envy Esme and Carlisle LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 4/22
I actually think these kids are typical teenagers...it's been a long time but I don't know why Carlisle and Esme keep bein' so shocked at their antics LMAO! Little Jake is a sneaky little shit!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 4/22
Bella kept tossin' out clues as to the identity of the "cat" but they all went right over Edward's head *peeeew* LMAO! How clueless is our boy? Pretty damned clueless LMAO!
3,532 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »