Reviews for Rebuilt
So so lovely..
Katsy17 chapter 36 . 8/28
amazing
Noabi chapter 36 . 8/26
Love the humour, make tus like he caracters. Thank you for sharing
Goodie Goodie Goodie
...yeah I think "oh fuck me" is a great reaction. Pleas continue updating! :3
dragonheartXD chapter 36 . 8/19
Its not a Werewolf thing, its a Greyback thing!
I mean he weirdly is Insanely attractive in the books/fanfics and I mean if I lived in that world I would want him as a father and go to Hogwarts and marry draco xD lewwwwll fools dream aye?

XD my opinion at least!

P.s CBF logging in xD

If you wish to contact me do it on my wattpad account: 2by2_HandsOfBlue
Can you please update?
friedriceforlife chapter 36 . 8/13
I think what you have done with this story is amazing and I can't wait for another chapter!
Imogen07 chapter 36 . 8/11
Ok so like I think I'm in love with this fic? Please update soon else I'll rip my hair out :)
Shadoween chapter 36 . 8/8
what the actual fuck just happened O.O my mind is broken, anyway interesting and eventful chapter, yay for badass Luna , and lol Tom just can't stop thinking of Harry eh?
Fucking cliffhangers goddammit. I mean at least we got that lemon scene going so that's something.

But holy shit this story is bloody beautiful. It's so original and I have never seen another story like it which is pretty insane because there are so many Harry potter fanfictions out there!

I love this so much I got hooked right away! It's so mysterious and half the time I feel like pissing myself because like "whatthefck!" But at the same time despite all it's mysterious qualities it's not downright confusing. I love stories tht blow my mind an this one definitely takes first place.

I love what you did with Luna. I am glad Dumbledore is dead. I love love love Tom he's in character but not but this Tom you've created I can't help but love! Snape as well he's one of my favorite characters as well as Bella! I love what you did with her too by the way! Really all of this I love the characterization and I would love to pick at Harry's mind if I had the chance except he's fictional so that probably won't happen... But holyshit yaaaass this is great!

Thankyousomch for sharing an writing this I can't wait for the next update.

*hands you the cloak of success, the wand of perfection, and the impeccable stone of impeccable stuffs*

((couldn't really think of another word for the resurrection stone))

- tomoe toxic ffn username, can't log on atm freaking computer
StValentineSt chapter 36 . 8/7
I’ve just realized I had managed to somehow forget to read this lol The month was hectic and I got myself a new laptop which resulted in me losing all my saved tabs. I was just thinking there hasn’t been an update for some time on this story and that’s when I realized I hadn’t read the last chapter lol It was both maddening and joyful.

Anyways, onto the real review XD I can’t believe the trouble Harry gets into lol Seriously, how can anyone have that bad of a luck? And LUNA IS AWESOME XD She rocks. And the mysterious man…. Gosh, if there wasn’t one Voldemort in the story already, I would say it was him lol Is it Salazar Slytherin maybe? I am hoping he won’t realize Harry is not Voldemort. That could very well end up badly for poor Harry.

Oh, and Riddle was so cute and sweet thinking of Harry lol I wonder if Rowena and Harry could do a joint project together. I bet Harry would love it XD
XXDD Smiles chapter 36 . 8/6
Woah, this is intense. I wonder if harry can keep up with the ruse. I hope so :/
Blackstone4005 chapter 33 . 8/4
You are seriously eeevil and demented...that's partly why I love your writing so much. Thanks for an enormously fun read. The torment Harry and Riddle go thru while dancing around one another is delightful. The horseback lesson after the 'first time' was inspired devilry. I like the internal monologue that Harry's character maintains. Thanks again for all the tome and effort you put into providing this story. I look forward to the future installments.
Jenaminya chapter 36 . 8/3
Thanks for the chapters! :)
1,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »