Reviews for Rescuing House
Visitkarte chapter 23 . 12/5
This is a perfect Housian analysis of the previous evening. Well done!
yuiop chapter 23 . 12/4
Nice
Brighid45 chapter 23 . 12/4
So glad to see another chapter of this excellent story, I've missed reading it :) This is a huge step in healing for House. His insight into how the session with Lucius has changed things for him in radical way is spot on. This will make all the difference for him. He's fortunate to have people around him (Wilson aside) who will stand by to make sure he's all right and moving forward, even if it's with small steps. Also great to see Nolan taking in the facts without judgment and offering support. That will foster House's healing and help build a network of trust and integrity for him to rely on. Great chapter, thanks so much for posting it :)
HOUSEocdfan chapter 22 . 7/19
Love it, go Lucius! (still out of my comfort zone but love it anway) Cant wait for the next chapter :)
Pyewacket75 chapter 22 . 7/18
AMAZING chapter as always. I'm so glad you're continuing this story under the circumstances. Again, my condolences.
Visitkarte chapter 22 . 7/17
House is stubborn, it wasn't going to be easy. I hope he believes it.
Girlfromdk chapter 22 . 7/16
Really good chapter, Lucius is so in tune with House's state of mind.
I'm very sorry for your loss.
Rhastahippy chapter 22 . 7/16
That was a beautiful chapter and well worth the wait. I loved the symbolism of Lucius using the cane to help House realize his worthiness. Thank you! I hope you know how many of us have you in our thoughts.
Brighid45 chapter 22 . 7/16
I'm very sorry to hear of the death of your wife. Blessings and love to you and your family. I hope you're getting support and care. Thank you so much for continuing this story.

Lucius is wise to use the cane with House. It's a way of getting the truth, but it's also a way to reprogram any pain delivered as punishment or abuse. Lucius knows House well enough by now to understand the deeper issues of distrust and self-loathing. He guides House through the layers of protection and armor to the truth deep within.

I really liked that little moment when House realized he and his team are doing better with him taking care of them a bit, rather than pushing them constantly.

Excellent chapter as always. Again, thank you for staying with the story. I've enjoyed it from the first chapter and always hope for more, as time and the muse will allow of course :)
Pyewacket75 chapter 17 . 6/17
That was so good! Lucius 5, wilson ZIP :D
Pyewacket75 chapter 10 . 6/16
Amazing!
Pyewacket75 chapter 8 . 6/16
I'm really enjoying this story. I love how you've captured the Master/sub relationship and didn't make it all scary or trashy like others I've read :)
Pyewacket75 chapter 1 . 6/15
I like this so far :)
Brighid45 chapter 21 . 4/28
No apologies needed. Sending a big gentle hug your way, if you need one. Please take care of yourself, it can be easy to lose track of your own well-being when you're focused on helping a loved one.
I really enjoyed reading this update. House is progressing in his healing, and Marius and Lucius are doing a good job of handling a difficult situation. Their respect and integrity has excellent results. House has moved from being defensive and withdrawn, to opening up a bit. As for Wilson, it's natural for him to see House's relationships and progress as a threat; he's defined their friendship on his own terms, which are based on neediness and unhealthy self-sacrifice. It'll be interesting to see how he handles things if House continues to ignore the shutting-out process. Excellent chapter!
lisa.marie.d chapter 21 . 4/25
Hey,
Great chapter!
Just wanted to let you know I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next!
Lisa