Reviews for The Enemy Within
rummy101 chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
You NEED to continue this. I hope you have a good plot line for the rest of the story. Like maybe Hermione having to meet some of Draco's family/parent? Or at least tell us what's happening with Dumbledore and McGonagell and what they're up to. Add more action, please, if it isn't much trouble. Like... have something happen. I don't know, but for some reason I like their arguments because they're always sweet in the end. Anyway., continue to write on this fanfic and I will continue to support this fanfic. Please update soon.
crazycanoodles chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
So you probably already saw my review on Pellicientes Flatum but after finding that fanfic and reading it I read this one a little bit ago and decided to review it too. I really like how you develop Hermione and Draco's relationship and developed them as individual and 'combined' characters in this one. I love the way you write these stories, ESPECIALLY the endings xD. Hope to see more fanfics in the future! :)
dramioneotp chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
i really did liks this story! like really! this was sooo gooooood! please update!
dramioneotp chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
i dont usually do reviews in a middle of a fic but this is really important. in chapter 6 where you write about prejudices, that was absolutely beautiful! you did an amazing job at explaing how slytherins are not always evil. thank you.
Duke664 chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
Love it wish there was more
f1ymeaway chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
"Merlin's baggiest pants" omg I love that. I love all the little quirky things you include!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
OMG it's soooooo amazing pls write more!
Eirini chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
Hi hi! I started reading your book this very morning and I couldn't put it down! But you haven't updated in sooooooo long! I need MORE! Keep writing please it's great!
Hikaoru13 chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
blaise's reaction was funny...
Guest chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
Really awesome! Write more soon! XD
Guest chapter 17 . 2/1/2014
Awesome story. Post more!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
OOOHHH WOW THANK YOU N HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU I LOVE THIS N I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHO WAS TALKING TO HER!
DracoLuva940 chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
I'm not on my account at the moment, but i'm loving the story! Keep going! Can't wait till the next chapter!
MyMPD Is Helpful chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
Awsome!
Rebekah Hermione Chase chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
OMG! i cant even... oh, that was brilliant! sorry my reviews are not as long, but really I'm at risk of repeating myself too much, so ill just keep them short and to the point! it was brilliant, funny and just plain awesome! cant wait for the next (maybe it'll come before 2015, I'm just kidding :P) anyway, i seriously cant wait for the Gryffindor dramatic though!