Reviews for Rescuing House
yuiop chapter 20 . 18h
Nice
Brighid45 chapter 20 . 1/27
It's good for House to go back to Nolan, and also for Nolan to want some agreements from House on pain management and an end to the silent treatment in sessions before they work together again. This is great progress for House, who is finally getting the support he needs, but is also working through learning to find strength within himself. And he's beginning to get a clearer view of his friendship with Wilson, something both he and James have needed for some time. Excellent chapter (and I'm delighted to see the PM doctor giving House decent meds!).
guest chapter 20 . 1/25
Think Wilson should make the decision to walk away from House, he would feel much less guilt than he would if House dumpted him. Lets be honest House is not and never has been innocent, he has many problems, not all of which he can lay on Wilson. Wilson may not be good for House, but House has not been good for Wilson either. If Lucius & co want House to be really happy they will think long and hard about what the House / Wilson friendship means to House and try to understand that Wilson has been there for House when others stayed well clear or only thought about their own backs. (would Lucius have given up his career (thinking Vogler here) for instance.
Rhastahippy chapter 20 . 1/19
It is great news that House is seeing Nolan again. The conditions that Nolan laid out will be good for House in the long run.
Visitkarte chapter 20 . 1/19
BTW, screwed up, this story too. The really good AD with pain killing properties are trycyclic - two of them, ina very low dosage, way under the anti depressant dosage. Gabapentin is worth a try but if I were House, I wouldn't take it. More than one change at the time isn't the smart thing to do, anyway.

In your story, Nolan is (again) the control freak. Can't say I like him better than in the show. Seriously, I prefer your OC to him.
Visitkarte chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
Oh, how did I miss this chapter? It's pure gold!
Brighid45 chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
Good for Lucius, challenging Wilson in a way that puts the response squarely on Wilson's side of things. He got right to the heart of the matter: everyone assumes problems are House's fault somehow. Lucius understands House's issues and difficulties, and doesn't make him wrong for who he is-an attitude that engenders trust, though progress might be slow. I love the way Lucius handled this entire situation, empowering House and giving Wilson something to think about. Great chapter!
Visitkarte chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
In vino veritas. Wilson is finally admitting his feelings- only to go in full denial mode after he sobers up. He is the higher luvel of crewed up.
Girlfromdk chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
Ohh Wilson. He is acting like a child whose parents have taken away his favorite toy.
Visitkarte chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
Yea, sometimes Wilson makes me wish to use the restroom, too. He can be so clueless.
Visitkarte chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
I loved it so far but this is a serious no-go. He didn't want a tattoo nor he wished to be pierced. No means no. This is a serious breach of trust that is similar to rape. Not OK nor forgivable.
Girlfromdk chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
Another strong chapter, looking forward to next.
HOUSEocdfan chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
I do love the way Lucius reads Wilson and sticks up for House, he has him down to a T! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Brighid45 chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
It's really good to see Lucius in control of the situation, because both House and Wilson have trouble getting past ancient history when they confront each other. I especially liked Lucius pointing out to Wilson that while he understands House to some extent, he's also using House for his own ends and is jealous of any other relationship House develops. And it's good to see House growing more comfortable with opening up to Lucius with his thoughts and concerns. Great chapter.
tailkinker.au chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
Poor Wilson, it's a lot to take in and this is probably more than most people would want to know about their best friends sexual lifestyle :) And yet he's intensely curious - I can't help wondering whether he's felt he's missed an opportunity with House all these years. Seeing him so close to Lucius and Marius after so short a time must sting. Intrigued to see where this goes from here.