Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
Is there going to be an update?
I'd love if you completed this. I'm happy to wait, but to let you know, it's so good.
nbrian72 chapter 10 . 9/11
Can wait for a update.
prettymomma128 chapter 10 . 8/22
I'm still on board and ready to see this through. :-)
Denny52 chapter 10 . 8/17
What a surprise. Loved the update.
Hopeful Reader chapter 10 . 8/4
Hi Shelly,
Thank you for the new chapter!
You did not disappoint, it was full of intrigue and I hope that we get the next chapter soon. This story is head and shoulders above a lot of fics due to the intricate plot, setting and characterizations.
TheFadedLight chapter 10 . 7/28
this is sooo good! i had just started it and couldn't stop reading!
kelli03 chapter 10 . 7/25
love the update!
tpea1288 chapter 3 . 7/24
Bella needs to clean out the Cullens bank account & sue everyone involved. This will take very little time; hire a shark attorney to handle it. But justice demands that they pay. They fell into James' trap but they are not victims. He set up lies & pieces of paper; they had the choice whether to believe the liars, whether to hear out Bella's defense; whether to make sure every possible benefit of the doubt was given her, whether she had a defense equal to the prosecution, whether the pieces of paper could be confirmed.

This they & the justice system owed Bella. Their failure to treat Bella with fairness, dignity & justice is entirely on them. They must pay in order to protect other innocent victims of the future.

Bella can put the money in savings, invest in counseling for herself & family or donate to Project Innocence & help other falsely accused.

Make them pay!
tpea1288 chapter 2 . 7/24
Ahh but imagine if Edward had treated the liars [prosecutors & family] the way he treated Bella. They implore him to listen to them spread poison about Bella; he refuses to hear 1 word, will not stay in the same room, refuses to read anything they write, writes them off forever & threatens to get a restraining order against them if they persist.

Why didn't he do that? Why did he agree to hear them out & not Bella?
dvickd chapter 10 . 7/22
Loved the update
twiclare chapter 10 . 7/22
Somehow, I doubt that Chase will be expecting Edward to be so hands on!
Mareyah J chapter 10 . 7/22
JulieToo chapter 10 . 7/22
I am looking forward to Edward's training. I have in my mind something like Colin Firth in Kingsman. But well, anything physical and gritty and underhanded will be welcome!
vivarobsten chapter 10 . 7/22
thank you for this great chapter. can't wait for the next one.