Reviews for Rebuilt
Luna Latanya chapter 43 . 9/23
Hehe, dont worry about it. We love you. And i love this story too~ its still great and youre still better than the fictionist. XP ive got mixed feeling regarding harrys impending death. I really want him and voldy to live forever together, but at the same time, i dont think harry would want that. Death is what makes human existence so important. Even voldy would get tired of living at some point.
Thanks for updating, love!
NoToLogins chapter 43 . 9/23
Really intriguing and original fanfiction. Thank you very much for writing this! (I hope for soonish updates - can't wait can't wait! )
kasia110 chapter 43 . 9/23
A beyond incredible story. I hope you continue one day!
jayfeather63 chapter 43 . 9/23
Tom us gonna freak when he finds out Harry's dying. I was super happy to see the update for this fic and I can't wait for more. :)
mangoarcher1802 chapter 43 . 9/22
You can't write this epic and expect people to just forget about it. We'll always be waiting for the next chapter until it ends.
By the way, one of my friends wants to start reading tomarry but nothing to explicit right now. Got any suggestions ?
scarlettmeadows chapter 43 . 9/22
Insanity :D Brilliant. I really want there to be a happy ending for Tom/Harry :)
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 43 . 9/21
YASSSS the long awaited update I can cry right now though not die happy cuz it's not over but anyways dang it Harry the clock is ticking and he's keeping his lord in the dark alsoooo I love how natural Harry draws people to him he's like not aware of his charm (the whole conversation with rosier and Harry being clueless was so cute). And I'm happy Ron is being a good friend and honestly hopeing he will get to reunite with the surviving members of his family... But anyways lord Slytherein is such a creep lol
kittyuk104 chapter 43 . 9/21
Yay! Love this chapter!
Wow thakns))) l like this chap!
stubs1101 chapter 43 . 9/20
1) rosier is a fucking idiot
2) hey it's great to hear from ya! ive missed you and really enjoyed this. i hope you continue finding muse/time to update b/c when tom finally figures out what harry has been hiding from him i would love to be a fly on that wall lmao!
Syra72 chapter 43 . 9/20
You have no idea how many times I have reread this and at the end hoped the next chapter would magically appear. I super exited that your hiatus is over! Love this story and keep up the amazing work!
Mjkat chapter 43 . 9/20
OMG an update! Today suddenly became a whole lot better! I'm torn about Harry not telling Tom his 'dying' issue. It's the right thing to do, but knowing Tom he'd FLIP, along with the whole immortality thing. Tbh I thought it was Grindelwald who wrote Harry's name in blood, not Slytherine. I suppose it DOES makes more sense. LOL at Harry trying to explain the ropes of things to Ron, LOL at Roiser's conflict in going to Harry before Tom, and he nonchalant attitude toward a bloody wounded man trying to talk with him. Thanks for the update, this story is so much fun to read!
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 43 . 9/20
Oh...
I really didn't expect this.
Thank you.
Great Chapter as always but please i cannot wait another 2 Month or st
Lakeshis chapter 43 . 9/20
Great chapter! This is the first time I send you a review, but I'm so happy for the update that I have to do it. I love your story! And I love it more if it has a happy ending so...don't kill Harry, please :(
2,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »