Reviews for The Perks of Being a Mermaid
spinnerofdark chapter 2 . 1/24
: )
GeeksTheWord chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
PLEASE update! Pleeeeeaaaase! It's a really cool fanfiction so please update soon!
Amy chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I loved the story please update soon I really wanna find out wht happens in the next chapter
Lyla Fan chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I want more of this story
Giracer4 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Really good! I love this show a lot, and your story is a good addition! Have you seen the newest episodes yet? Battlelines (Episode 14) Is the best yet. Watch out, Rita!
Lady Happy chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
This is just great. keep it up!
Crystal diamond chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
This is so kool when u going to update its been a long time and I'm on the edge of my seat and u better make cam and nixie get together or else
chrissy chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Oh no nixie pleasenlove cam
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Great chapter.
Charmedhpgirl chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Love your story. Did you know that the first 13 episodes are already on YouTube?
m0nkshood chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Hey there! Very good story. Sort of fast paced, but that's okay. I love the cam and nixie moments. Totally predicted that from what ive seen of the show! (Though cam was kinda a jerk in the last episode of season 1. Please update soon. Xox.
thespeedoflove chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I love it! Totally ship nixie/cam who is waverly? An oc? Can't wait for the next chapter!
enchantedforest33 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Poor Nixie, and on her birthday too. It must really suck not to be able to swim. This is a really great story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Loor101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ok, I have one question for you. HOW THE HELL do you know what happens in Mako Mermaids after episode 13? Episodes 14-26 are not even released anywhere yet!

Please just tell me that this is an AU story that you wrote as what you THINK is going to happen afterwards. I refuse to believe that "they saved the mermaids & Zac returned to normal." That would be so lame!
darkredheart chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Sick! Awsome, chapter I hope u uodate soon!