Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
christykq chapter 8 . 1/27
I forgot how good this fic is. I hope Bella can find some forgiveness in her heart for Edward eventually. I would totally file against the prosecutor etc. for falsely accusing and basically ruining her life. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please write a bit about Rose and Emmett working because I can't see ITRose actually lifting a finger.

Great chapter. Really great story. Update quickly.
JulieToo chapter 8 . 1/26
Wonderful update! I loved the snarky comments by Bella's buddies, especially Paul's. Esme really lost all her points with me from the interview. If you're wrong, just state your flawed logic once and apologize or avoid or wave good bye! And please if you could write a bit about working Rosalie, I would be most grateful! I can't picture her being a doctor at all.
Analitica chapter 8 . 1/26
I love how strong is tjis bella and how she has overcome so much. Please update soon
Luvtwismut chapter 8 . 1/26
Thank you so much much for the update!
I'm excited to get Bella's POV again and happy that she got her side of the story out there. I really don't see how Edward is going to make amends. Only time will tell. ;)
Mom23xx chapter 8 . 1/26
That was a great way to tell her side. Look forward to more.
NanStew chapter 8 . 1/26
Please update faster. It's hard remembering everything. I'm following over 60 stories as WIP's.
ethelouise chapter 8 . 1/26
I can understand Bella's pain and hurt-not sure how sure can get over Edward not trusting her. I love that Paul wants Matt Bomer to play him! Thanks for the update.
janshanr chapter 8 . 1/26
I loved the end. Very funny. But no one said who should play Bella or Edward.
Well, you knocked this chapter out of the park, it was amazing. I love the details you gave for the interviews, and the commentary by all of Bella's men were hilarious. I'm with Paul, Matt Bomer all the way! I think the interview with Carlisle and Esme was the most telling, with the wrinkles vs. Botox use. You really captured their differences... Carlisle, like Edward, has really taken the situation to heart, and reevaluated with self-reflection... whereas Esme and the girls continue to focus on themselves and what they've suffered. I love how Charlie and Jake call out the way Esme was still snubbing Bella. I'm glad that Bella finally seems to be in a good place emotionally, because those other chapters were tough. All of it... I was picturing the movie in my head as I read along... amazing.
Jasveen chapter 8 . 1/25
i'm so happy u updated and shed some light to how the story is progressing. i do hope for a happy ending for her and edward
rushed chapter 8 . 1/25
I have so many chapter updates in my inbox for stories that I will likely never finish because it's been too long between updates (maybe only a few weeks!). This is the only story that I always read immediately no matter how long the wait. I love it so much. I'm not sure how I want it to end. Edward sure does have a lot of grovelling to do if he's ever going to win her back. Its a tough one. Anyway, looking forward to hearing from the Cullen's and hearing from Rosalie especially! Stupid cow.

Thanks for the update.
trixiesnow chapter 8 . 1/25
Thanks so much for this story. It's been heartbreaking up to now, but I'm hoping that's about to change.
SunflowerFran chapter 8 . 1/25
Great chapter in it we see how much Bella has suffered as well as the CUllens.
Can't wait for a time jump to see what happens in their future.
I would love to see EdwarD's point of view
fannygilmore chapter 8 . 1/25
Great chapter.
I can't wait to see where you take these two.
LaPumuckl chapter 8 . 1/25
Happy new year :)

it was a good surprise to see this alert!
Will Bella really be able to stay away from Edward? !
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »