Reviews for Irrevocable Trust
Cockerspanmom chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Welcome back. You did have me going thinking you were wrapping up the story. 5 yrs is a long time though to run away sort of speak for Edward. It was a good journey for him. Merry Christmas and a happy new year as well.
GorGirl chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
So good that Edward is using his company to help t hose in need. Can't wait for more.
KDMCAM chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
I loved this opening! This really was great to see what Edward has been up to & all he has encountered. I wonder what Bella will think when she hears about it thru the grape vine?
rushed chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Always happy to see this story update!
Loved the turn this story has taken. I've always been wondering where you will take this and how you will get them back together (if that's your intention!).
Thanks for the update.
neelix lee chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
Thank you for the update, looking forward to reading more.
telaviv chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Loved loved loved it!
Please update soon...
SandytheSandstorm chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
What a wonderful trick at this point in the story. I went back to reread chapter 8 to ensure id not missed a chapter. Lol
I enjoyed the chapter. I was sad Bella did not showup there but she was there in spirit. Loved being with him and the banter with his french african boy servant. More so love Edward resolve has never been lessened with time. She is it for him.
roxnroll chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Loved the chapter! Wow! Five years have passed? I really enjoyed see what Edward has been up to all of these years. Bella obviously did pretty well for herself, too!
Looking forward to the next one! Merry Christmas!
pmk kelly chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Good chapter please update ASAP
Mom23xx chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
I love that he didn't get her back..yet. ThT would be so hard to just forgive. Maybe more time?
Denny52 chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
I don't know it changed much with your reworking it from when you first wrote this but it's a great update. Bella shouldn't take him back too easily and how wonderful that Edward is doing such wonderful work. It really speaks to who he really is. Loved this and look forward to more. Merry Christmas and thanks!
GeeQuinn chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
What a nice Xmas surprise! Thank you for updating :)
roxiegirl chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
So happy to see this chapter! Thanks for the Christmas present! Loved the chapter...I was hoping the first part was a dream...Edward has a lot more work to do, but he's come a long way. The Africa part was very well done! And him meeting the Webers was perfect too. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!
team rob chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
Excited to see a new chapter
shaz308 chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
It's great to see an update on this story. I hope you are able to get another one done soon. I would like to see some closure for these families. I hope you have a lively Christmas and new year.
783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »