Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
roxnroll chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Great chapter! I loved the interview!
Looking forward to more!
Rox
majose chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
You could end it here, because I sure don't want her back with Edward. And epilogue with all the Cullen dying alone would make my bitter heart even happier :-)
jansails chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Fascinating chapter with Bella, her family & friends viewing "Dateline".
It was so interesting to read Bella's thoughts & reactions while everyone else made comments, asked questions during the interviews.
jansails/jan2
Jane3105 chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Great writing
Nonita chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Can't wait to her chapter!
Btw amazing as usual, thanks!
astonmartin823 chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Great chapter! With so much that was against her I can understand how she feels about the Cullens.. I'm going to the Meetup too! Hope to see you there. :o)
pnkats chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
I wonder if she will change her mind about getting back with Edward? Chapter was awesome and so brilliantally written
Momma Laura chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
So glad to see this update - so...HEA or no HEA? That is the question!
TheMrsW chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
I love this story; thank you for keeping it going.
Kate1386 chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
So happy to see this story continuing! Excited to see what the future now holds for bella and Edward...
RoseArcadia chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
I'm really love that she didn't go running back into Edward's arms.
hikingurl chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Thank you so very much for updating and continuing this story. I loved the part when they discussed which actors should play them in the movie. Funny! Thanks
LiLi82 chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
love it
MaryKitty chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER! TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT! i am so excited for the next part of the story now!
dpennell007 chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
I've copied my review from FictionPad as I'm not original enough to do another: Great update. It's nice to be past the frustration of the earlier chapters, and see Bella back with her supportive family.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to the TFMU too - my first. It's five hours away and my husband said he'd drive. I'd love to meet you!
783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »