Reviews for Elven Desire
Enishi-Haru chapter 17 . 3/17
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
EmeraldDJ chapter 17 . 1/21
Amazing story, just hope that you update soon because it's been years.
clato lover forever chapter 17 . 1/15
I no it's been years but please update
Imagine201 chapter 17 . 10/4/2016
Please update
Sea Dream chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Not a bad start. Perhaps in the future, take care to look out for run on sentences. You have a few of them, especially towards the beginning of the chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Harry should have been told that there was a possibility of a creature inheritance upon turning 18. There is no reason why he shouldn't feel at the least slightly betrayed that no one told him something that everyone knew, and was watching for. Especially considering the fact that he was already irritated that they were all but making him stay at the burrow. That was my only issue with this chapter. I look forward to the next chapter.
minggene chapter 17 . 3/17/2016
Love love love the story! The sweetness between draco and harry is seriously giving me sugar rush I finish all 17 chapters in 1 day... really hoping for a new update!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 17 . 3/5/2016
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm a huge fan of starlight massacre as well.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/14/2016
I am loving this fic! Cant wait for the next update! :)
Yaoi-Lover-100 chapter 17 . 2/1/2016
Omg when are you going to update, this story is amazing and shouldn't be left during such a cliff hanger
babyvfan chapter 17 . 1/6/2016
So far this story is really interesting. Can't wait to see what else you come up with
babyvfan chapter 13 . 1/6/2016
Holy...wow. Wow. wow. That's all I have to say. Just wow
babyvfan chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
This was really good
babyvfan chapter 10 . 1/6/2016
Oh dear lord, I seriously thought Draco was going to skin Charlie alive. As of the moment, I hate Blaise and Daphne can go to hell with him. I seriously wish Narcissa would jump on board with dRACO being with Harry. And this chapter was interesting, as were all the others. So far I'm very much liking what I'm reading