Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
doodlehound chapter 1 . 1/28
I really felt Bellas horror and despair during the whole thing... Well done. Intrigued how three DB will find his way back into her good graces
bonz245 chapter 8 . 1/28
Very good chapter...thanks.
Moltz chapter 8 . 1/28
I liked the view of this chapter through the eyes of a TV interview. It drew everything into perspective.
I wonder how Bella will react the next time she sees Edward? And we all know, based on your foreshadowing, that he will attempt to see Bella again!
ashiana chapter 8 . 1/28
Loved the update..
maphie chapter 8 . 1/28
Another stellar update. I have forgotten how this story has impacted my thoughts about love, betrayal and forgiveness. The last part is yet to come and maybe never but I always wonder how someone can bounce back from something as devastating as what Bella encountered. Oh on a side note, I've been to TFMU the last 2 times and I'm looking forward to maybe going there for a 3rd!
christykq chapter 8 . 1/27
I forgot how good this fic is. I hope Bella can find some forgiveness in her heart for Edward eventually. I would totally file against the prosecutor etc. for falsely accusing and basically ruining her life. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please write a bit about Rose and Emmett working because I can't see ITRose actually lifting a finger.

Great chapter. Really great story. Update quickly.
JulieToo chapter 8 . 1/26
Wonderful update! I loved the snarky comments by Bella's buddies, especially Paul's. Esme really lost all her points with me from the interview. If you're wrong, just state your flawed logic once and apologize or avoid or wave good bye! And please if you could write a bit about working Rosalie, I would be most grateful! I can't picture her being a doctor at all.
Analitica chapter 8 . 1/26
I love how strong is tjis bella and how she has overcome so much. Please update soon
Luvtwismut chapter 8 . 1/26
Thank you so much much for the update!
I'm excited to get Bella's POV again and happy that she got her side of the story out there. I really don't see how Edward is going to make amends. Only time will tell. ;)
Mom23xx chapter 8 . 1/26
That was a great way to tell her side. Look forward to more.
NanStew chapter 8 . 1/26
Please update faster. It's hard remembering everything. I'm following over 60 stories as WIP's.
ethelouise chapter 8 . 1/26
I can understand Bella's pain and hurt-not sure how sure can get over Edward not trusting her. I love that Paul wants Matt Bomer to play him! Thanks for the update.
janshanr chapter 8 . 1/26
I loved the end. Very funny. But no one said who should play Bella or Edward.
Well, you knocked this chapter out of the park, it was amazing. I love the details you gave for the interviews, and the commentary by all of Bella's men were hilarious. I'm with Paul, Matt Bomer all the way! I think the interview with Carlisle and Esme was the most telling, with the wrinkles vs. Botox use. You really captured their differences... Carlisle, like Edward, has really taken the situation to heart, and reevaluated with self-reflection... whereas Esme and the girls continue to focus on themselves and what they've suffered. I love how Charlie and Jake call out the way Esme was still snubbing Bella. I'm glad that Bella finally seems to be in a good place emotionally, because those other chapters were tough. All of it... I was picturing the movie in my head as I read along... amazing.
Jasveen chapter 8 . 1/25
i'm so happy u updated and shed some light to how the story is progressing. i do hope for a happy ending for her and edward
701 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »