Reviews for Awkwardly Yours
Lilla-D chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh Edward, please don't follow Jasper's advice! His siblings are so mean! On the plus side, Bella wanted his shirt :) Yay! Thanks again for the Monday laughs. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Little fucker ... Jasper! Poor Edward's gonna kill him when this all blows up in his face. Hopefully Bella will see all the 'wrong' things he's doing on the date & ask him where he got his advice/info & set him straight on Jasper's wily ways! She's pretty cool & down to earth. She was pretty sly about getting E's shirt too!

Thanks for sharing the fun with us!
PurpleBrina17 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I wasnt too embarrassed for him this time around. hope this date with bella goes well...but its awkward edward soooooo lol
darcy13 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Love this story. Oh poor, poor Edward. Those siblings of his just torment him mercilessly.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I REALLY dislike Jasper! Poor, naive,
Kinda STUPID, but awfully sweet Edward!
deranged-dreamer chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Little sister? I want to throw crusty socks at jasper!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh, no!
Poor poor Edward. Will Bella understand and forgive him? She's super nice and forgiving but this might be a bit to much
Cullenfan524 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Tha was awesome! I really do think my oldest thinks that since I stay at home I should do everything lol! My baby still loves to help, so that is good. My oldest does help with much complaining!

I am positively cringing over this date! I can't believe Edward is trusting jasper! Has Edward forgotten everything his brother has done to him? Poor Bella isn't going to know what in the world is going on!
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
OMG I hate mean Jasper! I want to kick him in the balls! Can't wait for more...even though I've read it :D
tsm0836 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh poor Edward he is so gullible. Bella seems like a sensible smart girl though. You know you are scaring me about boys and socks. I might just start teaching my boys how yo do laundry now. Thank you.
Coriejo24 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Jasper and his awesome advice! Can't wait to see how this date goes!
Little Miss Norty chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
OMG I'm cringing for Edward already.
ilive2read chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I kinda sorta want to smack him on the back of the head for listening to Jasper again. LOL
NaughtyHB chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Jasper is a serious prick. Lol I don't even want to think about spunk yet! I have already started thinking about showing my 12 yr old how to do laundry. I'm hoping he'll listen more than Edward did. When my husband and I moved in together he knew nothing about doing laundry. I had to teach him. The 12 yr old should pick it up easier...I hope. Lol thanks again for sharing your story!
bkhchica chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Omg... This epic hilarity! So many things in the first 5 chapters to love... Cooter corks, bloody hell, poor Ed with his parents thinking he's gay... 'The tampon' what was he thinking with that? Lol... Bad advice from jazz and anal play advice from his straight dad... Goodness sake, poor traumatized. AWKWARD Ed... You do a fab job with humor! I love it!
3,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 198 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 218 .. Last Next »