Reviews for But I Know You Want to Cry Out
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
sweet. love it much! :)
Edainwen chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Owwww you truly made a perfect rutine n special day TTvTT is truly beautifull. I loved how they are truly so in love with the other, for a moment I fear that it would turn to angst (when aomine was gone n don't get in time) but truly thanks for the happy ending of that day! thanks thanks! see ya! take care
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wah-? Kagami is the seme? Sweet, adorable maji tenshi is the seme? Interesting.. The sadistic bastard aomine is the uke.. Very interesting... kukukuku
Ah i guess i stuck to -possibly- the most insignificant part of the story, sorry. But one more insignificant question; I THOUGHT THEY WERE TIRED? trust basketball idiots to have stamina for the action in bed.
Okay i'm done. lol. Coming back to the story, simply enjoyable. Awesome, even. First of all, your grammar rocks, dude. And you are using suffixes and all that too. Cool. And the feeling story gives; the pace in kagami and aomine's relationship is beautiful. Made me feel like this is how they live their lives everyday for a long time now, like they found their pace ages ago.
Btw, i've stopped making any sense when i stepped back on earth again. It's quite normal if you got confused with my rambling.