Reviews for Awkwardly Yours
syd chapter 2 . 1/6
Can't... breathe... laughing. Too. Much.
sydney chapter 1 . 1/6
Oh. My. God. I laughed soooooo freaking hard dude. How will I ever recover? This is the funniest thing ever!
newborntwifan chapter 22 . 1/2
That was super sweet and very funny. Thanks for sharing. I loved it!
newborntwifan chapter 14 . 1/1
This is soooo hilarious! How did you stop yourself from laughing when you were writing?
And you're a pretty good poet too. :)
newborntwifan chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
This is so funny!
newborntwifan chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Oh my god! LOL! I had to go and look this stuff up. Do people really talk like that?
I suppose so. I'm far too old to be a hipster.
gotitbad chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
I started reading this 2 days ago and let me tell you I've never laughed so hard while reading ever! My teenage boys thought I had lost my mind when I text them one of your dirty poems. I think I even told one of my sons when he got caught by me in an embarrassing position that he needs to make sure and have a t-shirt or sock ready because I was not going to be washing his sheets all the time. My 3 boys may never have sex after having the sex talk with me! I like to remind them often of dirty things their father and I do just to mess with their heads! So funny!
newborntwifan chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Oh, that Jasper...the bad advice giver...
Edward'sDJ chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
Although this story aimed to teach,
I'm now away to my brain bleach.

Thanks very much. Merry Christmas.
Edward'sDJ chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
As always, alternating between laughing and cringing.
Edward'sDJ chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
Perfect first time.
Edward'sDJ chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Emmett is my new favourite.
Edward'sDJ chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
I'm pretty sure that when the moment actually arrives, it will be even more of an anticlimax.
Edward'sDJ chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Better to invest in shares in Kleenex than in wine cooler, apparently.
Edward'sDJ chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
Please send Edward a lifetime supply of Kleenex from me. I'm surprised Esme or Bella have not already done it.
3,485 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »