Reviews for We are Siamese, if you please
NUrquieta21 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Aw this was cute
iluvmybfclayton chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
hat it. its treble nd maks me SICK nd get DIARIA.
alwaysfinchel chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Just stumbled upon this... It's really cute :)
And I could totally see Finn starting that conversation lol
MelleCamille11 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Only found your oneshot today and it feels so good to read something so positive! If it was therapeutic for your to write that, it was therapeutic for me to read it :)
Thank you so much, because htis was refreashing, cute, fluffy, funny and sort of sexy all at the same time!
toohappyinlife chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
So sweet. Loved it
May chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
So sweet and beautiful. Continue writing please besos
MsGleekAri chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aww I loved this so much. It was so sweet and perfect. Write more please.
EstefannyPurpl3Gleek chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
That was adorable
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I loved that immensely. Very sweet, intimate and reassuring that Finchel would have gotten back there... Eventually. Life is too damn short, truly.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I loved it! It seemed so Finchel to have that conversation.
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is beautiful and truly a balm to the soul. I love how enmeshed they are here, mentally, emotionally as well as in body. Their long, deep history is so obvious between the lines. Thanks for sharing. chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Well that was just too darn perfect :)
shoeboxapt chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was an absolutely lovely little read! I haven't been able to read your other stuff yet, but when I'm in a better mindset, I can't wait to see how you've spun my favorite couple. I love their playful interchange both parts cute and sexy. Thank you for sharing!
tiltingaxis chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was really sweet, very beautifully written. I'm glad that you are able to channel this time into some really good writing.
Lexplexboblex chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was SO good! Thank you! It made me smile the whole way through :)