Reviews for The Crow And The Butterfly
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Lovely. Sweet. Poetic. Perfect.
littleshelly0619 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Well now, that was just beautiful! The whole thing...the differences in the way that Daryl thinks of himself and the way Carol sees him, and it just leading up to the crow/butterfly thing was just precious! You are very talented and insightful! Loved this!
Jul3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Very sweet! Thank you.
Angelica Chibis chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
oh my god, its beautiful
*o*
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
**He was the crow chasing the butterfly, but for him the butterfly let herself be caught.**

THAT, was stunningly beautiful.
Thank you.
serpetinefire chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
love it... :)
reedus fan chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Your writing just gets better and better, swear to God.

Your stories always have the best names, so appropriate for whatever it is that you're writing. And I like how you switch it around as to how each sees the other as the butterfly. Completely clever.

Daryl is ever observant, he knows Carol is watching him and I find it kind of sweet yet sad that he really doesn't seem to understand why. You write Daryl well, his insecurities are captured with perfectly written observations. And his reaction, his anger, was true to his personality. I love that you stay true to that aspect.

That paragraph where Carol tells Daryl why she thinks he's beautiful was so incredibly well written, so touching and sweet, so full of desire...I just really loved it.

Carol had to make the first move. Daryl has no game. I loved that she kissed him and then he found his courage and kissed her as well.

Your ending warmed my heart, you wrapped up your story perfectly, full circle and tying in with your story title...proving how great a writer you are, that was impressive.

Loved this one. Outstanding.
Bethmsearle chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Really nice one-shot. Well written- good job :)
MSHK chapter 1 . 8/3/2013