Reviews for The Perks of Being a Mermaid
GeeksTheWord chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
PLEASE update! Pleeeeeaaaase! It's a really cool fanfiction so please update soon!
Amy chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I loved the story please update soon I really wanna find out wht happens in the next chapter
Lyla Fan chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I want more of this story
Giracer4 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Really good! I love this show a lot, and your story is a good addition! Have you seen the newest episodes yet? Battlelines (Episode 14) Is the best yet. Watch out, Rita!
swgirl1533 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
This is just great. keep it up!
Crystal diamond chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
This is so kool when u going to update its been a long time and I'm on the edge of my seat and u better make cam and nixie get together or else
chrissy chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Oh no nixie pleasenlove cam
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Great chapter.
Charmedhpgirl chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Love your story. Did you know that the first 13 episodes are already on YouTube?
PeachyKeen234 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Hey there! Very good story. Sort of fast paced, but that's okay. I love the cam and nixie moments. Totally predicted that from what ive seen of the show! (Though cam was kinda a jerk in the last episode of season 1. Please update soon. Xox.
thespeedoflove chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I love it! Totally ship nixie/cam who is waverly? An oc? Can't wait for the next chapter!
enchantedforest33 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Poor Nixie, and on her birthday too. It must really suck not to be able to swim. This is a really great story, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Loor101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ok, I have one question for you. HOW THE HELL do you know what happens in Mako Mermaids after episode 13? Episodes 14-26 are not even released anywhere yet!

Please just tell me that this is an AU story that you wrote as what you THINK is going to happen afterwards. I refuse to believe that "they saved the mermaids & Zac returned to normal." That would be so lame!
darkredheart chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Sick! Awsome, chapter I hope u uodate soon!
darkredheart chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Okay, I've only seen the first 13 episides that are in netflix, so yea.
idk who Waverly is but I'm glad to see that I'm not thr only one that sees thr whole Nixie/Cam thing. I would appreciate if you PMed me and tell me about episode 14 and beyond!