Reviews for Awkwardly Yours
tinaconnor chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Cute!
Debbi84 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Why in the world would Edward listen to Jasper, he seems to have selective memory loss considering the hell Jasper and Rose have put him through. Can't wait for the next update.
Pyejammies chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh dear, Edward, don't you know not to trust that brother of yours? I hopeyou haven't had to deal with spunky socks.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
By the end of the second week I was running out of clothes to wear. I didn't mind wearing the same pair of jeans two days in a row, or the same shirt to bed and then to school. But even after turning my jockeys inside out to get another day's use out of them I was flat out of clean underwear; not to mention socks. What? Old habits die hard. Heh, heh. Hard.

LMAO! I have 2 sons. Whenever I read this, I say a little prayer.

And those little fuckers will be doing their own laundry!
carolamex chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Hysterical. My god, I am soooo happy I only have girls! Because, I would DIE! Lol. Xo babe. Thank you for the awesome.
carolamex chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Can I eat him? He is soooooo sweeeeeeet! And I mean eat him like when one wants to eat a baby, nothing else (yet!) LOL
Astro2009 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
With every chapter, I'm becoming more convinced that you are a teenage boy!

His thoughts, his actions, his bedroom - even spraying the deodorant around to "hide" the stench of teenager - is just spot on.

One question - Jasper is only a year older. How did he make it through 15 without educating Esme on the ways of teenage boys?

Another great chapter. Thank you!
carolamex chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I can't read this. I'm laughing crying so hard I can barely see through my tears! Bwahahahahahahahahaha. Talk about information overload! GENIUS!
carolamex chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I'm smiling from ear to ear! This is awesome! He is adorkanle! Awk-ward! How cute. Xo
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Very, very funny...in a disgusting ,pervy kind of way.
Feeling slightly nauseous...and absolutely will not be cleaning up my teenage son's bedroom any time soon.
X
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I'd call them 'Bloody Hell' and wrap them up in a black box with the slogan 'For your period of mourning.' And the commercial certainly wouldn't feature some girl decked out in full makeup, wearing an all white ensemble playing tennis or frolicking at the beach. She'd look like hell in dirty sweatpants and a tee, her hair in a ponytail, lazing around on the couch, eating chips and chocolate.
Oh man, that's a brilliant idea.
Do it!
Hilarious. Over share Tampon Cullen.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Poor , poor Edward. Nothing worse than parents that want to chat and "help" you discover your sexuality.
Kill me now...is more the phrase that hangs over this chapter.
Very funny.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh, bless him.
Hilarious ...when I can read it as Fan Fiction.
However, as the Mother of a 16 year old boy, I'm struggling to separate RL and FFWorld.
Urgh! Thank god I can't hear the inner musing of my son.
(***shudders all over)
Great stuff.
modernsafari chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Please tell me "crusty socks" is not a real thing! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Oh god the hairy pussy scarred me!
3,608 | « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 226 .. Last Next »