Reviews for Worth Fighting For
Gahhhhhh so great! I cannot wait to see where you'll take this. I love the kid in the prologue, totally not where I had expect to pick up in the sequel. Btw, that last fic has to be my favorite reunion fic hands down.
Spencer007 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Omg pleaseeeeee update! I just found the first part to this and it's amazing and then when I found out there was a sequel I died! And then I saw it hasnt updated since August and freaked out. Pleaseeeee update!(:
GleekGirlJones27 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Awww I loved this beginning, please continue with the updates
Anyonn chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Love it, please update x
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Loving the zero angst so far! Lol, they are so cute and I love them reconnecting. Can't wait until they get back together for real! Great update
guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Yay! Thank you for the sequel. (happy dance)
Bee Fine chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Beautiful start
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Awwwwwww... I really hope this story isn't full of heartache. I hope it's more about finding their way into each other's lives again.
handr9255 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Really enjoying reading them happy and angst-free (at the moment). Brittany being so excited and making a sign for Santana was so sweet and of course Santana telling her she still loves her was a great moment. Looking forward to more!
DefyingLogic2011 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Aww they finally said "I love you", and Mercedes is pregnant! Samcedes baby cuteness :') well-written and beautiful interaction between Brittany and Santana, can't wait to see what's next :)
aprilthewelder chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I'm pretty excited about this.
Uvaack chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Oh boy, this is gonna be delicious. I am beyond excited to see how this story unfolds. No pressure but I feel like this is how amazing it could be for Brittana to reunite in canon (though I hope it happens sooner than it does in your stories) and I feel like this could fill in the blanks and give our hearts a healing balm. Really looking forward to more! Love how you write ALL of the characters, not just the girls. But I especially love how you describe their non verbal communications, shared memories and emotions. Just beautiful!
ScarlettDancer chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I love this tension or draw that the two have towards each other. It's not even sexual per say, but passionate? I don't know. I like it. I know that much.
luceroadorada chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
They are so cute and adorable. The second hug before Santana took a nap was precious. Glad they are working things out :) loved the update!
expendableexpressionist chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I'm very excited that you're writing a sequel.