Reviews for Closer Than You Think
Please update
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2017
Pp
Heidi9 chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
I really like this fic. Please continue!
vickstick chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
Hope you update soon love this story
ILoveLucy908 chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
This is an amazing far I'm at the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter. Your an amazing writer and I think you should keep on update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
So I follow you on Instagram (I love your account by the way) and I saw how a few days ago you posted an AU Finchel edit and you said it was from a fanfic you were writing and when I clicked on the link in your bio to come read this I literally screamed because I have already binge read this a countless number of times. I absolutely love this fic and I really hope you post another update soon!
OtpForever chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
I am finally on my computer again so it's time to review this amazing story!
First thing first is PLEASE CONTINUE!
I got hooked reading this after the first sentence in the first chapter. Your wording in this story is outstanding and you really know how to keep my attention. What I mean by that is that I have never once been bored reading a chapter. NEVER.
So far I really really think Finn is her secret admirer, if he's not I'll be really surprised.
Anyways, please update whenever you have time.
You left such a kind review on my story so it's always very nice to pass things on :)
khazrn43 chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Update soon. Finn is the secret admirer I know it. But you got to give us something. Eight chapters and they are still dancing around each other it's getting frustrating and you're going to lose readers who are less patient than I. Happy writing
Finchel is love
noro chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
so can't wait to read more please asap awesome writing finchel always
Gemma chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
Aww please update its getting so so gooooodd
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Love this. Can't wait for more
ItsaGleeThing chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
LOVED this chapter! So happy you didn't stop writing this fic :) can't wait for more
sarah v chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Maybe if rachel meets an actual boy, it will wake up finn! Cue in jesse.
FunnyGirl23 chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Sooooo happy you're back! Love this chapter and I can't wait for the next one! :)
lillie.mosley.9 chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
I love this story. Please update soon.