Reviews for A Dark Mark Wouldn't Match her Pink Cardie
lol. Snape, you liar.
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 6/6
cool
arya305 chapter 1 . 4/24
oh my God! but don't you think the ending was a bit abrupt?
a reader fan chapter 16 . 3/11
Thank you for sharing this. I enjoyed it very much.
AshbelleRyland chapter 16 . 2/14
You had me in tears for a few chapters, stories about people wrongly put in mental institutes always make me cry(and gives me nightmares). It was well written, but for the fact that I'd Fudge gave a press conference about Harry being put in the mental ward how would Voldemort have thought Harry could get to the DoM? What with his wand obviously being taken and then no visitors? Might be a plot hole?
FlowersBite chapter 16 . 2/12
This was an okay story but all that Harry went through I wanted to see Fudge, the ministry, the social worker and the hospital get in trouble. It was like oh well he broke out of St Mungoes so it shouldn't matter but they drugged him and bound him down, they abused him.
lipasnape chapter 16 . 1/30
Excellent and unexpected plot. Horror, mostly. Two things I find unsatisfactory, though:
1. St. Mungos and Albus go unpunished (both with heavy public outcry)
2. Harry transforms from very meak and all kinds of abused boy to furious adult too quickly.
Old Toad chapter 16 . 1/12
A most accomplished story, though the later chapters do not quite match the sheer, outstanding brilliance of the first.

I strongly recommend everyone to read chapter one, if nothing more.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/28/2017
What a disappointment, the beginning was good but then... well most likely that was me believing is was going somewhere different, not like this.
oliviajk42 chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
I literally cackled at the last words XD a bat! I can just imagine Harry's sarcastic response!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 16 . 11/30/2017
I really liked it! Stupid Fudge, evil Umbridge, Yay for Snape :-D
serenityselena chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
an interesting epilogue :)
MommyMayI chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
Wonderful story. Love How you portrayed Harry. Not a helpless child yet not a rational adult.
bloodytears87 chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
loved this!
HarryxGinnyPercyxAnnabeth4ever chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
I was thrilled to see that you updated this story. It was yet another amazing chapter. Thanks!