Reviews for Unique Love
RileySabre17 chapter 1 . 9/19
wait what thats it why? its sooooooooo Good are u going to update?
wingsofcosmos chapter 11 . 5/20
I read all this in one go, and I have to say that this is a wonderful fic. I love it, and I love the way you wrote the interactions between Lucy and Lisanna (honestly these two are my favourite ship in FT). Well done :)
Please continue maybe some nalu moments
Naruto good anime

Maybe you could do some jelly natsu next chapter
Lis x Lucy is my favourite girl x girl couple but it would be more awesome that Natsu loves Lucy and it be a love triangle

Lis love Lucy and natsu love Lucy and Lucy is in between the love
Emp.2.0 chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
Continue please.. I love this story, i love Lucy4Lisanna
RoseBloodmane chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
Nice story, but still Lucy is still don't know that Lisanna likes her. I wonder if she will find out someday or not? 11 chapters long and Lucy still hasn't figured out Lisanna likes her more then a friend.
RoseBloodmane chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Nice story. Wish there was more of these. Lucy X Lisanna or even Lucy X Wendy. People don't make a whole lot of them.
awesomegirl6485 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
By itself, the concept of the story is great, but paired with spelling and grammar errors, it's just unreadable. Sorry.
GotNoName123 chapter 11 . 7/13/2016
I really want an update to this story! It's so greatly written and plotted it's sorta impossible not to like
Guest chapter 11 . 2/27/2016
Oh wow! I just found this story yesterday and I've already read through all 11 chapters. XD I really like it! This paring is pretty interesting and it's nice to see Lisanna care for Lucy instead of all the stories about her ignoring and/or hating her. I think Lucy and Lisanna make a very cute couple even though I'm more of an Erlu (?) fan. :) I really hope you continue this story! Please don't give up! :).
Smileyface chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
Unique love indeed! The plot is very pleasant, but the grammar could use some work. Nice job so far. :)
jaylesmis chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
i hope u update this soon. its really good
WolfQueen27 chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
Love this so far, can't wait to read more.
VinIzio Venom chapter 11 . 10/5/2015