Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
rushed chapter 8 . 1/25
I have so many chapter updates in my inbox for stories that I will likely never finish because it's been too long between updates (maybe only a few weeks!). This is the only story that I always read immediately no matter how long the wait. I love it so much. I'm not sure how I want it to end. Edward sure does have a lot of grovelling to do if he's ever going to win her back. Its a tough one. Anyway, looking forward to hearing from the Cullen's and hearing from Rosalie especially! Stupid cow.

Thanks for the update.
Rushed
trixiesnow chapter 8 . 1/25
Thanks so much for this story. It's been heartbreaking up to now, but I'm hoping that's about to change.
SunflowerFran chapter 8 . 1/25
Great chapter in it we see how much Bella has suffered as well as the CUllens.
Can't wait for a time jump to see what happens in their future.
I would love to see EdwarD's point of view
fannygilmore chapter 8 . 1/25
Great chapter.
I can't wait to see where you take these two.
Thanks.
LaPumuckl chapter 8 . 1/25
Happy new year :)

it was a good surprise to see this alert!
Will Bella really be able to stay away from Edward? !
katelyndc chapter 8 . 1/25
Bella still has a lot to deal with mentally.

Thanks for the update-Kate
roxiegirl chapter 8 . 1/25
Thank you! So happy to see an update. Yes filler, but very important. Sorry to hear Bella say no more Edward, but I'm hoping she'll change her mind!
LRK860 chapter 8 . 1/25
I can't believe the Cullens sent Bella a blank check. Aren't they pretty much broke? That doesn't make any sense to me. Her back-pay was well deserved and something I could see them affording. I think Bella should stay far, far away from all of them. Although I do feel bad for Edward, and only Edward. Everyone in his family is a rich snob. Can't wait to see how Rosalie is liking her title of working mom now that she actually has to work and raise a child. And Alice, what help could she really be at the company? She was a shopaholic with no limits, it was a real addiction for her. I did like Bella's last statement "This is a happy beginning".
bookworm2468 chapter 8 . 1/25
This chapter wholeheartedly makes up for the wait, I looooved it, and the idea of bella publishing her own book on this altering experience

and I will keep my eyes wide, wide open for the next chapter
Anasamantha09 chapter 8 . 1/25
Excelente historia!
shaz308 chapter 8 . 1/25
Great chapter. It's always good to see more of this story arrive. Not sure if I want them back together, though I think the Cullens can't be faulted too badly for being taken in as well. The way the prosecution was working if the Cullens had supported Bella they would have painted them as accessories to their own downfall, squirrelling away money to get out of reparations payments. I understand the Swan's attitude at the moment but I don't know if they are being fair to the Cullens at this stage. Give them a few years and understanding will probably surface. Looking forward to more soon, thanks.
eliza41 chapter 8 . 1/25
I like HEAS also.
huntingforwitches chapter 8 . 1/25
This story is soooo good! and so worth the wait:)
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Swerves chapter 8 . 1/25
I'm in love with this!
thank you for updating. i honestly can't see bella and edward together ever here. not after the way he's treated her, and i really hope the story doesn't go that way. it's really hard to just stop loving someone i agree, but i doubt bella will ever be able to fully trust him to be on her side and without trust i doubt things could ever go back to normal for them.
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »