Reviews for Rescuing House
Visitkarte chapter 26 . 12/26/2017
This story definitely profits from reading it one go, as opposite from reading one chapter at a time. What I didn’t completely get was House looking for a chef. Nothing wrong with a takeaway but a chef sounds a bit intrusive, unless House plans to team up later and get into serious cooking again.
ifiloseitall chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
So happy I just found this story, its so dang good, cant wait for more.
harpomarx chapter 26 . 12/15/2017
Thanks for the update. If you're looking for answers, I suggest you read again what you just wrote. Your subconscious seems to be on the right track.
Brighid45 chapter 26 . 12/13/2017
It can be really difficult to do the adult stuff, especially if you're alone. Nolan's advice is good: take the larger problem and break it into smaller pieces, then deal with each piece on its own. He's also right about having someone else do some of the heavy lifting, like cooking and chores.
The advice about staying in bed is good too. I tend to wake up in the small hours, so I keep favorite books on the nightstand. They help me relax back into sleep. I also listen to white noise-tracks of rain falling, a campfire crackling, and so on.
This is a big sign of great progress and healing on House's part. He might find more support for his efforts than he realizes :) Excellent chapter.
OldSFfan chapter 26 . 12/12/2017
Good advice for all of us!
Brighid45 chapter 25 . 11/4/2017
Delighted to see a chapter! Hope all is well on your side of things.
Changes here, but good ones. House choosing to take care of himself is a major sign of progress and healing. His trust in Marius and his clan is paying off. I like his idea about bringing Chase in as well. He's got a ways to go before becoming a master, but he's learning the right things to be a good one-and he's got great examples. :) Also good to see him sorting things out with Wilson. Their relationship is changing, for the better. Great chapter, and thanks for the heads-up on the Trek fic, I'll check it out this weekend :)
Rhastahippy chapter 25 . 10/5/2017
I love the fact that House misses his clan. I love that he wants to take care of himself. I love that all of this messes with peoples minds even though that is not what House meant to do.
yuiop chapter 25 . 10/4/2017
Nice
yuiop chapter 24 . 9/29/2017
Nice
Brighid45 chapter 24 . 3/14/2017
House has made tremendous progress, but he's also able to see where he still needs to work out old problems. His idea to go back to the old schedule, with daily monitoring from Marius and Lucius, is an excellent idea. I enjoyed his conversation with Gaius as well-he'll learn even more with new perspectives and experiences. Excellent chapter.
Visitkarte chapter 24 . 3/5/2017
Exciting new chapter. I love House widening his circle of friends who don't judge him.
Girlfromdk chapter 24 . 3/5/2017
I like Gaius and his clan they seen pretty cool and they have have taken a liking to House.
I ofcause prefer Lucius clan, but it is nice that House now have a chance to get some backup, if he ever get into a difficult situation where Marius and Lucius is not around to help.
Its good to see Marius is on the mend, i have missed him.

As always this chapter is very good an I look forward to the next.
kassaray chapter 24 . 2/24/2017
I pretty much just gulped down the story to this point in one sitting. The clan setup makes me think of something kinda like a leather family but I don't think I've seen anything quite like it in real life. It's an interesting setup. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Rhastahippy chapter 24 . 2/21/2017
I get so excited when you post a new chapter to one of your stories. I am liking Gaius and his clan. They seem like a good fit. Is this the one? I hope to learn more about them. Looking forward to updates to this and your other stories. Any word on "No I In Team"?
tailkinker.au chapter 23 . 12/8/2016
I'm glad House is taking the time he needs to consider everything that has happened, and that he has someone to talk to who isn't in his immediate circle about all this. Good chapter.