Reviews for Quick Pick Me Up
MBB chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Lol, pretty funny, and pretty good portrayal of their friendship, and how it (at least imho) always bordered on something more.

At the end I was almost convinced they'd get together, but Anya called just on time.

And I'm sure Buffy could have won the game if she had remembered him of the first sentence he ever told her, and explained how it could be interpretated as pickup line (Which I guess Xander was back then too nervous to notice :-P )
Shpadoinkle chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
I read this story a ahile ago, but I'm feeling the need to encourage BX writers. This is such a cute story. You capture the voices of Xander and pre-season 6 Buffy very well. I also liked the sequel, "Good Trouble", which I read on your Yahoo group. You should post it here and write a sequel. It love well written BX fluff.
TC2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Nice little fun fic. Oh, for the good oh strip one liner game :)
MrPresident chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
This is not that bad. On the MrPresident scale it rates a 1 out of 5, that is a lot better than it sounds. It had good dialogue, although it wouldn't have been used in the TV show. And I liked the way you protrayed the Xander/Buffy relationship. I would encourage you to write more of this fanfiction if I wasn't so lazy.
RobC chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
This was a cute one. The only question is where did you get all those lame pickup lines. ;)

Rob