Reviews for Rebuilt
nobody's angel love chapter 32 . 19h ago
OMG this story is amazing! I read this in 1 and a half days, sorry I couldn't review before, I either fell asleep or way too eager to press the next button. one might mistake me for Bellatrix Lestrange... I have the hair and insanity. Also I really like your story Blurring Reality. It is one of the most unique story ever. Certainly different, who am I kidding, both of your story are completely different for the others in the site. Update soon, I have a feeling I will be reading this again and again.
allisondasher chapter 32 . 3/26
brilliant chapter! and that last team was really, really hot!
naru894 chapter 32 . 3/26
This story is awesome !
naru894 chapter 25 . 3/26
I knew it ! It was junjou romantica, I don't like it much, but my best friend adores it xD
naru894 chapter 18 . 3/26
This fic is bloody awesome! I love it! Especially because you have so much fun playing around with the characters, you can feel that while reading them truly awesome
Can you update now? Please? I'll give you a cookie.
Psyka chapter 32 . 3/24
Oh wow awesome and love the lightsabers please update again soon
b chapter 4 . 3/23
WHY ARE THEY SO OOC
a chapter 1 . 3/23
somewhen or sometime? is that on purpose bc i dont think somewhen is a word;; also, before you end a quotation, please put punctuation. ex: 'He laughed. "Why don't you put punctuation? It would vastly improve your writing"' as opposed to 'He laughed. "Why don't you put punctuation? It would vastly improve your writing."'

i love the idea so far, though. your worldbuilding is fantastic!
Guava2 chapter 32 . 3/23
He said yes! He finally said yes! I've been waiting so long for that single word, awesome!
malachan chapter 32 . 3/23
Helo luna-san! it's great to greet you. Today i read this story using ff reader. I really enjoy it. I read 32 chapters straight. after finished, i review your stories, from chapter 1-32. Sorry if my reviews from the 1st to 31st chapter are just little words. Cause, i know, it needs a lot more than few minutes to review your stories, one by one. Maybe if i knew this story from the start, i can pay more attention at it and its review.

I really love this story. harry's attitude is really cute. blunt, clueless, innocent, full of spirit, etc. This story makes me squeal like a fangirl, haha. my imagination just going wild. Especially in the last chapter (#grin). Just, dont make this story has a sad ending, please.

Thank you for making this story. sorry for bad grammar, i'm not native speaker nor i fluent in english. would you let me call you luna-san? I'm not japaness, i i just read a lot ff from manga fandom, so i prefer calling the author by adding suffix -san. Or, do you want me to call you by another name?

I'm waiting for the next chapter luna-san! Keep your spirit high! :D
malachan chapter 31 . 3/23
i want to express my gratitude for making this story.
malachan chapter 30 . 3/23
suki daaaaa!
malachan chapter 29 . 3/23
Lovely! :D
malachan chapter 28 . 3/23
Really, this story is something!
1,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »