Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
FinnMac chapter 8 . 1/25
I don't think Carlisle and Esme were nearly contrite enough.
CAngell chapter 8 . 1/25
Great story! Love it!
2mpix.com chapter 8 . 1/25
I am so so so happy to see this update! I have thought about this story often and have missed it! That dateline interview was tough! You understand Esme a little better but still wnt to punch her in the mouth! I am looking forward to the rest of this story!
HappyCup chapter 8 . 1/25
Glad to get an update. Thank you.
Taylor9901 chapter 8 . 1/25
Great chapter. I love the interviews.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 8 . 1/25
Awesome story so far!
Sapho99 chapter 8 . 1/25
good chapter. Hoping sooner than later
sapho99
fuz chapter 8 . 1/25
So captivating!
Thanks.
annaharding chapter 8 . 1/25
I have been lax on my reviews - sorry! But I am enjoying this story. If I were Bella, I doubt that I could EVER forgive Edward. I hold a grudge for a long time, and I get even more defensive as time goes by. If this is going to have a happy ending for Edward, then I am really looking forward to seeing how he redeems himself!
Thanx for the update.
p.s. Hope you get to go to the TFMU in June - I got to go when it was in Chicago, and I had a great time!
tas62 chapter 8 . 1/25
Even though Edward doubted her, I feel sorry for him as they did such a conviencing job that I am not sure how I'd have behaved if it were me.
cullenmeadow chapter 8 . 1/25
Thanks for update :)
Azlady2003 chapter 8 . 1/25
This is one story where if bella and edward dont get together i'd be ok with it lol
rolling eyes chapter 8 . 1/25
I am waving a Bella flag right now! How dare Esme dare to voice that her family thought Bella was never good enough for Edward?!They have known her for years, and yet turn on her the minute closeminded people accuse her. I hope all the FBI, officers, and lawyers loose their jobs and are blackballed from ever working again. They chose to indict an innocent woman without going after her so called accomplices!

As for the Cullen children, I hope Rosalie and Alice have to work at Popeye's for the rest of their life, where they have to come home all covered in grease and the only shoes they can afford are flipflops! That's right, Payless is too good for them! As for Esme, she should be ostracized from "polite" company.
GorGirl chapter 8 . 1/25
I'm so glad that Bella is getting her life back. I feel bad for Edward though.
team rob chapter 8 . 1/25
I loved this chapter. It was very important in tying up all the info from the previous chapters so we are all on the same page to go forward
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »