Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
GorGirl chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
So happy she was cleared of all charges! I can't blame her for being wary of Edward.
RoseArcadia chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Oh this fic is by far one of my favorites and it made my day to see it updated :)
Debbi84 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
So glad Bella is free. Can't wait for the meeting between Bella and Edward, it should be interesting. The rest of the Cullen family also owe Bella an apology if not more.
RedRum89 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
I'm in love with this. I get so emotional every time I read a chapter!
jane210 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Great chapter - even better a/n! Hope you find time to write.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
WOW! So glad the Bella is free and that Edward helped. I am not sure what to think about the future of their relationship. I am a total B/E HEA gal, but I have doubts right now that this is going to eventually happen. Bella is justifiably hurt and it will take Edward a long time, if ever to win back her trust and love.
Wine and Cheesy chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Great chapter.

BTW - good things are worth the wait. That includes waiting for well written fic updates. :)
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Wow she is free and hopefully will get all hersstuff back now what will Edward tell her what else was james after update soon
roxnroll chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Awesome chapter! How long was she in prison...since she was arrested? Was it months?
I think that even though Edward did help to get her exonerated, she shouldn't just jump back into things with him yet. He and his family owe her a lot. Can't wait for more!
Rox
madkins chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Will her name be cleared in the press because lets be honest even if its overturned she will never even get a job interview unless her innocence is made as public as her conviction
ashiana chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
She's finally free...
Loved the update.
stacyo72 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
I had a five minute break in the craziness that is my job recently and clicked in here and saw that you updated. You know how I feel. Just wanted to say hi. LOL
Courtney37 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Ooh I'm soo glad she's out! Especially away from Maria & Jessica. I'm glad for Martha though. I'm also glad Edward was the one that never gave up. Maybe I'll get lucky & he didn't actually write those letters telling her to stop contacting him or he'd get a restraining order. *fingers crossed* I also loved that she agreed to hear him out. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Thanks again.
Mer chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Yeah! Keep writing! Don't leave us hanging with a heartache!
Kgunter34 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Lawd, Edward has a hard row to hoe to get back into Bella's and her families good graces. Great chapter.
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »