Reviews for Five Times Aomine Regretted Being a Girl's Best Friend
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 4/9
XD XD XD but Momoi didnt get her menstruation cycle till that age...? O.o
Sara2o2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I really loved this, I died of laughter, shit. But it was a little confusing with the last part, because you put it in the end of the story, so it sounded like momoi became her period, when she was TWENTY and seriously you Don't bleed THAT much when you get your period. Butc all in all I really loved this fic.
Minerva Nargles chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Jesus Christ xD Poor Daiki. My best male friend kinda fainted when I was getting waxed and it was just my back xD Seriously, guys have it bad when their friends are girls
By the way, I'm pretty sure Tetsu has the biggest dick out of the three hahaha
You're an amazing writer.
pambihira chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is just too cute and funny. I kept on laughing while reading! With Momoi as his best friend, Aomine is never gonna get a girlfriend. :P this is the first time I read a KagamixMomoi pair. Thanks for sharing this!
Trollie queenii chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
yeah i enjoyed this! but i'm more AoMomo romance story or KuroMomo story but this is good xD
Hannah W chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I thought this was both adorable, hilarious and a really brilliant insight into Aomine and Momoi's relationship. I really loved it.
EmD23 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
As someone who is not a fan of any of the pairings here, I can say that I absolutely adored this. It was truly hilarious and touching.
FairyLucyka chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
this one fic is truly a beauty and so much cute
i can sense AoMomo friendship bond after all, and so much strong, especially when Satsuki always ask this that those these just for Aomine, even the embarrassing one
though KagaMomo still catched my interest after all in here, sorry i'm just a hard shipper to that pair lol
at the end, it's so much cool
keep your hard work :D
acesexual chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
OMG THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE CUTEST THING AHH
moni-neechan chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This story is just too precious! I found it on Tumblr the other day and I immediately fell in love with it and when I searched for Momoi related ffs here today I just couldn't resist. I had to read it again. It's just so perfect. I love all these small situations they have and remember. Like the one where Aomine was too drunk to hold his own dick, that totally cracked me up! I was laughing through the whole story, but also feeling their despair and awkwardness and all that. And as of last weekend, when I cosplayed Momoi and had my own personal Taiga, I totally ship KagaMomo x3
This is beautifully written and I really think, that if Aomine turned out to be gay, that's pretty much how their relationship would turn out.
Awkward, troublesome but completely unbreakable.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of art with us! *_*
Hikari no Sadame chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh my gosh this is so funny, I'm seriously dying. I love AoMomo so much and even though this was just their friendship, I'm surprisingly okay with that because man that was great.

I can totally see all of these situations happening and having Aomine's POV was very nice. Hilarious, really. Amazing job!
xLexia chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Oh my god I finally got around to reading this, looooove it! I just adore the dynamics between aomine and momoi
& sometimes I forget just how amazing you're writing
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
As a girl who grew up with a boy as a childhood best friend, this touched both my heart, and my funny bone. I enjoyed the story greatly!
BINthere chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I really should not have read this in front of my family. I had to laugh-snort-cough too many times.
This is hilarious.
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
OH NO what have you done?!
I hate Momoi X Kagami and Kuroko X Aomine and adore Aomine X Kagami but i'm FUCKING LOVING this!
How come?! Why?! How is this possible?! What kind of super power is this?! I'm terrified of your skills!
OMG this is HILARIOUS! You are SCARING ME! I'M FREAKING OUT MYSELF! I'D BETTER LEAVE NOW
Bye