Reviews for The Enemy Within
Mrs Montague chapter 17 . 5/27
Hey :)

i really liked reading your story and i was wondering if there's a chance of you finishing it?
because i'd really like to know what's going to happen now
rummy101 chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
You NEED to continue this. I hope you have a good plot line for the rest of the story. Like maybe Hermione having to meet some of Draco's family/parent? Or at least tell us what's happening with Dumbledore and McGonagell and what they're up to. Add more action, please, if it isn't much trouble. Like... have something happen. I don't know, but for some reason I like their arguments because they're always sweet in the end. Anyway., continue to write on this fanfic and I will continue to support this fanfic. Please update soon.
crazycanoodles chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
So you probably already saw my review on Pellicientes Flatum but after finding that fanfic and reading it I read this one a little bit ago and decided to review it too. I really like how you develop Hermione and Draco's relationship and developed them as individual and 'combined' characters in this one. I love the way you write these stories, ESPECIALLY the endings xD. Hope to see more fanfics in the future! :)
dramioneotp chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
i really did liks this story! like really! this was sooo gooooood! please update!
dramioneotp chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
i dont usually do reviews in a middle of a fic but this is really important. in chapter 6 where you write about prejudices, that was absolutely beautiful! you did an amazing job at explaing how slytherins are not always evil. thank you.
Duke664 chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
Love it wish there was more
f1ymeaway chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
"Merlin's baggiest pants" omg I love that. I love all the little quirky things you include!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
OMG it's soooooo amazing pls write more!
Eirini chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
Hi hi! I started reading your book this very morning and I couldn't put it down! But you haven't updated in sooooooo long! I need MORE! Keep writing please it's great!
Hikaoru13 chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
blaise's reaction was funny...
Guest chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
Really awesome! Write more soon! XD
Guest chapter 17 . 2/1/2014
Awesome story. Post more!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
OOOHHH WOW THANK YOU N HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU I LOVE THIS N I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHO WAS TALKING TO HER!
DracoLuva940 chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
I'm not on my account at the moment, but i'm loving the story! Keep going! Can't wait till the next chapter!
MyMPD Is Helpful chapter 17 . 1/2/2014