Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
katelyndc chapter 8 . 1/25
Bella still has a lot to deal with mentally.

Thanks for the update-Kate
roxiegirl chapter 8 . 1/25
Thank you! So happy to see an update. Yes filler, but very important. Sorry to hear Bella say no more Edward, but I'm hoping she'll change her mind!
LRK860 chapter 8 . 1/25
I can't believe the Cullens sent Bella a blank check. Aren't they pretty much broke? That doesn't make any sense to me. Her back-pay was well deserved and something I could see them affording. I think Bella should stay far, far away from all of them. Although I do feel bad for Edward, and only Edward. Everyone in his family is a rich snob. Can't wait to see how Rosalie is liking her title of working mom now that she actually has to work and raise a child. And Alice, what help could she really be at the company? She was a shopaholic with no limits, it was a real addiction for her. I did like Bella's last statement "This is a happy beginning".
bookworm2468 chapter 8 . 1/25
This chapter wholeheartedly makes up for the wait, I looooved it, and the idea of bella publishing her own book on this altering experience

and I will keep my eyes wide, wide open for the next chapter
Anasamantha09 chapter 8 . 1/25
Excelente historia!
shaz308 chapter 8 . 1/25
Great chapter. It's always good to see more of this story arrive. Not sure if I want them back together, though I think the Cullens can't be faulted too badly for being taken in as well. The way the prosecution was working if the Cullens had supported Bella they would have painted them as accessories to their own downfall, squirrelling away money to get out of reparations payments. I understand the Swan's attitude at the moment but I don't know if they are being fair to the Cullens at this stage. Give them a few years and understanding will probably surface. Looking forward to more soon, thanks.
eliza41 chapter 8 . 1/25
I like HEAS also.
huntingforwitches chapter 8 . 1/25
This story is soooo good! and so worth the wait:)
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Swerves chapter 8 . 1/25
I'm in love with this!
thank you for updating. i honestly can't see bella and edward together ever here. not after the way he's treated her, and i really hope the story doesn't go that way. it's really hard to just stop loving someone i agree, but i doubt bella will ever be able to fully trust him to be on her side and without trust i doubt things could ever go back to normal for them.
FinnMac chapter 8 . 1/25
I don't think Carlisle and Esme were nearly contrite enough.
CAngell chapter 8 . 1/25
Great story! Love it!
KDMCAM chapter 8 . 1/25
I am so so so happy to see this update! I have thought about this story often and have missed it! That dateline interview was tough! You understand Esme a little better but still wnt to punch her in the mouth! I am looking forward to the rest of this story!
HappyCup chapter 8 . 1/25
Glad to get an update. Thank you.
Taylor9901 chapter 8 . 1/25
Great chapter. I love the interviews.
711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »