Reviews for Elven Desire
Nidhoggr chapter 17 . 6/29
Really love this story and hope you'll continue it some day.
I really like the creature inheritance theme throughout the story, also the part with Theo and Hermione!
Beth5572 chapter 17 . 6/15
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
LaughingAlanna chapter 6 . 5/24
TASTE THE RAINBOW!
LaughingAlanna chapter 5 . 5/24
What's with draco's French fetish
AJ Picard chapter 17 . 5/4
Was wondering if you are going to update this story as I would like find out what happens next
Arterial chapter 17 . 5/2
You did not continue? Harry can't sense Draco, and the Elven Professor thinks he will need a full Elven partner, curious. At any rate, I enjoyed what there was of it. Terry Boot as another Sub. Is cute. They may be mature for teens, but they are not faultless. Can't blame Draco for noticing Boot and the fact that he cares at all about his fate shows how Draco has broken out of his old shell. Draco has it rough..
7orion7 chapter 17 . 3/24
I hope you return to this story in the future you have such a fine start.
Lisette Snow chapter 17 . 1/18
love it can't wait for more
BooBoo1995 chapter 17 . 1/14
WHAT!
cliff-hanger much
XDForTheWin chapter 17 . 1/7
Hey,

I really love your story, but it feels like I've been waiting for a update forever now.
Are you going to update it eventually(because then I will wait patiently), or have you giving up on it?

/XDFTW
Teithril chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
You can't leave it here with them like this! Update please. Hopefully they get their acts together and get things worked out.
blackbloodywolf chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
I really hope that this story is continued at some point in the future
Yuori chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
Miss this
LittleTenyo chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
This is really incredible, I am in love with how you are incorporating in other charters and how there are sub-plots, it makes the story that much more in depth and three-dimensional...anywhoooo I cant wait for the next chapter :)
AJ Picard chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Did you forget that Gringott's does those type of tests.