Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
Great chapter.
Victoria 68 chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
;-)
rushed chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
So happy to see this pop up in the inbox. I must admit I thought "what is that story". Then it hit me what it was and I started plotting ways to get rid of my family so I could sit and read it in peace. I loved it. But God I feel so awful for her, which I guess is the point.
Hopefully we hear from you soon!
Thanks
Rushed
Mom23xx chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
They really found her guilty? Wow...I thought maybe it would work out. I'm hoping for a miracle now!
shaz308 chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
The law is truly an ass.
Faeraei chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Please please please finish this! At least to the point where Bella is vindicated! Such a gripping story thus far.
debslmac chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Poor Bella. It will take a lot for her to forgive ALL the Cullens
Taylor9901 chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
I can't wait for more. I love it.
insanemum chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Wow - it really makes me sick, the way that anything and everything can be twisted by lawyers until it doesn't even vaguely resemble what you started out with. I suppose that's why they get the big bucks! Frightening. Back to those tapes!
insanemum chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Wow - he really has been beaten down. I'm sure there will be people baying for his blood for betraying Bella - but the evidence really is quite stacked against her (but Rose is still a bitch)
insanemum chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I loved this when I read it in the contest and was sorry when it got pulled. I was really hoping you would go on with it, and it's great to see that you have. This plot was just too good to let go of.
annaharding chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Wow - the prosecution didn't hold anything back, did they!
So many lies spun - how will Bella be saved? Eagerly awaiting next chapter!
lesuse chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
So painful to read - please, please, please start to set this right for Bella.
twiclare chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
I have to wonder what all this will have done to Bella, will she ever trust anyone again? That was just awful to have her every action twisted into something calculated and dishonourable. I can't wait for the next chapter!
sparklymeg chapter 3 . 3/9/2014