Reviews for Homonyms of 'Drake'
brenden chapter 1 . 5/22
sequel now.
KoolKat SuperStar DareDevil chapter 1 . 5/2
I feel so bad for Loki... Although Tony is more of the forgive-but-never-forget type I personally think he wouldn't have been so harsh, that's just my opinion though.
Luce-san chapter 1 . 2/17
This. Was. So. Cute! Omg, sweet I like this story.
Qwertzu824 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Awww... Quite lovely. Thanks for sharing
VickyNESS Z chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
You should write more! The ending was sad :( But I loved the Tony/Dragon Loki dynamics. It was great!
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I really liked this one! Watching Tony through Loki's eyes was great! Even better was Loki realizing that Tony is very similar to him. I guess he can't even blame Tony for throwing him out once he knew who Spyro was - great nickname, by the way!
I just wonder whether Loki will be able to return to his old self once he got all his magic back. And I would have liked an even happier ending. I gotta say, I really enjoyed Loki choosing to protect Tony, but they were good for each other. They could use more time together.
Which means: great story and I would really love a sequel resolving all that! Anyways, thanks for writing and sharing!
maipigen chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
no not ready for it to end wail loved it and want more!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Well, I loved it! XD Great job with this. I really do wish there was more of it.
OnlyNeeded151 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
'Daw. Dragon Loki is adorable! _
silver drip chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Very interesting. Thanks for taking the time to write and post it :)
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Aww, I kinda would have liked to see them reconcile. That was a bittersweet ending, even though I think it was in character for them both.

Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I feel so sad for Loki now that Tony kicked him out. I also feel mad at Tony for doing so, but I am currently crying because of this.
silent song of shadows chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
When I read about Tony getting stuck in the tree I couldn't breathe because I was laughing so hard. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! XD

Shadow
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
That was a fascinating little piece. Kind of sad that Tony reacted so harshly but I'm glad Loki didn't turn on him for it.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Oh. Oh oh oooh. I want more... It's too good... I did notice a few errors where the sentences dropped off (just so you know). I want Loki and tony to meet again... Spyro... So cute... Or just see Loki maybe when he sees the real spyro. Which was a great game. Great story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »