Reviews for Rebuilt
MFanfic14 chapter 46 . 6/18
Update please! This fanfic is amazing!
Write by a french fan.
lincoln chapter 46 . 6/10
i don’t want to seem annoying or pushy, because i get that things exist outside of writing and things happen, but this is probably the best thing i’ve read, including actual books and i hope you keep writing this and maybe update it? i love this so much!
wishgamit chapter 46 . 6/10
love it.
the last exchange between Harry and Tom was good.
proud chapter 46 . 5/27
Great story thanks for sharing! Hope you're alright, its been 5 months or so since your last update and nature has been going crazy in lots of places recently. Leave us a line on your profile to let us know what's up. Just a "life's throwing curve balls recently, not sure when I can update" would be fine if you don't want to give any details. Take care of yourself, in the meantime.
Td03 chapter 46 . 5/15
Oh, awaiting the next update... every chapter has been read for 9 times already...
It's been 84 years... Lol. I really miss this story :'( hope it'll be updated soon.
I've reread this about 8 times now...
It's like a completely new story - absolutely perfect

I'm really intrigued about how Tom will react when he finds out Harry is dying. I figure he'll be really angry though...
I really hope you come back to this...please don't be one of those evil authors who abandons stories with terrible cliffhangers! Besides, this fic is too amazing to abandon
thehpfan123 chapter 46 . 5/3
Amazing fic! I loved it!. Please please update soon. :)
F ck, Junjo Romantica
SomeOne chapter 46 . 4/12
Update pls! It's awesome!
Hi u gonna update soon?
An chapter 46 . 3/31
Have i ever told you that you know how to bring a smile to my face even when i don't understand why? Because you do :)
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 46 . 3/28
This is probably one of the best most imaginative non magic stories I have ever read.
Please please come back!
Beg457 chapter 46 . 3/19
Dear Lizard Jesus, I just binge read this rollercoaster of a story, and I've never been more intrigued, confused, and frustrated than I am now, after finishing the latest chapter. Is Harry going to make like the books and die, then come back to finish things up? Am I really sensing the climatic finale, or is there going to be the twist that it was actually Helga Hufflepuff who was the Mastermind behind everything?
I don't know, and I can't wait to find out.
Anyways the only feedback I have is that this is probably only a few name changes away from being a best selling novel. It's perfect. Even though all these mysteries leave me with more questions than answers, it helps keep the plot rather exciting and leaves me with the sense of just wanting *more*. Basically your story here is amazing and I can't really think of anyway it can actually improve. If it did I'm pretty sure my mind would implode under the sheer ingenuity of such a thing.
2,765 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »