Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
77Steph chapter 11 . 3/15
Shockingly, I’ve just run across your stories. Life has changed so much since initially getting interested in TwiFic, but somehow there is still an ocean of wonderful stuff yet to read. Thank you for and engaging and well written story. Here’s to time and interest in finishing old WIPs (I have a few too)!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2019
Bruh please tell me you’ll finish it up by 2020
sue1zide chapter 1 . 10/30/2019
I hope this gets finished someday.
bearygirl chapter 11 . 10/15/2019
Really enjoying reading this story, can't wait to read more.
team rob chapter 11 . 7/30/2019
More please
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 11 . 7/3/2019
Just saw this last chapter & realized I hadn't read it. Apparently I missed the notification. I so so wish you could finish it. It is an excellent read. So well written. Still keeping it on alert just in case.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2019
Loved the story so far! I do hope you’ll update soon, but glad to hear it’s not abandoned! _
princeselisa chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
Hope you have time for an update
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 11 . 11/17/2018
Great chapter. He was so funny with his all sex dreaming while she’s talking swords! This was a nice update.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 8 . 11/15/2018
Fantastic chapter. I’m a fan of making the prosecution squirm.
Sam chapter 11 . 8/14/2018
Every time I read this story, I have the same reactions like I'm reading it for the first time. You're writing is incredible! Hope 2018 really has been a better year for you! Would love to see an update soon if possible :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2018
Hope you update this story soon! I want to know if Bella and Edward get back together.
OWT chapter 11 . 6/11/2018
I love this story! Hope your RL gets back to normal and frees you up to write again. So for now I'll put this on alert and wait anxiously for the next chapter. Will Edward join the search for Chase? Can't wait to find out!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2018
truly love this story...cannot wait to see where you will take it as time permits...
Vicklish chapter 11 . 2/5/2018
I just stumbled upon this story. I was hooked. Please continue.