Reviews for Rebuilt
Okay fuck me because I did not see this coming and fuck you for getting me so bloody hooked on this damn story! *huffs* Well anyways, I love you (im not bipolar, i promise)
Hunnypooh chapter 36 . 7/26
This story is awesome! I can't help but picture it as a really great post apocalyptic series for television! I want this to be adapted for television!
JazzyMin chapter 36 . 7/25
This is amazing! Great job! I fo have questions but i imagine if i asked it would spoil my fun at reading their answers in the story. At some point.
Amazing story! I love it! The way you write is excellent! :D
Dipi chapter 36 . 7/21
I have loved your story so far. Will wait for the updates.
MiniMonster98 chapter 36 . 7/18
I just reread your story ('cause I'm an obsessive freak) and it is definitely still as fabulous as the first time. I'm really super excited for the Baron Battle and what Ron'll do (and subsequently Tom's reaction to him considering the mess with the twin's)
I've been going under the impression that Harry is a grey-ace (mostly asexual but can occasionally be attracted to someone), I hope that's along the right track? It'd make me feel happy, being an ace myself :3

Anyways, you're an awesome writer and I am very eager for the next chapter!
Fulminate chapter 36 . 7/16
I liked the line where Rosier said "That would imply he's riding me which unfortunately only happens in my dreams." That was hilarious! The ending was... creepy but I am really interested in what happens next!
Ooooooh~ so excited for the next chapters! 3 Amazing as always! XD
That Cool Guest chapter 36 . 7/12
My poor Harry! He is seriously fucked for lack of a better way to say it. And I miss Voldy and Harry as much as Voldy misses Harry! Can't wait for an update!
Pyrane chapter 36 . 7/11
...I can't figure it. Slytherin ? But we already saw him with Grifindor, right ?
Then, ever more improbable, Nicolat Flamel ? (because Immortality)
Well, that's it. No idea.
Thanks for the chapter, and Luna ROOOOCKS ;D

***Pyrane***
KatieMarrie chapter 36 . 7/10
Amazing story! I can't wait until your next update.
KatieMarrie chapter 33 . 7/10
I've been reading your story all day and I have to say I fucking love this! Your humor is great and I've laughed a great deal these past few hours.
Cynical0range chapter 36 . 7/10
i'm gonna bet my money on Slytherin. With the appearance of both Gryffindor and now Ravenclaw I can't help but to. And thanks for the update! I can't wait for the next chapter, hoping that Harry and Tom reunites in it. I can't bear their separation either!
DranzerTales chapter 36 . 7/9
OMG! You just left the readers on the edge... U r such a cruel author... Sigh!
You really shouldn't drop a bombshell like that u know
grin
Awesme chapter... Hope to see more of ur work soon...
Xoxo
allisondasher chapter 36 . 7/8
wow, awesome chapter! I always hated Greyback, so I'm glad Luna gave him what he deserved!
1,780 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »