Reviews for Love gone wrong
GoodGurlGone5 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Woah! Twisted and surprisingly I liked it...
I know I'm weird but that was an interesting story so... Thank you :)
Pandora Eagle chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I really liked this story, but the anguish and heartbreak has me crying every time I read it :.( it's well written, and I think you should write another, just maybe with a happier ending next time :)
JChan2845 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wow that's something a little brutal but it was still good/heartbreaking...would you write another one like this?
Labyrinth-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Dear author-san.
...
Well, i'm merely speechless actually, as i thought this'll be like any other rough story, but this story? So insane and crazy, yet why i didn't slash this one is very weird & worried me for some reasons.
Maybe, it's due to your writing skill, and i like the ending, on how Sasuke's surely loves Naruto, though it's already too late. I do expect Naruto will die here, but not expected the cause to be that way. I don't know what i should feel; happy? disgust? satisfy? lust? sad? Lastly i just... Make a poker face. That's better. Crazy Sasuke, too insane, pity for Naruto. But i understand your feeling of wanting to write NaruSasu behaviours in this genre of story, author-san. This is your pace, i accept that much. Good job on your skill.
Moonttje chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Uwaaaa,.. I dont even know what to say, I I yeah nevermind,...
Kalfina chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
... All aboard the bus everyone, we're taking a FEELtrip.
Right when I read Sasuke was in jail I thought to myself, "shit, this is gonna be sad huh?" And as I read further I just got progressively sadder... For me, Sasuke is a favorite character when he and Naruto are involved mutually, but otherwise, I hate his guts. (So I either adore him, or hate him) and I wanted to hate him so badly in this fic since he was a dick (rhymes!) But after I read the ending, I oddly enough couldn't hate him. I don't know why, but I just couldn't. :( Poor, poor Naruto... I'm assuming Sasuke dies after being executed, but still... EMOTIONS, WHY U SO ALL OVER THE PLACE? Overall, a great read, and thanks for making my mind and heart conflicted. *thumbs up*
Axel K15 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I was so conflicted about this story. I loved it and yet, I was disgusted by Sasuke. _
It was really good, though, I cannot ignore that. Insane!Sasuke was a really great idea on your part. At this moment, this is the only story in which I've heard read about him being insane. It was really great.
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
LOVE IT! A unexpected ending, I surprisingly found myself loving this!
Snipperita chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Well, that was a little... ah, what's the word... graphic, I guess? But whatever. Nice story... I hope no kids come across this... but I've seen worse, so keep updating and posting new stories!
Apricis chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
There are no words to describe how much I hate (Canon) Sasuke for what he did (and what he acts like- admit it, if you knew Sasuke in real life, you would think he's a HUGE dick), but tolerate him for Naruto's sake, because I love NaruSasuNaru, and Naruto. :3 (and hate SasuSaku- Sakura deserves better, trust me)

It sounds contradictory, but hey, just roll with it for a few more seconds.

Back to the story- I now love you forever after for for writing this story. *3* Canon Sasuke deserves this in my mind (Haven't read the recent chapters yet, so don't bash me), but I wish Naruto didn't die this way. ;3; It was sorta sad and depressing.

Yet still, I think this is an amazing oneshot. .3. Ends on a sad note, but that just makes it better in my eyes. :3

I'm sorry for my rant as well, but I really wanted to voice my opinion on Sasuke (the prick) before I exploded. ** I am also sorry if you find my rant offensive. ;3; You can flame me all you want now. :3
Lightingmist95 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Dear god wtf was that 0_o this was too insane omg sasuke what hell did you do ? You killed Naruto fuck. I think I lost my mind because I did like this.
Goten Trunks5 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I'll just say ... that strong
Rhistoria chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Omfg...

This was freakin intense and insane on so many levels. It's so wrong, but I enjoyed reading this, yet I cringed at the same time. Yeah, this oneshot disgusted me but I have to admit that this was nicely written, even though I feel like 'wtf did i just read' after finishing it till the end. I wasn't expecting the effed up ending. Sasuke basically raped him to death and there's necrophillia. D: I'm not a fan of insane SasuNaru, but this was a nice oneshot anyway.
IWishIWasACheescake chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Im a sick fuck for having liked this _