Reviews for Rescuing House
kassaray chapter 24 . 2/24
I pretty much just gulped down the story to this point in one sitting. The clan setup makes me think of something kinda like a leather family but I don't think I've seen anything quite like it in real life. It's an interesting setup. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Rhastahippy chapter 24 . 2/21
I get so excited when you post a new chapter to one of your stories. I am liking Gaius and his clan. They seem like a good fit. Is this the one? I hope to learn more about them. Looking forward to updates to this and your other stories. Any word on "No I In Team"?
tailkinker.au chapter 23 . 12/8/2016
I'm glad House is taking the time he needs to consider everything that has happened, and that he has someone to talk to who isn't in his immediate circle about all this. Good chapter.
Visitkarte chapter 23 . 12/5/2016
This is a perfect Housian analysis of the previous evening. Well done!
yuiop chapter 23 . 12/4/2016
Nice
Brighid45 chapter 23 . 12/4/2016
So glad to see another chapter of this excellent story, I've missed reading it :) This is a huge step in healing for House. His insight into how the session with Lucius has changed things for him in radical way is spot on. This will make all the difference for him. He's fortunate to have people around him (Wilson aside) who will stand by to make sure he's all right and moving forward, even if it's with small steps. Also great to see Nolan taking in the facts without judgment and offering support. That will foster House's healing and help build a network of trust and integrity for him to rely on. Great chapter, thanks so much for posting it :)
HOUSEocdfan chapter 22 . 7/19/2016
Love it, go Lucius! (still out of my comfort zone but love it anway) Cant wait for the next chapter :)
Pyewacket75 chapter 22 . 7/18/2016
AMAZING chapter as always. I'm so glad you're continuing this story under the circumstances. Again, my condolences.
Visitkarte chapter 22 . 7/17/2016
House is stubborn, it wasn't going to be easy. I hope he believes it.
Girlfromdk chapter 22 . 7/16/2016
Really good chapter, Lucius is so in tune with House's state of mind.
I'm very sorry for your loss.
Rhastahippy chapter 22 . 7/16/2016
That was a beautiful chapter and well worth the wait. I loved the symbolism of Lucius using the cane to help House realize his worthiness. Thank you! I hope you know how many of us have you in our thoughts.
Brighid45 chapter 22 . 7/16/2016
I'm very sorry to hear of the death of your wife. Blessings and love to you and your family. I hope you're getting support and care. Thank you so much for continuing this story.

Lucius is wise to use the cane with House. It's a way of getting the truth, but it's also a way to reprogram any pain delivered as punishment or abuse. Lucius knows House well enough by now to understand the deeper issues of distrust and self-loathing. He guides House through the layers of protection and armor to the truth deep within.

I really liked that little moment when House realized he and his team are doing better with him taking care of them a bit, rather than pushing them constantly.

Excellent chapter as always. Again, thank you for staying with the story. I've enjoyed it from the first chapter and always hope for more, as time and the muse will allow of course :)
Pyewacket75 chapter 17 . 6/17/2016
That was so good! Lucius 5, wilson ZIP :D
Pyewacket75 chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
Amazing!
Pyewacket75 chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
I'm really enjoying this story. I love how you've captured the Master/sub relationship and didn't make it all scary or trashy like others I've read :)