Reviews for Diamond In The Rough
Shinnypichu88 chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
"And so, the Prince married the girl, happy at last to have each other. The prince's brother returned to his wife, and the girl's father soon had more business than he could ever have asked for. The advisor took the Lord Regent's place, and They grew into a healthy and prosperous reign, and the kingdom finally flourished. And so the new King, and his Queen, lived, as always, happily ever after… until she died of AIDS two weeks later"

-south park joke
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
anony chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
aww that was sweet :)

liked everything except the davis part
hello.yuri chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Ooo another Takari fix ;)

Hope it's a happy ending
Secretive ninja thingy 101 chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Amazing ) I loved how you wove in all the different characters from throughout seasons 1 and 2 )
jdogno1 chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
That seems wrong that Davis is having Kari kidnapped, purely so that he can have a possible romantic interlude. What seems worse is that he is willing to have T.K KILLED so that he can have it with minimal interuptions. When when Kari returns with Davis following, you mispelled Ally when you said "Davis grinned, seeminly have founding his powerful ally." Can i just say, that doesn't sound the best, "Davis grinned, seemingly having found his powerful ally." Other than that, good story, can't wait to read the rest.
jdogno1 chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
Well Yagami is the Japanese last name, the English one is Kamiya. Ken has blue hair not black hair. Good story.
jdogno1 chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
When Cody is going to visit Tai to inform him of T.K and Kari disappearing, posibly dead, you said "Tai opened the door at bit wider." The at should simply be an a. Then when Cody sits down to tell Tai of the news, you have him say "I there something wrong at the palace?" The I needs an s in order to be an Is. Other than that, very good. Very entertaining.
jdogno1 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
You mention Cupid and a church. Does this story take place in medieval Japan or somewhere in Europe? When you talk about T.K as lord of Ishida, do you mean him as Lord of the place "Ishida" or as Lord Ishida"? When you talk about T.K feeling guilty about "taking precious bread away from these poor fols.", you say "and meal time was the worse.", it should be worst. To say something is worse means it is more terrible but to say something is the worst means it is the most terrible. Then when T.K explains his plan, you had him say :"I was gonna lie low here for while,...". Shouldn't it be "I was gonna lie low here for a while,...". Who's

"Hosanna"? Good story. Interesting.
jdogno1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
His full name is TAKERU, NOT Takaru. It's WELFARE not Well fair. What plague are you reffering to when you state that Tai got the knife from his father who died during "the plague"? Kari doesn't have long hair as either her 10 yr old or 13 yr old self. You reffer to T.K appearing to Kari as an "archangel" in appearance(metaphorically speaking). If this is medieval Japan then there wouldn't be any sort of Monotheistic religion, right?
Echo In The Night chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
love it
Bushimon chapter 7 . 6/18/2007
This is probably the best Takari I've ever read. I'm serious, it had everything that I like in it. Keep it up!
bla chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Mimi and Joe together YEA

Okay, very good

little upset when Davis turned out to be evil but not that bad

Excited to keep reading

Its not that much like Aladin anymore just hte begining

plus no Gene
Bla chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I think it's really cute, dont know how to explain it

I'm happy Davis isnt the evil bad guy cause the last one i read he was and he was so Un Davisy and super smart

I now it might not be fair but Davis doesnt strike me as the smartest guy in the world

Tk was always smarter and ment for Kari

But its wonderful

so far...
crest of music chapter 7 . 2/3/2007
Did you take 'its only a flesh wound' from montyphthon and the quest to the holy grail? If you did your awsome because I love that movie. Its so funny. Ok I loved your story very cute! And I'm not that big of a takari fan I'm more of a Yakari so I give you props for catching my attion with this story.