Reviews for The Education of Anne Shirley
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Love it* spirit of anne is retained! Great writing. More?!
Astrakelly chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Hi I really liked this as it was unique and hope you haven't abandoned it
wishwars chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
I just found your story and I think your use of different types of media is really fun! I hope you'll continue writing :) I love reading about Anne in denial!
PelirrojaBiu chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
This is so much fun! Hope you decide to continue!
seekerchasing chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I've really enjoyed reading these two chapters! It's a lovely retelling
JennWithAPenn chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Grrr, I meant to say "talk to Diana DAILY," not "LATELY." Trust me not to proofread after commenting on how well-written this was (although I was alluding to more than merely proofreading, your style is simply lovely and easy to read). Annywayyy...
JennWithAPenn chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
I really liked this. I hadn't read any modern retellings yet, and I was surprised how much I liked the aspect of seeing Anne and Gil, and all of the other characters for that matter, being picked up and placed in our time. It's also a neat way to tie Diana and the other Avonlea folk into it- I missed them during AoI. I love that Anne can talk to Diana lately. Maybe you'll put some phone convos in there too? I am excited to see what you come up with. Also, your style of writing is very nice- well written and well paced. I hope you keep this going!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Glad you updated! Hope you update again soon!
Lilies of Avonlea chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Yay Fan Girl giggles!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! I love this story, and the writing is excellent. Please update as soon as you can!
RosesofYesterday chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Please I must know what will happen. I am dieting here
angeliclin chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
What a sweet update! I can't wait to read what else Anne and Gilbert will be up to. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This story has me ridiculously excited, and this lovely first chapter is only adding fuel to the fire! Brava!
bhuvanabi chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Please continue! I have been looking for a modern Anne of Green Gables fic for I don't even know how long and I'm really glad I found this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Did not like the swearing