Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
Annie Butts chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
hmmm i understand that she's mad, but if it was a reverse situation I think she would have acted the same. She definitely has a right to be pissed though. And say what she feels now. Thinking you will spend the rest of your life in jail for something you didnt do can make you a tiny bit pissed off :)

I hope someone finds the 3 of them. They deserve to be punished for their crimes.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Excellent chapter. He has a lot to make up for and Bella's reasons are sound for not resuming the relationship ... now.
OMG The Garrison Commander episode was brutal. And finally, the wedding!
RoseArcadia chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Eddie, you can't expect any forgiveness for years, baby! And yes, poor Jamie, but the wedding *squeeee*
team rob chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
not quite sure what he thought she would say
can't wait to "hear" about the cullens knowing she didn't do it

guess I am going to have to check out this Outlander peeps are talking about
Mom23xx chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
OMG OMG OMG...I don't know that I could ever forgive him. He did turn his back and never gave her a chance. But holy shit...I can't wait to hear how his family reacts.
crissyboo94 chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Outlander fan right here Jamie fraser makes me swoon
Deadlystrawberry chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
I forgive Edward now but my trust in him is shaken. Now we have to prove to his family Bella is innocent and make a plan to get Bella back
shaz308 chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the chapter with the reactions from his family.
MaryKitty chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Read this on FP first bc i couldn't wait, but didn't know how to leave a reivw so i figured I would wait! IM SO PROUD OF BELLA! I know its EB but still if she even thought of taking him back righ tnow, mannnnn id be so disappointed..he and his family need to grovel! cant wait to see their reaction
twiclare chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
They are busy digging up evidence and motives and just trying to fit Bella into it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
I'm jealous, we still don't know when Outlander will be shown in the UK, I love the books and am really looking forward to seeing it.
FinnMac chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Now that I understand the time jump, I'm really enjoying the story.

By the way, I'm really enjoying Outlander too.
eliza41 chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Can't wait for more. I'm enjoying outlander too.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
I'm actually looking forward to seeing what happens next. I still say Bella just needs to move on. Edward doesn't believe her or trust her. His mind has been warped to make him think she was playing him all this time. I doubt they'd be able to recover.
mimigirl chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
Can you please write the scene where Edward tells his family that Bella was innocent. Please, please, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
pauleen chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
So this is how the other, other half is li ing now. It still burns me that how bella is being blamed for this. I can't wit to see how their conversation go after she's out.
708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »