Reviews for The Maybe Vampire
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/30
Cute
grandmachix chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I laughed so much at Edward's tricks. Bella wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, either. Did Charlie have to pass and intelligence test to be a copy? The best part was that they fell in love, anyway. Thanks for the laugh.
Judy
Manisca Rye chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
This was such a humorous fic and just what I needed to read. I loved Bella's obsession with Vampires and Edward's attempt's to pass as a Vampire pretending to be Human. I also loved Charlie's reaction to Edward as a Vampire and Elizabeth's talk of breastfeeding and babies.
sanutazwrites chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I actually love how there is a really beautiful inner layer of romance to the comedy here. It was perfect.
Thx for sharing.
lazyncrazy chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
it was definitely light hearted.. enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
So goofy, I loved it.
Wonwordful chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
This was ingenious! Ingenious and funny as hell! I love how you made Bella a weird, obsessive fangirl and Edward the poor guy who's crushing on her so hard he wants to be a vampire for her. Hahaha! Even the idea of it makes me laugh. The ending was especially brilliant - where Alice tells Bella "I see that you finally got your vampire!" LOL. Perfect!
twilightphd chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
super funny :)
CSG chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Sweet & funny. Thanks for sharing! :)
vivx-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
It was so funny! I loved it! XD
Karsata chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Hahaha, this is the funniest thing that I'd ever read! Thank you so much!
rosamund chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
LOL THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME AND SO BRILIANT LOL YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB AND I LOVED IT IT WAS SOOOO CUTE! KEEP WRITING!
notecrafter chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
That was really good! Lots of funny parts too! My only sadness is that there isn't a second chapter. Write more if you can!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
LMAO! It would have been worth readin' just for the breastfeedin' discussion! Although the text didn't quite flow as easily as Marshmallow Pizza, for some reason, the concept was so very clever and I could absolutely see dorky Edward tryin' to play vampire to win his lady love! The excuses he kept comin' up with, like for goin' to the bathroom, was funny as hell!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Hahahahahahaha now that is one way to get the girl hehehehe I liked it thank you