Reviews for Bad Girls Do
WyrdeDragon chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Nice sequel, I love the way you flip the themes from the first one. I also like the idea of Kim having trouble dealing with the responsibility of being a hero. I'll agree it's not as good as the original, but it is interesting. It would have been nice to see where you could have gone with it if you'd really played with it longer. I will say I'm happy it didn't go too far into KiGo. I think that would have taken away from the story.
Mimic chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Yes, you did well. I actually liked the lack of "making out" and the fact that Shego turned her back, kind of saw it coming when Shego was in the process of realize that bad Kim wasn't the Kim she loved.

And even if if Kim reaction was compreensible, I (as a shipper) wanted just a little more from Kim. Maybe nicer.

Still, I really enjoyed Kim turning herself, and thats what made me like the story. She would have to break someday, and desperate people go for desperate measures.

Actually, Shego looks good/nice compared to bad, ou even evil, Kim. It's ironic that Shego's good side is worse than her bad side.
TempestDash chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I liked this one too, though it is a simpler tale. I would have liked more than a throw-away "maybe therapy" line from Kim regarding what might be a more mature means of dealing with her depression. I'm sure "evil" Kim was manipulation her backstory a little but it seems a little stereotypical.

Or I'm just bitter that I never finished writing Musical Masks as this was more or less one of the stops on that train. Some concept regarding the attitudinator/reverse polarizer too: It doesn't change you 'evil', it changes you into what you BELIEVE the opposite of your personality to be.

As before, always since to read something from you. Hopefully there is more someday. Retirement be damned. :)
BlueLion chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Nice oneshot, still "Good girls don't" had a much better developed storyline ...
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Well it amazed me that Kim was cruel to Shego, it amazed me a bit more that Shego would turn Kim good again but I think that was more out of respect than spur of the moment rage.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
HairyLimey chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Ok loved the follow up I can't help but feel sympathy for Shego truely needing something she knows she can't have.
kapuis chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Good fic.
I like a bad Kim but not a evil Kim.
It's a pity that the story doesn't end like a Kigo with Kim who doesn't like Shego.
In the prequel :"Good Girls" I especially like the dream of Kim with A Ms Go like Supreme One.
I look forward to read another of your story, perhaps an Harley/Ivy.
darthsquirt2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I thought it was bloody marvelous. Lacking in KiGo at the end though, but that's nothing inherently bad. I enjoyed the premise, and you kept the focus on the story's progression, not on fan service. Good job.