Reviews for Magically Delicious!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/23
LOL! That is just half a bubble off level and very imaginative! Thanks for the laugh. ;)
k1942 chapter 1 . 4/29
Just think of me as an old broad with as strange a sense of humor as you, because I thought this was darling!
thatwriterchic chapter 1 . 3/30
(Warning: This whole review is a long run-on sentence with lots of 'and' and 'but' and VERY little punctuation, mainly because I was a tad over-enuthused and practically just bubbled over. I apologize in advance.)
I HAD TO STOP AND SQUEAL AT THE MENTAL IMAGE OF EDWARD AS THE LUCKY CHARMS LEPRECHAUN and then I was berating myself because what the hell this is so weird but SO CUTE GAH WHY DO I FIND THIS SO CUTE I laughed for 5 minutes straight about the "Like dehydrated marshmallows in the springtime" like Oh my God how the hell why the hell what the hell but I couldn't stop reading no matter how goddamn weird it got... And for that magically delicious ending, it was worth the cavity. And the hunger, I'm totally craving some cereal now!
Lmao! You can be quite silly! Who knew? The King and Edward singing Duran Duran? A Princess Bride reference? Inconceivable! Hahahahaha. Well done CrackedFic well done! :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/18
I remember this one from the contest back then. It was crazy and funny.
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 3/11
That was awesomely hilarious and I loved it! Thank you for making me laugh so hard.

DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
OMG! This was truly magically deliciously hysterical! LMAO! My Hubby kept saying "what are you reading?" as I busted out laughing many times! Not my typical reaction while FF reading! Lol. Thanks for the laughs.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Silly and sweet. I loved it.
InLoveWithALion chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oh... So cute!
missclearwater80 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Lmao love it!
souplover9 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was...magically awesome! I loved that you snuck in aspects of The Princess Bride into the story. Thanks for writing!
BellaFlan chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You know what's crazy? I googled the Lucky Charms mascot and he's so Canon!Edward it's not even funny. This was fabulous and received my second highest score in the contest. Thank you for giving us a crack entry. And I'm sorry I didn't know you had a penis. Still so embarrassed about that!

Flanny xo
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You're right. It is the weirdest lemon I've read and also the most original. Ha. I don't know why you were surprised about the win. This is funny, well written, and different (in the best way possible). Congrats!
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Lol, now I'm hungry.
Boom-Boom Jones chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I'd love to spend a few minutes inside your brain. Bet it's a fascinating and entertaining place. lol Just like your flashes your originality and talent impresses the heck out of me. This o/s is so awesome. :) Congrats on your win, sir!