Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
RedRum89 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
I'm in love with this. I get so emotional every time I read a chapter!
jane210 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Great chapter - even better a/n! Hope you find time to write.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
WOW! So glad the Bella is free and that Edward helped. I am not sure what to think about the future of their relationship. I am a total B/E HEA gal, but I have doubts right now that this is going to eventually happen. Bella is justifiably hurt and it will take Edward a long time, if ever to win back her trust and love.
Wine and Cheesy chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Great chapter.

BTW - good things are worth the wait. That includes waiting for well written fic updates. :)
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Wow she is free and hopefully will get all hersstuff back now what will Edward tell her what else was james after update soon
roxnroll chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Awesome chapter! How long was she in prison...since she was arrested? Was it months?
I think that even though Edward did help to get her exonerated, she shouldn't just jump back into things with him yet. He and his family owe her a lot. Can't wait for more!
Rox
madkins chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Will her name be cleared in the press because lets be honest even if its overturned she will never even get a job interview unless her innocence is made as public as her conviction
ashiana chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
She's finally free...
Loved the update.
stacyo72 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
I had a five minute break in the craziness that is my job recently and clicked in here and saw that you updated. You know how I feel. Just wanted to say hi. LOL
Courtney37 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Ooh I'm soo glad she's out! Especially away from Maria & Jessica. I'm glad for Martha though. I'm also glad Edward was the one that never gave up. Maybe I'll get lucky & he didn't actually write those letters telling her to stop contacting him or he'd get a restraining order. *fingers crossed* I also loved that she agreed to hear him out. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Thanks again.
Mer chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Yeah! Keep writing! Don't leave us hanging with a heartache!
Kgunter34 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Lawd, Edward has a hard row to hoe to get back into Bella's and her families good graces. Great chapter.
bonz245 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
This is very good..thanks.
nebfan51 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
So glad to see this update :-) Now on with the rest! THANK YOU so much for taking time to share this story with us!
Kate1386 chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
How scary for Bella! Can't wait to read EPOV and find out the Cullen reaction when it's finally revealed that Bella is innocent..
783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »