Reviews for Deathwish
MBB chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
A depressing fic, but wellwritten.

The bad ending was disappointing to me, but fitting for the fic.

(The only reason I somewhat saw it coming was because you labeled the number of pages left, and any other ending would have lasted more then one page)

Somehow it read like and old-school fic. (I know there wasn't that much obvious angst in the early years of the show, but there was in some of the fanfic)

Not sure how to explain why though, maybe because you focussed only on Buffy and Xander and the slaying, and left out all the personal drama.
crazytook chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
well that was depressing. i like it! hehe. I hope you write many more fanfics like this, because i really love these kind. this was just the amount of sweetness too. it was sappy, but not insanely so. in fact, it was a bit morbidly sappy. oh, im rambling now. the point is, i liked it, kudos!

-crazytook
Bewitched chapter 6 . 3/19/2003
This was a great story. The character depth was eye opening. Also it wasn't much of a stretch seeing Buffy/Xander. I liked the way you worked off his devotion to her. Sad ending! But very fitting. Good job.
Calen chapter 6 . 2/22/2003
With everything that happened to Buffy, dying and the pain of coming back, then going with Spike. I don't think I could have ever really seen her getting with Xander.

Even as messed up as she was, after Spike I just didn't want to see them together at all. But writing like this is very cool, because I actually want to seem them together now. Well in this fic anyway.

Very cool.

Bloody hell! That last chapter. damn, but yeah, it was a public building and they were both pretty damn battered and smelling of blood.

But damn. Great fic.
TC2 chapter 6 . 9/22/2002
Damn girl, this was heart wrenching. You have amazing depth in your in thought stories. This one is no different. Great job Brooke
prophecygirl3 chapter 6 . 9/21/2002
I just wanted to say thAT IT WAS A GOOD story but your evil for makin me cry.
mags1587 chapter 6 . 9/7/2002
You know, this was angst-filled, but around part five I was holding out hope for a happy ending... and then part six came. Ugh. Still, this was a very good story, and I really liked it.
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Great work! I love your fics, seriously. You've a natural talent for the thing.
Knife Hand chapter 6 . 9/7/2002
good fic. kinda morbid but well written. love the switiching between Buffy and Xander's POV to capture the emotional elements. keep it up.