Reviews for Magically Delicious!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
OMG! This was truly magically deliciously hysterical! LMAO! My Hubby kept saying "what are you reading?" as I busted out laughing many times! Not my typical reaction while FF reading! Lol. Thanks for the laughs.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Silly and sweet. I loved it.
InLoveWithALion chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oh... So cute!
missclearwater80 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Lmao love it!
souplover9 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was...magically awesome! I loved that you snuck in aspects of The Princess Bride into the story. Thanks for writing!
BellaFlan chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You know what's crazy? I googled the Lucky Charms mascot and he's so Canon!Edward it's not even funny. This was fabulous and received my second highest score in the contest. Thank you for giving us a crack entry. And I'm sorry I didn't know you had a penis. Still so embarrassed about that!

Flanny xo
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You're right. It is the weirdest lemon I've read and also the most original. Ha. I don't know why you were surprised about the win. This is funny, well written, and different (in the best way possible). Congrats!
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Lol, now I'm hungry.
Boom-Boom Jones chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I'd love to spend a few minutes inside your brain. Bet it's a fascinating and entertaining place. lol Just like your flashes your originality and talent impresses the heck out of me. This o/s is so awesome. :) Congrats on your win, sir!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
:) loved this
tawelephant chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Loved it!
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Rated M for what will undoubtedly be the weirdest lemon you've ever read - (*snort*) TOTALLY!

Great job! I think you may have smoked a little something before you wrote this, my friend LOL
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was freaking awesome!

Km tok