Reviews for Rebuilt
virtualwrite chapter 47 . 6/20
Update pleaseeeee
This fanfic is MASTERPIECE!
FelineHart chapter 47 . 6/10
Really enjoying this story!
Will there be more updates to this particular fanfic? Not meant as pressuring, but if the muses strike I'd love to see more of this. Thanks!
FelineHart chapter 5 . 6/9
This is cool - I love the post-apocalyptic themes, the age-gap between Harry and Draco was a fun twist, and Fudge's personality and Riddle/Voldemort's one-man slaughter were very much in-character.
I've been rereading Set the Sails and came across this one. Enjoying it immensely.
DronHaruko chapter 28 . 5/2
Neeeeeein, Hermine T-T
Bell20 chapter 47 . 4/7
me encantó uwu
Bell20 chapter 47 . 4/7
el mejor maldito dolor de cabeza que he tenido en toda mi jodida existencia
Living in Darkness chapter 47 . 3/21
I was looking like crazy for this story, I love it. Will it be updated?
MadWomanWithABlueBox chapter 40 . 3/7
If getting smarter/immortal brain cells are killing him I think I have a way to combat it.
Alcohol acts as a depressant and I have been reliably informed that it kills brain cells. So all Harry needs to do is pull a Tsunade and get stupid drunk at all hours of the day. Sure, his liver might revolt but at least his brain will stop with the slow assassination attempt.
Kataude no Okami chapter 1 . 10/6/2021
I wasn't sure this was for me (I still haven't read it.) but I was looking at the comments and someone said you killed Hermione and not Ron so this is my kind of fic. I cant wait to read it.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/22/2021
I just figured out what this story reminds me of. It's very similar to "Dies the Fire" by S.
darryschaos chapter 47 . 8/17/2021
EXCUSE ME . I MUST INSIST THAT YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY OR I AM GONNA CRY BECAUSE WTF DUDE
youreusualnerd chapter 26 . 8/16/2021
maam im in love with you
Guest chapter 20 . 6/18/2021
He struggles to remember proper grammar. Remind me again why he was even invited to a sophisticated ball?
Guest chapter 19 . 6/18/2021
Oh crap. Why the cliffhangers! Oh why!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/18/2021
Awesome! Can't wait to see the resistance! I want Luna and him to be like besties!
2,936 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »