Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
pauleen chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Thanks for coming back. And no, edward can wait a little before getting bella back. Maybe after her book/movie release she can step back and find forgiveness. Come back soon.
flower123 chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
five years...wooooow.
annaharding chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Thanx for the update. Happy Holidays!
blue jjane92 chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Just found this story and am loving it!
Jane3105 chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Excellent chapter.
I like the sound of those New Year resolutions.
LaPumuckl chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Merry Christmas to you too, and congrats to your beta for a healthy, sweet baby girl- that's fabulous news;)

Honestly, I was ecstatic to see this update, and knew pretty good where we left off in the last chap, but got really a bit unsure at the beginning of this one, until I thought 'it could only all be a dream' ...
I'm glad Edward got a great help in Jean-Claude, even if the thought of that small boy being in such a serious work at his age already saddened me. But it seemed to me, he was the best thing possibly happening to Edward, not only as a worker but a friend, too;)

Meeting Martha Weber, that was interesting. I needed to swallow back tears at her telling about Bella and her time in prison. Saying she's like another daughter for her though, was making me happy. I don't want her to be lonely anymore, but still hope for their HEA - just like with TANGLED; )

See you with the next update for sure, have a good start in to 2016 if w don't talk again before it
twiclare chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
I'm glad he's at least been making himself useful! I was pretty sure it was a dream very quickly, I couldn't imagine you'd let him off so easily! Thanks for the update and Merry Christmas!
katsword chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
I really enjoyed finding this in my inbox today. Thanks for the update! Happy holidays.
Mari94 chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Thanks so much for the update1
Azlady2003 chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
Im glad they have been apart for 5 years...i may be the only one lol
CAngell chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
I squealed when I saw this update! Love this story! Edward and Bella have to make it back to each other...Merry Christmas!
JessaCloud chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Yeah, when I read the first part I was thoroughly confused! ;) And then I thought it was hilarious!
Love this story and I'm so eager to see what happens with them!
dwelling in my dreams chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
I sort of kind of wish she would not take him back.. I know it's probably not happening but I think it was very selfish of him to ask favors for his family after what they put her through. That shows that a part of him is the same egoistic vain and selfish person is still in there. She never asked them for any kind of compensation for except mental peace of avoiding them and obliging Edwards request of talking to him. So I think he should have trusted Bella to know that she wouldn't slander people unnecessarily unless they deserve it. I feel by traveling from country to country he is not redeeming himself but escaping them at the same time , placating his conscience. Although like most stories she will probably still love and forgive him, like a very normal human flaw of holding on I wish she would be the stronger woman and walk away with grace
goldseadragon chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
I know it isn't realistic but I'm kinda hoping Bella won't take Edward back. Some damage is just too much to fix, you know? I know it's hard to do a not-totally-happy ending, though, so I get why most writers avoid it.
3c cullen chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Loved the chapter! Welcome back. Look forward to more. Have a great holiday!
785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »