Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 8 . 1/8
So glad to get your update. I honestly can't see how there can be an HEA for B/E. Great story.
janshanr chapter 9 . 1/3
:-)
vivarobsten chapter 9 . 1/3
Love it! Great chapter. Hope you're able to post more soon, really love this story.
vivarobsten chapter 8 . 1/3
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more.
lilmstran chapter 9 . 1/1
loved it
can't wait to read the next one
cejsmom chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Love this! Your set up has been fabulous. Now onto the resolution. I hope! Even if it takes some time, I'm good.
Mistydeb chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
I'm glad Edward hasn't got Bella back yet, he needed time to grow up. There certainly isn't the spoilt man here anymore, and at least he has done something good with his time. I liked his chat with Martha, at least she has some real perspective on the case and knows Bella. Happy new year, Debbie
Moltz chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Running has been Edward's modus operandi. The fact that reality follows is proof he must face the past as though it can no longer cause pain.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
I love this story and really want to know how things turn out. Hopefully they'll be able to find James and get some type of revenge. Will Edward get to talk to Bella soon? I can't believe it's been five years.
TheGreenPanther chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
So glad to see you back. I look forward to more of this (and Tangled Up...).
I assumed it was a dream, because no way would you have gotten them back together that easily. Good chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
JulieToo chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Loved Edward's mission and hope his trip to Jamaica is fruitful!
LLH88 chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
What a fabulous chapter! I have missed this story tremendously and really appreciate your time and effort with this chapter! Loved the lemony goodness...didn't expect it though! Can't wait for the confrontation with Laurent! Thank you for sharing.
Lynn
pauleen chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Thanks for coming back. And no, edward can wait a little before getting bella back. Maybe after her book/movie release she can step back and find forgiveness. Come back soon.
flower123 chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
five years...wooooow.
annaharding chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Thanx for the update. Happy Holidays!
782 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »