Reviews for Family
Aligator chapter 1 . 2/27
Keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Okay so I was looking at your wall and I just I think I I have to find you and marry you now because I absolutely love you and oh my God it's like almost all Percy Jackson okay so like I love you right now so yeah just thought you should know that cause you're awesome okay goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Hi this is really cool could u make Percy and Tony half brothers
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Ugh, I know, right? Follows and favorites are great, but it's the reviews that really get me doing a happy dance. I like knowing why people like my work.
Anyway, this is a review. And I'm supposed to be reviewing your story, not ranting about the lack of reviews. So let's get to the point: AWESOME!
You did a GREAT job with this! Oh yeah, Tony's going insane... ;P
I LOVE how Clarisse has a soft spot for Prissy! Er, Percy. I used the same thing in my "House of Hades" fic, ironically. Percy and Clarisse's friendship is so funny and strange, it should really be given more credit.
Anywho, AMAZING job!
Keep up the ASTONISHING work!

P.S. Have you noticed that most words meaning 'great job' start with 'a'? Like awesome, amazing, astonishing, etc. Weird.
Chlozzz chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I like this, don't know the exact storyline yet, but I like it.
It's well written, and I can't wait for an update, hope it comes soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Arlewena chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I thought that it was really interesting... I especially liked how it was Tony having like a little epiphany about the Captain
Aslook chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Is this a oneshot or just the first chapter? If its a oneshot then its a bit disjointed, doesn't really connect. If its just the first chapter then I look forward to seeing how you plan to link them!
Anistasia D Flight1962 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Grate start
chasingforeverandaday chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Personally, I really hope you continue with this; the dynamics set up in the Camp Half-Blood sections were interesting, because I don't think enough people take into account the fact that the crazy plans only work with Percy or that Annabeth will be completely off. I am interested in seeing how you connect the two plotlines, and if you're planning on diverging from the PJO canon.

Keep writing! chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That was fantabulous!
PeriAce chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Very interesting beginning, can't wait for the next chapter!
sleephxyhallows chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is really good. Don't worry. I like it too! :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
great little one-shot, though not much happened.
thejumpingbean14 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Awesome. I like it. I like how you made Katie a leader, because no one really thinks to use Katie. Please update soon!