Reviews for Awkwardly Yours
whohellanoes chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
oh my god, this boy. heehee. i kinda sorta love him. he's doing good though, because i would have died by now from all those confrontations with the parentals. thanks so muuch.
MagTwi78 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Thanks for the giggle- I really needed it.
leegee123 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Just have to tell you that I Absolutely Love your story. It makes me chuckle and I look forward to each update. Feels good to laugh out loud.
Having raised two sons through those awkward teen years ( successfully - I think ), you are spot on !
Been there - done that. You can't believe this stuff actually happens until you go through it. Ha Ha.
Thank goodness - they ( mostly ) grow into decent young men.
And Thank You for writing this !
banshee69 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I was laughing from beginning to end. I almost feel sorry for Edward.
BelieverALEX chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I love these poems! Each chap gets better and better, but when will Edward and Bella get closer?
mdf2136 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Great chapter! You seriously made my day with this update! I laughed so hard. I am glad you gave Edward a break; I was waiting for Edward to stumble, dropping everything he had in his hands with the Playboy sliding towards Bella or the condom box spilling on the floor. Can't wait until the next chapter!
NaughtyHB chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Omg! My mom did the same thing to my older brother and threw out all of hismagazines. What she didn't know was he had over $300 in cash stashed between some of them and threw it out. Damn garbage man probably bought all kinds of lotiin and beer for his spankfest. This is hilariously funny. I'm thinking I might have to let my hubby read it for his talks with our 12 yr old son. Roflmao. Thanks for sharing this and making us all laugh.
cbmorefie chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Loved it :)
MamaJoyof3 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the continued laughs!
Maggie J Masen chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
*blinks* I have a 13 yr. old boy in the house...I solemnly swear to never EVER clean his room! And now I'm terrified to do his laundry too...*snorts*
sissyb chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
OMG my husband probably thinks I'm loosing my mind from how much I laugh when I read this! Great update. loved it!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
'Collector's item' my ass. Dad had a hard on for hairy pussies. Eww! That must mean my mom….oh my God. Sign me up for more therapy, I'm going to need it.

I cannot! I have two sons...this. THIS SCARES ME! Bwahahahaha!
Taylor9901 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
So good. I loved the poem.
BruinChick chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Ok - needed a "don't drink or you'll choke by laughing" warning (I should know by now)...Great update!
tsm0836 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I am reading this as preparation when my 7,9 yo become teenagers. I don't think I will be ready. If only each child was born with their own manual. Thank you for the giggle.
3,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 226 .. Last Next »