Reviews for Rebuilt
Pyrrhadoxa chapter 46 . 8/7
This story is really fantastic, and I do hope you will keep writing to the end. The way that you took the world of the novels and blended them to create a completely new world with so many echoes of the old is a delight and makes everything a bit more perfect. I really, really appreciate how you've also found a way to keep the characters fairly in-character, even in this entirely new setting, and they shine. Harry hasn't lost his daring and do-good impulsiveness, Tom still has his ruthless and murderous qualities, and yet you found a way for them to get along and bring out the best in each other. I am eagerly awaiting your next update!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 45 . 7/29
Yes the twins!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 43 . 7/29
YOUR PLOT IS SO INCREDIBLE
Just thought, incase you come back (please come back), might as well say that your stories are amazing. Especially this and Set the sails. Mentioning that, please update both *best winning smile*?
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 34 . 7/27
That last two sentences HAHAHA
Cutiepie120048 chapter 46 . 7/26
Oh my gosh let Harry create a Pensieve!

Also this is surprisingly adorable - I just want Harry and Tom and his friends to live their lives!

I am 100% sure Riddle will be the best leader ever!

Keep Up The Good Work~!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 30 . 7/21
Omg that last part so scary YOU'RE AMAZING
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 28 . 7/21
Nooooo not Hermione!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 23 . 7/21
Second not first floor!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 21 . 7/21
You link everything so damn beautifully and spookily to Canon and twist it into a masterful plot. YOU ARE THE GENIUS
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 17 . 7/21
SO AWESOME
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 9 . 7/21
Your flashback style of writing was FLAWLESS
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 5 . 7/20
Love that sassy ending author note. Can I try? DON'T YOU DARE UPDATE BLURRING REALITY- it really doesn't sound right does it? hahahaha
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 4 . 7/20
YES YES THAT LAST BIT OMG
Pyrrhadoxa chapter 10 . 7/17
I just recently started reading this story, and obviously at chapter 10 I still have a long way to go... but I'm enjoying it so far and I like how the world you crafted enables the characters to interact in ways differently than the books while still staying true to who they are (other than Riddle seeming less twisted and evil, of course).

I don't know what is going to happen, but all I want right now is for Harry to plant this little idea in Tom's head, because his brilliant mind really just needs a little nudge down that path, if he isn't toying with the idea already... but, "how would an infant get ahold of matches?"
Doesn't need to involve Snape, simply that little seed of doubt...ahh I want it planted. Must read on to find out how you handle it.
2,785 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »