Reviews for The Roof
Invisible Dxrkness chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
OH MY GOD! I love your story so much!

... But it's SOO sad I crying
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
that was actually really really good. i liked the writing style, your characterization of the titans, and how you tried to incorporate elements from the comics (nightstar and beast boy's old name). also the ending was cute.

really the only complaint i have is starfire's "friend x" tic i have no idea why people write it in
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Huh.

"Confused" doesn't even START to describe my reaction to this.

Oh, don't get me wrong. It is VERY well written, technically excellent and nicely characterized. I just ... I don't "get" why Raven is marrying someone-else-who-shall-remain-nameless-because-it- is-a-plot-device. If she wants - NEEDS - Changeling, she would know that she couldn't be truly happy with anyone else, no matter whether he loves her or not. She would also know it wouldn't be even APPROXIMATELY fair to the man she marries.

So, yeah. Puzzled. Stumped. Addlepated.
Chromaticist chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
(OMG you finally wrote a story!)

Wow. This is really awesome! I love the use of repetition in the lines about her being on the roof; they have a lot of impact. Actually, the last lines in every section have a lot of impact! You can really feel her pain. You should write more!
ashley chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This was a great story. I thought you portrayed all of the characters' emotions really well. I could especially feel Raven's pain, and what she was going through.
For the dialogue between the three characters, I think it would help to just pop a name of whose talking once in a while, so it's easier to picture the characters talking.
Also, I think you should mix some shorter sentences in the first half of the story, to make it sound more flowing. I feel as if all the sentences contain commas and are rather long, so by mixing in some shorter sentences, it would make it easier for the readers to read.
Overall, it was a great story :D Keep on writing! 3
DarkWingedAngel8 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
very sad.. i can see it actually happening...
mysterynonamer chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
A sequel maybe?
Starjammerblue chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Beautiful ,deep and mysterious. Write On!
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I think I'm going to cry...
Oh, this is awesome, way to go! I love it and yet now I'm sad... I'm just going to go cry... In a corner... Alone...
Great story!
Ally out
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
-_- good story. Except I want to slap some since into them. Pain like this makes me angry.