Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
Laura chapter 10 . 7/13
I like
Jane3105 chapter 10 . 7/13
Great to read another chapter (and re-read a couple of previous chapters)
She's holding a grudge for 5 years? FIVE? YEARS? Okay, I'm out.
Uh-uh, I'm surprised she can't see the similarities. She's sitting there and all the people she loves are hating on Edward... Like when Edward wanted to believe her and all around him were hating on Bella.
I think she's way to hard on him and uses this as an excuse because she never believed in a future with Edward from the start.
I get she's upset, disappointed and insecure, but in a way she's now doing the same as Edward when he fell into that careful carfted trap. She expected him to believe in her but now when the tables are turned she isn't believing in him either. Ugly double standard if you ask me.
Can't wait for the next chapter! I was so happy to see an update!
maggiejoma chapter 10 . 7/12
I just found this story and loving it...love your writing style...
maymay74 chapter 10 . 7/12
So glad to see you back :)
cealm chapter 10 . 7/12
What a nice surprise to receive an update alert for this story! I enjoyed this chapter and looking forward to seeing what comes next.
CAngell chapter 10 . 7/12
Awesome! Thrilled to get this update- can't wait for the rest!
So glad you're back, I've missed this story. Keep up the great work! ~Dannie :)
AnakinSmom chapter 10 . 7/12
I hope Edward is there when they find him so he can kick some ass, after they get all the snswers of course!
drul chapter 10 . 7/12
What a surprise! I loved it! I'm glad you are going to keep writting and finish this story! I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for the update! :)
Sassy98200 chapter 10 . 7/12
More please! This story is awesome! I love the long chapters and your writing style!
LaPumuckl chapter 10 . 7/12
Hey there, it's been quite some time since your last update, but with a great story line it doesn't matter, because te plot stays in your mind. At least it's that way for me; )

So, Laurent is dead and it's supposed to be a suicide. Just like Max I have trouble believing that as well...

I'm not sure if I'm happy with Edward starting over in security. I'm still hoping for a HEA for him and Bella, but at this point it seems too impossible since they're not even talking. Yes, he wants to show her that they do believe her now, but how does he know she's still "waiting" for him if he's going away even more with the change of career? !
894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »