Reviews for Rebuilt
FicAddict2015 chapter 1 . 7/22
Great start of a story for your first fanfiction! I'm inspired :)
Phanatically chapter 45 . 7/21
I'm literally soooo excited you're still alive. This story is, without a doubt, on my list of top 5 favorite fics EVER. And I assure you, I've read A LOT.
naked1eye chapter 45 . 7/20
Oh my. Your story is so amazing, so full of humour and action. I was really enjoying it. You made me laugh, thank you very much for that. I like your characters a lot, they are so full of interesting personality that really makes you feel them, feel with them and be in story.
Thank you very much for the nice days of this story, it was a pleasure. I hope you will update. Your fan from Russia, Xenia )
HeilHydra chapter 45 . 7/9
I've finally found myself the time to catch up by reading from the beginning. So, is it safe to say both Harry and Tom are what many would call "tsundere?" lol. Snape seems to agree. Whoo the twins are back! Excited to read how this goes and what their role for this situation will be. Hope you'll continue soon! Cheers.
ComicsToo chapter 45 . 7/7
I love love love this story. The interactions between the characters are so organic and lifelike. It just flows and translates really well. The plot is gripping. Every instance keeps making me want to know more, just getting me more invested in the story. I really like this and I hope to continue reading more.
yukino89 chapter 45 . 6/29
More please
I looked through your stories (and read them all, multiple times), and I was wondering if, once you complete your current projects, you could do something on assassin or mercenary harry (with LV or Tom riddle slash)?
Romantific chapter 45 . 6/19
I really like this story and Look forward to the next chapter.
rell chapter 45 . 6/18
i'd REALLY like to know what happens next.
The reader chapter 45 . 6/13
I love everyone are just stating the obvious connection those two have and yes the twins are back!
The reader chapter 45 . 6/13
I can't believe I missed the update but it's fine I read it and of course I loved it
I can't wait till the next chapter...read this fic at least 3 times over...
couldn't stop laughing when I read "how can you live on an edge?"
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 45 . 6/8
Twins! And, do you have any idea as to how find hidden books? Like, look at dust and find which places were disturbed recently?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck. I hope that Harry and Riddle will be on equal footing regarding death. And knowing Riddle, he will aim for immortality. Of course, Harry's condition (aka sleep of genius) will worry him enough to consider alternatives. And, I like Severus. And Luna. But Severus is favourite.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 44 . 6/8
Brilliant. Severus and Riddle interaction especially.
2,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »