Reviews for Rescuing House
tailkinker.au chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Oh no! Poor House - just when he had found some peace in his life. At least Marius will have the very best of medical care, and House has Lucius and the others to steady him. Looking forward to more!
Girlfromdk chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
an unfortunate turn of events, but this just might bring House and Lucius closer togther. House still have some distrust agains Lucius, because he dont really know him.
Brighid45 chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
It's very interesting to watch House here-teetering between being an adult and a small child. The adult is able to deal with work and subordinates to a large degree, but the small child has powerful (and legitimate) fears of abandonment and rejection. Lucius is able to see the child in the man, and offer reassurances that are not hollow words, but total truth. House will be cared for, just as Marius is being cared for. Both men are in a fragile state, but able to heal if given time and support. I also really enjoyed this glimpse into how emergencies are handled in the clan-they have a good system. Excellent chapter.
Brighid45 chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
Nice to see House sorting things out as he goes home to decompress. He's far too analytical not to dissect and study what happened with Lucius and the tattoo. It's a measure of his progress that he takes Wilson into his confidence about this-he would have been very close-mouthed and secretive in the past. He's slowly becoming part of a family of sorts, and it's bringing him some healing, though he doesn't realize it yet. Good chapter.
Girlfromdk chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
Wilson dont have to like House new lifestyle, but its cool that he tryes to undestand why House have taken such a bold step. They are best freinds and House needs Wilson in his life, just as much as Marius. Maybe when Wilson is up to it, House could ask him over to dinner to meet the "family" Both Marius and Lucius are very open about the the lifestyle and could settle some of Wilson's doubts and questions about the new ppl in House life.
Good chapter, good story. Looking forward to next one.
tailkinker.au chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
Ooh, a somewhat awkward conversation to have with your best friend :) But if this is the influence of Marius on House than it has to mean something that House can be so open with Wilson - it was good to see him invested in keeping that friendship which has always been so important to him, and Wilson trying to understand and accept. And that both Wilson and House could spend a pleasant evening together, without getting drunk, and with interacting with other people. Changes indeed! I'm still as wary as House is of Lucius but the tattoo does indeed seem to mean that he's not getting booted out of the 'family' anytime soon. Intriguing story!
Norelius chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
I'm have been following this story, and I have loved to follow the bond of trust being being established between House and Marius, but these last chapters ... I just don't know ... the last session, the tattoo and then the solitary room - that had nothing to do with trust or care or fair discipline - House was coerced and forced against his will - 3 times in a row! I will continue to follow the story, but I do hope for a more balanced relationship now that House has litteraly been on his knees - that was degrading as hell, and to me, House stopped being House at that moment. Now he's just an anonymous sub - and Marius and Lucius are nothing but a pair og degrading doms. Marius claims he loves House? ... Marius has broken House's trust 3 times now, when is he going to go back to acutally care for House again? He better, becaus he just broke him ... :-(
Frustrated chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Just thought I'd let you know that something has gone wrong with your formatting in this chapter, all your line breaks are gone. It makes it very hard to read. I'm enjoying the story but I can't really read this chapter.
Brighid45 chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
This experience plays on House's memories and deeper fears of being punished instead of disciplined, and of absolute authority as well as neglect. House's defiance is more of a reaction than a chosen action, and a natural one given the circumstances. But Marius and Lucius are right-House did choose to become part of their clan, and if marking is part of that choice, he has to accept it. This was actually a good experience for House; he's a compulsive limit-tester and boundary-pusher, and he found out just how far he could go. The best part of it was that he was cared for throughout, though he doesn't know it yet.
Rhastahippy chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
I cannot believe House did not have a full blown panic attack. I hope Lucius and Marius come to realize House's childhood history with abuse and mistrust and can help him deal with it. Acting out was a part if the panic that comes that history.
Girlfromdk chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
oie mate, this is hard to read, you need to split this up.
Cowenlis chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
Don't know why... But i love this story:)
HOUSEocdfan chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Wow! I usually passover House with men stories unless I can squint through it, but this is totally different, its intriguing, exciting and I just want to read more. Please update quickly as I cant wait for the next instalment. Thanks
Brighid45 chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
This is a great overview of accoutrements, how they're used and why. Most people think bondage is about power and control, but they don't understand the real dynamics-the use of restraint to teach the art of self-discipline and true mastery for both dom and sub, and also to heighten pleasure for the participants through stimulation, sensory deprivation, anticipation, and so on. House is new to all this, so of course he's fearful and anxious. He is also an adult with (IMO) a childhood history of abuse and resulting severe trust issues. I suspect it's going to take all the skill both Marius and Lucius have to ease House's fear and distrust, but it'll be an excellent learning opportunity for all of them. Great chapter, I really enjoyed this (and the visual images this created-lovely!).
Me chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
It was interesting at first, but now i think it's sick! Well forget it, you're doing well, i just think i'm not prepared for bdsm like this yet. Ignore me, i just really needed to externalize how weird I'm feeling now...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »