Reviews for Awkwardly Yours
MsPurchase chapter 18 . 9/3/2015
OMG I AM DYING OVER HERE. THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN. IM CRYING,
TheFearOfYou chapter 23 . 8/29/2015
Totally love the story, I laughted so hard!
Thanks for a great story. Make my Saturday night (LOL)
EmmaGoldman chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
This story was amazing! I can't count how many times I laughed out loud!
Twinsmom chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
This was so funny! Loved I!
Twinsmom chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
Lord have mercy! I read the last wo chapter on my break a work! What a bad idea! I have laughed out loud and even snorted- several times runing no to laugh out loud. Too, too funny. Being in your Awk-Wards head is a hoot!
Jibson01 chapter 23 . 7/29/2015
Hehehe. Lols. Pegging. I agree with you there bro.
Jibson01 chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Oh oh...after only two chapters I'm already developing a headache. The kind that stems from massive amounts of laughter. Tears are running down my face!
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 23 . 7/18/2015
OMG! I read your story and couldn't put it down or stop laughing. I had to stop several times because my stomach hurt so much, but it was epic. Poor sweet adorable Edward and his cockward experiences, and Bella's patience and understanding. I LOVED LOVED this story! I ROCKED! Its BRILLIANTLY HILARIOUS...I wish there was more...Thank you for making my week ;-)Narcy
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
LOVED the chapter the poem is epic! Edward is absolutely adorable with his rambling (I want my very own Edward) I bet he is even counting down seconds 'til Saturday. Thank you for another AMAZING chapter, I can't wait to read more. YOU ROCK! Narcy ;-)
heyyyyyy chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
sup'
cool story bruh, tell it again.
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 22 . 6/23/2015
I laughed until I cried at some point during every single chapter! So good! Loved it!
ai se eu te pego chapter 23 . 6/20/2015
Funniest story ever! Loved it so muchh
roxiegirl chapter 23 . 6/19/2015
Omg. OMG! This is hands down the funniest story I've ever read. I laughed out loud so many times! And I'm a angst hoor. But I like a funny story every now and again, and this was perfect. Thanks!
roxiegirl chapter 12 . 6/19/2015
I laughed so hard reading this chapter! The funniest yet! Edward is so darn cute for being clueless!
jule2 chapter 23 . 6/17/2015