Reviews for A Dark Mark Wouldn't Match her Pink Cardie
Old Toad chapter 16 . 1/12
A most accomplished story, though the later chapters do not quite match the sheer, outstanding brilliance of the first.

I strongly recommend everyone to read chapter one, if nothing more.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2017
What a disappointment, the beginning was good but then... well most likely that was me believing is was going somewhere different, not like this.
oliviajk42 chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I literally cackled at the last words XD a bat! I can just imagine Harry's sarcastic response!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 16 . 11/30/2017
I really liked it! Stupid Fudge, evil Umbridge, Yay for Snape :-D
serenityselena chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
an interesting epilogue :)
MommyMayI chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
Wonderful story. Love How you portrayed Harry. Not a helpless child yet not a rational adult.
bloodytears87 chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
loved this!
HarryxGinnyPercyxAnnabeth4ever chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
I was thrilled to see that you updated this story. It was yet another amazing chapter. Thanks!
ellainaparker chapter 16 . 11/26/2017
lol great job
Guest chapter 17 . 11/26/2017
This may be the epilogue, but the story is not finished. This is tacked on just as the epilogue was tacked on to DH. Trying to cover up holes. None of it makes sense. Isn't putting in chapter breaks to plug your original work against ff net rules? Story was interesting, ending was utter crap.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2017
And lets not forget he is now a ward of the ministry, no more dursley so... Please make a secuel :) this was so cute
Cinthya chapter 17 . 10/22/2017
That was, that is... This was really cute, you should continue, i mean he never return to tom, and the OWL and all of that stuff. You should continue, i love this. Maybe a secuel, or something XD
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2017
Snape, you little liar. Lol.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/16/2017
hi. Please don't post notes as chapters. I find it deceptive and off-putting. Right now, I don't care how much I have enjoyed this story, I will not continue.
megzilla01 chapter 17 . 1/23/2017