Reviews for Homonyms of 'Drake'
Zara Taisho chapter 1 . 1/3
Aw me hubiera gustado un poco de slash por ahí al final. Pero bueno, igual me encantencantó (y)
SecretMarial chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
This was amazing! Excuse me, I kinda have to go roll over and die from the pure awesomeness radiating from this fic.
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Loved it!
LittleMissTrickster chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This is too awesome! This broke my heart in the ending. I love it too much.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE I LOVE THIS MORE MORE MORE PLEASSSEEE!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Was thoroughly enjoying this story, when it ended abruptly. What happened next? Did Loki ever regain his normal appearance?
Thanks for a good story, unusual. £££
brenden chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
sequel now.
KoolKat SuperStar DareDevil chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I feel so bad for Loki... Although Tony is more of the forgive-but-never-forget type I personally think he wouldn't have been so harsh, that's just my opinion though.
Luce-san chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
This. Was. So. Cute! Omg, sweet I like this story.
Qwertzu824 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Awww... Quite lovely. Thanks for sharing
VickyNESS Z chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
You should write more! The ending was sad :( But I loved the Tony/Dragon Loki dynamics. It was great!
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I really liked this one! Watching Tony through Loki's eyes was great! Even better was Loki realizing that Tony is very similar to him. I guess he can't even blame Tony for throwing him out once he knew who Spyro was - great nickname, by the way!
I just wonder whether Loki will be able to return to his old self once he got all his magic back. And I would have liked an even happier ending. I gotta say, I really enjoyed Loki choosing to protect Tony, but they were good for each other. They could use more time together.
Which means: great story and I would really love a sequel resolving all that! Anyways, thanks for writing and sharing!
maipigen chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
no not ready for it to end wail loved it and want more!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Well, I loved it! XD Great job with this. I really do wish there was more of it.
OnlyNeeded151 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014