Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
ladymagna1100 chapter 9 . 1/27/2016
I just stumbled upon this story earlier today and read all 9 chapters. Hopefully that indicates to you that I've enjoyed it thus far. I'm hoping you continue on with it.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 9 . 1/27/2016
Just found this story. So engrossed I read straight thru. looking forward to next update.
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 9 . 1/17/2016
This fic is captivating! But the french was too google, try reverso or look it up in wordreference next time. Bonne continuation!
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
I remember reading some chapters of this story a while ago and being very impressed/drawn in. Just read from start to finish last night and, even though I kind of remembered it, had the same "can't put this down" feeling.
You are an angst-master! I was literally chewing my fingers in places. This reads better than 99% of the published novels I've read, so I could definitely see this as something other than fanfiction.
Looking forward to meeting you and fangirling some more at the Boston TwiFic meetup.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 8 . 1/8/2016
So glad to get your update. I honestly can't see how there can be an HEA for B/E. Great story.
janshanr chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
:-)
vivarobsten chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
Love it! Great chapter. Hope you're able to post more soon, really love this story.
vivarobsten chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more.
lilmstran chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
loved it
can't wait to read the next one
cejsmom chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Love this! Your set up has been fabulous. Now onto the resolution. I hope! Even if it takes some time, I'm good.
Mistydeb chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
I'm glad Edward hasn't got Bella back yet, he needed time to grow up. There certainly isn't the spoilt man here anymore, and at least he has done something good with his time. I liked his chat with Martha, at least she has some real perspective on the case and knows Bella. Happy new year, Debbie
Moltz chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Running has been Edward's modus operandi. The fact that reality follows is proof he must face the past as though it can no longer cause pain.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
I love this story and really want to know how things turn out. Hopefully they'll be able to find James and get some type of revenge. Will Edward get to talk to Bella soon? I can't believe it's been five years.
TheGreenPanther chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
So glad to see you back. I look forward to more of this (and Tangled Up...).
I assumed it was a dream, because no way would you have gotten them back together that easily. Good chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
JulieToo chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Loved Edward's mission and hope his trip to Jamaica is fruitful!
786 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »