Reviews for I've Lost My Bed, Can I Borrow Yours?
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
So fun... hope you add more someday. Thank you for sharing your words. Meg
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Miss F, you are amazing! I looved it!
I just came to 'know' you through a rec on a FB page about Prevarication - which will haunt me to the end of times - and soon I saw myself looking up your body of work.
Girl, you are a brilliant writer and I would surely love to read more about Pick-Up-Line-Ward and his Bella *hearts emoji*
And my fave pick up? Him singing "When I'm 64" you can never go wrong with the Fab4!
Thank you, congratulations and ... come on, girl! Bring it on!
rubell chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
found this on the contest site and loved it! but why did carlisle call esme a hippo? didn't get that at all...
Jennythevamp4ed chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved it!
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I loved this what a cute story.
TheKik chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I loved this! So cute & funny. Love to see more!
cullensrule chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I laughed so much my kids came to see what was so funny.
Musicxlove11 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I loved this. The whole story was adorable and hilarious and just all around fantastic.
S1203 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I like it a lot! Bellas inner musing is hilarous... and phone conversations with Alice... LOL... and E... (mute) *tumb up*... Thank you for sharing... make me realy smile. :)
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
PMSL. Legit snorting from laughing so hard. This was awesomeness, ty bb
hikingurl chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
So so funny! Thanks, loved it
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Awwww, very cute story. I'm glad I saw it rec'd on FB today. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing these two and their cheesy pick up lines with us. :)
mustlovertp chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Super cute & funny! Thanks for sharing :) xoxox
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
fun
bozbaby chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Pretty please with a dash of Dior Homme on top, please expand this, even if it's only one more chapter. :-)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »