Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
katsword chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
I really enjoyed finding this in my inbox today. Thanks for the update! Happy holidays.
Mari94 chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Thanks so much for the update1
Azlady2003 chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Im glad they have been apart for 5 years...i may be the only one lol
CAngell chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
I squealed when I saw this update! Love this story! Edward and Bella have to make it back to each other...Merry Christmas!
JessaCloud chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Yeah, when I read the first part I was thoroughly confused! ;) And then I thought it was hilarious!
Love this story and I'm so eager to see what happens with them!
dwelling in my dreams chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
I sort of kind of wish she would not take him back.. I know it's probably not happening but I think it was very selfish of him to ask favors for his family after what they put her through. That shows that a part of him is the same egoistic vain and selfish person is still in there. She never asked them for any kind of compensation for except mental peace of avoiding them and obliging Edwards request of talking to him. So I think he should have trusted Bella to know that she wouldn't slander people unnecessarily unless they deserve it. I feel by traveling from country to country he is not redeeming himself but escaping them at the same time , placating his conscience. Although like most stories she will probably still love and forgive him, like a very normal human flaw of holding on I wish she would be the stronger woman and walk away with grace
goldseadragon chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
I know it isn't realistic but I'm kinda hoping Bella won't take Edward back. Some damage is just too much to fix, you know? I know it's hard to do a not-totally-happy ending, though, so I get why most writers avoid it.
3c cullen chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Loved the chapter! Welcome back. Look forward to more. Have a great holiday!
JessaCloud chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
What a powerful chapter. Loved the interview. Can't wait to see what happens next for Bella.
Stacey chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
I hate that Edward hasn't been celibate at all, two women is two too many. I hope Bella has been getting her "fun" as well.

I also cannot believe that Edward got Bella to censor the involvement of his parents. I hope she didn't. His older supposedly wiser parents don't deserve any sympathy either. His sisters are no prizes.

That said, I love that you updated, I missed this story.
Cockerspanmom chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Welcome back. You did have me going thinking you were wrapping up the story. 5 yrs is a long time though to run away sort of speak for Edward. It was a good journey for him. Merry Christmas and a happy new year as well.
GorGirl chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
So good that Edward is using his company to help t hose in need. Can't wait for more.
KDMCAM chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
I loved this opening! This really was great to see what Edward has been up to & all he has encountered. I wonder what Bella will think when she hears about it thru the grape vine?
rushed chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Always happy to see this story update!
Loved the turn this story has taken. I've always been wondering where you will take this and how you will get them back together (if that's your intention!).
Thanks for the update.
Rushed
neelix lee chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Thank you for the update, looking forward to reading more.
898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »