Reviews for A Dark Mark Wouldn't Match her Pink Cardie
hiddenhibernian chapter 16 . 13h
This was a brilliant read!
magicspoon chapter 16 . 9/11
Amazing story!
I thought the “endfight“ was a bit... confusing and not very thought out.
But i loved the way you wrote the characters, especially Snape!
BlueMoon007 chapter 16 . 8/13
Great story.
Half Alien chapter 16 . 7/24
this was a good story. not sure I like it very much. but still a good story. good job.
WazupRose chapter 16 . 7/22
Nice story! It’s a really creative take on what could have happened in fifth year. I hope there’s a sequel!
lol. Snape, you liar.
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 6/6
cool
arya305 chapter 1 . 4/24
oh my God! but don't you think the ending was a bit abrupt?
a reader fan chapter 16 . 3/11
Thank you for sharing this. I enjoyed it very much.
AshbelleRyland chapter 16 . 2/14
You had me in tears for a few chapters, stories about people wrongly put in mental institutes always make me cry(and gives me nightmares). It was well written, but for the fact that I'd Fudge gave a press conference about Harry being put in the mental ward how would Voldemort have thought Harry could get to the DoM? What with his wand obviously being taken and then no visitors? Might be a plot hole?
FlowersBite chapter 16 . 2/12
This was an okay story but all that Harry went through I wanted to see Fudge, the ministry, the social worker and the hospital get in trouble. It was like oh well he broke out of St Mungoes so it shouldn't matter but they drugged him and bound him down, they abused him.
lipasnape chapter 16 . 1/30
Excellent and unexpected plot. Horror, mostly. Two things I find unsatisfactory, though:
1. St. Mungos and Albus go unpunished (both with heavy public outcry)
2. Harry transforms from very meak and all kinds of abused boy to furious adult too quickly.
Old Toad chapter 16 . 1/12
A most accomplished story, though the later chapters do not quite match the sheer, outstanding brilliance of the first.

I strongly recommend everyone to read chapter one, if nothing more.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2017
What a disappointment, the beginning was good but then... well most likely that was me believing is was going somewhere different, not like this.
oliviajk42 chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I literally cackled at the last words XD a bat! I can just imagine Harry's sarcastic response!