Reviews for L E T T E R S
cid.neha chapter 1 . 6/9
That's so sad
Butterbeer8 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I loved this! Ash is too kindhearted and hopeful to view his father in such a negative light. And I'm sure whoever Ash's father is, he's truly proud of Ash and loves him. I sympathized with his conflicted feelings; from feeling anger towards his dad to regretting it soon after, claiming that he doesn't feel any vexation. He doesn't want to believe that his dad is a bad guy. Very good work!
random girlz chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
cute story
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was just, a don't even know where'd to start. I love it!

Talon of soaring Eagle chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
*sniff* so Beautiful. I love it. But I have one question. Ash has glasses?
Puttylol chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I normally don't like reading fics with Ash in them, but your summery intrigued me. I've always wondered what had happened to his dad. I like the idea of him sending letters. The last line put a smile on my face. Makes me remember the good ol' days of the anime.

This was really beautiful. I'm really glad I was able to read this! Thank you so much for posting this and sharing it!
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I always figured sence pic of his dad is in hallway figjred Ash's dad probably passed away probably protecting his family it's not Giovanni or proffesor Oak ppl who think that are so far off.
i live in the Nevernever chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Magnificent. I'd always pondered over the possibilities of Ash's father's identity. To be honest, I think it's Giovanni, But that's not relevant to the subject of the matter. I feel as if this story was thoughtful and hopeful and very uplifting. Ash isn't angry at his father; he's only wondering about what his dad was like. It's sort of admirable, in my opinion, because he isn't showing any signs of bitterness like most would. This was a very beautiful one-shot, great job!