Reviews for Universal Constants
Its cute.. . And heart warming. Fluffy.. Hihihihi
AW MAW GAWD!AWWWWWWWWWWW
Legendarily Quiet chapter 1 . 1/2
THIS WAS SO CUTE!
I don't even ship Eren and Armin but the thought of everyone just cuddling together is ADORABLE!
I can just imagine one cute pile of all those boy cuddling!

And it's so funny how Shadis doesn't even say anything . . .
Gravity Phantom chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
DEAR GOD THIS IS AMAZING
FMAluvr1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This needs to be an OVA. Like now.
CaptainoftheRirenShip chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
PFFHAHAHAHAHA I'm dying at the last part XD
shingekinosociallife855 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I cant
Dark Mind of the American Teen chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This is glorious, glorious and I want to join the snuggle pile.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Eeep! This is adorable! So much !
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Cuddling *IS* awesome. - lol...omg, for a second there I was afraid that the Eremin was not going to be. :( but then it was! so yay! XD

Great story, thanks for posting it!

Best Wishes,
Duchess
Karano chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This stuff it's brilliant man! You're like the only good EreMin writer around, and god how I love this! It was all so much fun, and the end...the end jus did it for me. And so found my mom at 2 in the morning laughing on the floor like a madman.
Schwing-alicious chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh my god, this was just the cutest lIttle fic I've ever read! :D
ichiruzuka chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This is so sweet... totally reminds me of cuddling times with my lover (sometimes our friends joining too *laughs*) when we're feeling lazy.
daedricgurl chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This... is great. I have no regrets getting into this fandom; and this fanfiction is one of few to help solidify Eren/Armin as my otp. I like Armin way too much.
I'm glad to see such a cute story for such a morbid anime.
Patchlamb chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This was adorable! My group of friends and I have big cuddle piles sometimes. None of us are really strangers to close contact and nuzzling. I've never thought of men in cuddle piles before, but you worked it out so adorably! Cutesie manly men all up and being affectionate without making it gay. ('cept armin and eren, naturally)

Good job!