Reviews for How Star Wars the Clone Wars Season 5 Should Have Ended
Starlight798 chapter 1 . 2/24
I was laughing so hard every time I read it
Burke23 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Tess'ika chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Lol. I could totally see myself in Ahsoka's place doing that.
darkjoey chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
{die laughing went to heaven still laughing}
katierosefun chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love this and I love HISHE! This was awesome! I love how Ahsoka was just like, 'fuck yourselves...' That's what I would have said!
And Ahsoka and Barriss taking on revenge on George Lucas and Disney? HILARIOUS!
Great job!
vVSnipsVv chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
That. Was. Awesome! Really, it's like the hishe group created it :) Very funny
Count Mallet chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I suppose I'm not too surprised you wrote this. From private conversations, it's no secret you (among others) weren't very happy with how Clone Wars ended. I imagine fans of Ahsoka and Barriss still wonder why the show had to end the way it did. While I think Ahsoka leaving the Order is a good way to explain her absence in Episode III (and provide a reason why she's never mentioned there), I think ey could have come up with a better way to do it than to have her framed by evidence that was very flimsy at best. I'll say more about that privately when I respond to your review to my story after I finish this.

Since you asked for my thoughts, here are a couple of items meant as constructive feedback:

* You might want to put a warning in the summary about the profanity. While *I* didn't have an issue with it (Ahsoka would be justified in telling the Council to buzz off after what they did to her), I know some readers here that wouldn't be too happy to see that without a warning of some sort.

* Since real life people aren't supposed to be mentioned in stories here, I might remove the references to George Lucas to avoid any potential issues with that. Perhaps the ending could just make reference to a meeting with the "powers that be"?

- Count Mallet -
Legionary Prime chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Pretty nice.

And you can't really blame George Lucas. Its more or less Disney's fault that the Clone Wars ended. Blame them
Skyrela the Angel chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is so funny! I will definitely check out the videos!
superman chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
''peace out bitches'' - hahahahaha xD
4gnez chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh, I love those HISHE videos. "Becouse I'm batman!" That always makes me laugh. I'm glad you used that line in the end.
Awesome one-shot. I totaly agree with you. This is how it should have ended. It was realy funny. Great story!
ahsokatano191 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I think this story is a bit silly but hey everyone has different imaginations to write stories hehe but good job
Blitzkrieger chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
TheXMan99 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
HISHE need to do this and they should use this dialogue for it, could not stop laughing at this.