Reviews for Awkwardly Yours
Little Miss Norty chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
OMG I'm cringing for Edward already.
ilive2read chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I kinda sorta want to smack him on the back of the head for listening to Jasper again. LOL
NaughtyHB chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Jasper is a serious prick. Lol I don't even want to think about spunk yet! I have already started thinking about showing my 12 yr old how to do laundry. I'm hoping he'll listen more than Edward did. When my husband and I moved in together he knew nothing about doing laundry. I had to teach him. The 12 yr old should pick it up easier...I hope. Lol thanks again for sharing your story!
bkhchica chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Omg... This epic hilarity! So many things in the first 5 chapters to love... Cooter corks, bloody hell, poor Ed with his parents thinking he's gay... 'The tampon' what was he thinking with that? Lol... Bad advice from jazz and anal play advice from his straight dad... Goodness sake, poor traumatized. AWKWARD Ed... You do a fab job with humor! I love it!
Kgunter34 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Bwahahahahahahahaha. Poor boy, should have went to his Dad for advice.
2muchtrouble chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Priceless. He really should stop talking to Jasper.
whohellanoes chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Gah! No, Edward. He should have googled instead of asking his prick ass brother. I'm a little scared to see how his date goes. Thanks so much. I did love the interaction between E & B though. As awkward as it was, it was still sweet.
sherylb chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I sure hope he doesn't take Jasper's advice!
sherylb chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
"'Collector's item' my ass. Dad had a hard on for hairy pussies. Eww! That must mean my mom….oh my God"...SO DAMNED FUNNY!

"Some of these pages are stuck together."...Poor dude just doesn't get a break!
sherylb chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
"Bye, Edward 'The Tampon' Cullen." OMG!
ohtobeyoung chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Hr,d sobsatn cute
sherylb chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
OH NO!
elletee chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh shit. Poor Edward. So gullible. And I loved that he initially went to a seven year old for date advice.
sissyb chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh poor Edward NOOOO don't take advise from Jasper!
sherylb chapter 1 . 8/26/2013