Reviews for What Happened in Winterfell : Revolution
FanGirl chapter 30 . 11/9/2017
Not bad.
flyintothesky chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
Hey! I liked that Ke$ha reference!
SpicyCrazyLove2013 chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
The Bat Man and Mulan XD
Noface chapter 30 . 6/19/2014
While I think this is an interesting story, there are bits in the story that make little sense. The Disney reference's are too much for me, and there is no way a girl from the city would give a necklace of a bear then suddenly a few days later she obtains a bear cub. The Oc is (I feel) a Mary sue. Bad past, adjusts well with new surrounding and limited technology, falls for main male league, is beautiful and is wanted by everyone and etc. I'm really interested in who killed them although, I think if your building a secret base there should be a backup escape hatch for such occasions.
Jovie Black chapter 30 . 4/27/2014
this is really good, and im really excited to see how this ends up, please update soon!
Liliesshadow chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Interesting Mulan references.
KPEVER chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
I Love it! KEEP UP GOOD WORK!*IN NORTH'S VOICE* KEEP WRITING,IM BEGGING YOU! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A BRILIANT STORY ABOUT THE GAME OF THRONES AND THE 21ST CENTURY, FOR YEARS! I HAVE HOPE AND FAITH IN YOU! P.S. You have a wonderful mind! 143;)
Lin Xho chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
...did you really have to rip off Mulan? You had me until I hit that bath bit-why the hell would they burst in the moment she arrived and cluck about her being late?

Please please please revise a bit.