Reviews for Awkwardly Yours
DreamerRoad chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
I can't even tell you ... I'm smiling/laughing reading this - Edward's mortification/reactions... awesome.
ilovetwilight4eversims3 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
OMG! I started reading this story today because once I found it on fictionators I just HAD to read it and it's AMAZING! I've never laughed so much while reading a story in my life! I absolutelly LOVE this story! 3 :D
DreamerRoad chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Seriously ridiculously giggling here... saw this on TLS, glad I clicked the link. :)
CrackedFic chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Once again, you had me snort-laughing out loud. My kids think I'm nuts. "Shower splooger" about killed me.

"Would I ever steer you wrong, little brother?"

Uh oh. This is not gonna be pretty.
Ana Fluttersby chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh, Jasper. Why?

Poor sweet boy... (as me now) Tsk!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh, Jasper. Why?

Poor sweet boy...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh lord, you would think he would just ...not listen to assper! I really hate jasper and rose. They are just mean! I hope Bella gives him some mercy.
Robward17 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
OMG...You Never Fail to make me burst out loud laughing! LOVE this story! It's best for Esme's sanity to have the boys do their own laundry...I speak from experience. It's not that hard anyway (hehe, hard). Jasper's a DOUCHE & Rose a typical bitch sister...cracks me up! Poor Edward...No Clue his first date might be his last date. And your poems are the cherry on top! Love ya, Linda xo
Ophelia85 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I was hoping Jasper was being genuine bc the way he and Rosalie treat stops being funny after awhile...Can't wait for the date!
Iteachu4600 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Jasper is an ass & Rosalie is a bitch I hope they get the shit embarrassed out of them
shae8500 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh boy Edward. Ur bro is a bloody wanker
Maggie J Masen chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Poor Edward...hopefully Bella figures out that he got bad advice and they can work together to gang up and play a good prank on Jasper to get him back good!
BelieverALEX chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh my gosh it was getting so GOOD! Ugh I fricken hate jasper right now oh my gosh I see in the future: a dis aster date, and a really funny journal entry!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh God... This is going to be bad :/ Lol Poor Edward!
married2thcoach chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh God DON'T LISTEN TO ASSPER ! Edward this date is going to be painful. LOL. So sweet Bella asked to have Edwards shirt to sleep in, but he is so clueless to her hints of her interest in him. Its too funny.
On another note Bella's List was such a beautiful moving story. You were my vote and I was so psyched to see you were the author. I Loved it .
And LOVE this story also. Makes me feel like my household is totally normal. LOL.
3,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 198 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 218 .. Last Next »