Reviews for He Knew
This was heartbreaking!
ICan'tThinkIAmOnlyStone chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
If I review anything, I am going to burst into tears. My god, this was beautiful
fymgfgvmjh chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
You're a bloody sadist.
rational chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Why did I read this? I knew it would just be pure pain. I must be some kind of masochist. Well, regardless of whatever's wrong with ME, this delivered on the emotional torture. Great to read if you're looking to cry.
Captain swan chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This made me cry
Could you please write more pregnant captain swan fics?
PLEASSSSEE
liablake chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I CRIED

NOT THE LOUD OBNIXIOUS CRYING

BUT SILENT TEARS AND SHAKY BREATHING

WHICH IS EVEN WORSE
aKqR-KPZTQ chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I don't know why but when I'm like super sad but don't want to cry, I tent to laugh; is this kind of choked sob/hysterical laugh. that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

that was just too much for me, I cannot— I cannot even -think- of my baby Killian dying, it hurts, it hurts too much.

and this is even more depressing because in here they never get to have a chance at love.

and then he dies, and she's so sad, but eventually has to let go and I don't like the idea of that, (I don't know why, don't ask.) I guess I just want to say that—

—it was really good written and deeply sad but great at the same time, lol.

Thanks, :) x.
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Well, I wasn't going to cry, but now I'm sitting here with tears on my face wishing she'd kissed him. This was beautiful and sad.
BeforeTheStorm15 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
SO beautifully written! I cried my eyes out, but your amazing writing made it better :) x
AnaidT chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Why don't you just rip my heart out? It would have been less painful.
OUATleona2013 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
beautiful :) i could even picture this happening in the season (hopefully doesnt come true :P) well done xx
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Noooooo I cried so hard after this! I was literally sobbing like I was going to die. :(
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Not many fics make me tear up and want to curl in a ball and cry, but holy cow. This was SO GOOD. Your writing is magnificent, and I could see this actually happening in the series! Congrats on such a wonderful fic! I hope to read some more of your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I like it. It made me cry though
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »