Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
Hope you update this story soon! I want to know if Bella and Edward get back together.
OWT chapter 11 . 6/11
I love this story! Hope your RL gets back to normal and frees you up to write again. So for now I'll put this on alert and wait anxiously for the next chapter. Will Edward join the search for Chase? Can't wait to find out!
truly love this story...cannot wait to see where you will take it as time permits...
Vicklish chapter 11 . 2/5
I just stumbled upon this story. I was hooked. Please continue.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 11 . 1/29
I discovered this story at the Lemonade Stand and after reading these eleven chapters, my eyes are swollen from crying. When Bella threw up in the interrogation room, my first thought was it says was pregnant. I'm excited to see what's next for these two.
samiam77 chapter 11 . 1/26
I love this and can't wait for the next update
Nissa-Cullen chapter 11 . 1/25
Poor Edward has to get a brand new Volvo after he totals his brand new Porsche. I feel for him I reall do lol. On top of that he asked Bella if she was still with her husband. Smooth Edward.
samiam77 chapter 4 . 1/25
This story is just...WOW!
starsmina chapter 11 . 1/18
This was reced from TLS and I am really enjoying it.
louanne61 chapter 8 . 1/6
I have never read a story written by you before, will we get a HEA for Bella and Edward?

I think Esme excuse for the way she treat Bella is very weak. I'm a mom of 5 and I don't always take their sides when things don't go right. I still think the Cullen's should have know Bella enough to know she couldn't have done that to them.
louanne61 chapter 5 . 1/5
I don't like the way Lee has brainwashed Edward. He seems worse than Rose.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2017
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :)
lilmstran chapter 11 . 12/8/2017
love it
Taylor9901 chapter 11 . 12/7/2017
I love it.
njwriter62 chapter 11 . 12/5/2017
Glad to see a new chapter! Love this story, looking forward to what happens next.