Reviews for Elven Desire
Update this story it's sooooooooooo good and I really enjoy it. It's never too late to update a great story.
Bellalovecake chapter 6 . 8/10
It's 2am and I just made a really high pitched sound because of Draco Malfoy's cuteness.
brmiller14 chapter 17 . 7/31
Hey, I love this story, Elven Desire. I am wondering if there will be more to it or a sequel? I'd love to see what happens with Ginny, Harry and Draco bonding, and I'm very interested in Hermione and Theo's story line.
a person 56 chapter 16 . 6/30
This is really really good I clinked I'm your story just thinking i need something to pass the time by and I got hooked and lost in your story its one chapter after the next at the end of chapter 17 I was like ohh damn and went for the next chapter only To see 17 there I literally screamed why and had my sister look at me as if I'm crazy and I feel broken hearted that cliffhanger and u just want more and I'm saying the magic word please please please
Enishi-Haru chapter 17 . 3/17
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
EmeraldDJ chapter 17 . 1/21
Amazing story, just hope that you update soon because it's been years.
clato lover forever chapter 17 . 1/15
I no it's been years but please update
Imagine201 chapter 17 . 10/4/2016
Please update
Sea Dream chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Not a bad start. Perhaps in the future, take care to look out for run on sentences. You have a few of them, especially towards the beginning of the chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Harry should have been told that there was a possibility of a creature inheritance upon turning 18. There is no reason why he shouldn't feel at the least slightly betrayed that no one told him something that everyone knew, and was watching for. Especially considering the fact that he was already irritated that they were all but making him stay at the burrow. That was my only issue with this chapter. I look forward to the next chapter.
minggene chapter 17 . 3/17/2016
Love love love the story! The sweetness between draco and harry is seriously giving me sugar rush I finish all 17 chapters in 1 day... really hoping for a new update!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 17 . 3/5/2016
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm a huge fan of starlight massacre as well.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/14/2016
I am loving this fic! Cant wait for the next update! :)
Fanfic-For- Life-100 chapter 17 . 2/1/2016
Omg when are you going to update, this story is amazing and shouldn't be left during such a cliff hanger