Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
huntingforwitches chapter 8 . 1/25
This story is soooo good! and so worth the wait:)
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Swerves chapter 8 . 1/25
I'm in love with this!
thank you for updating. i honestly can't see bella and edward together ever here. not after the way he's treated her, and i really hope the story doesn't go that way. it's really hard to just stop loving someone i agree, but i doubt bella will ever be able to fully trust him to be on her side and without trust i doubt things could ever go back to normal for them.
FinnMac chapter 8 . 1/25
I don't think Carlisle and Esme were nearly contrite enough.
CAngell chapter 8 . 1/25
Great story! Love it!
2mpix.com chapter 8 . 1/25
I am so so so happy to see this update! I have thought about this story often and have missed it! That dateline interview was tough! You understand Esme a little better but still wnt to punch her in the mouth! I am looking forward to the rest of this story!
HappyCup chapter 8 . 1/25
Glad to get an update. Thank you.
Taylor9901 chapter 8 . 1/25
Great chapter. I love the interviews.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 8 . 1/25
Awesome story so far!
Sapho99 chapter 8 . 1/25
good chapter. Hoping sooner than later
sapho99
fuz chapter 8 . 1/25
So captivating!
Thanks.
annaharding chapter 8 . 1/25
I have been lax on my reviews - sorry! But I am enjoying this story. If I were Bella, I doubt that I could EVER forgive Edward. I hold a grudge for a long time, and I get even more defensive as time goes by. If this is going to have a happy ending for Edward, then I am really looking forward to seeing how he redeems himself!
Thanx for the update.
p.s. Hope you get to go to the TFMU in June - I got to go when it was in Chicago, and I had a great time!
tas62 chapter 8 . 1/25
Even though Edward doubted her, I feel sorry for him as they did such a conviencing job that I am not sure how I'd have behaved if it were me.
cullenmeadow chapter 8 . 1/25
Thanks for update :)
Azlady2003 chapter 8 . 1/25
This is one story where if bella and edward dont get together i'd be ok with it lol
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »