Reviews for A World Upside Down
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Such a shame. And this was one of my favorite stories too!
I really hope you'll find both the inspiration and the will to rewrite or continue with this story.

Madgormley chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Another excellent chapter
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Thank you for another great chapter.
Sorry for my short review, but I have trouble keeping my eyes open.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
As soon as she went into her old town I knew something bad would happen.
Poor Anneke. I hope she'll recover quickly from this. I do hope that she will meet Verner again when she's in an established relationship with Sullivan, so she can show him what he lost right before she kicks his balls to Oblivion!

Madgormley chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Another excellent chapter keep them coming
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Somehow I had completely forgotten about this chapter.
But I'm glad that I suddenly saw it in my inbox, cause it was a joy to read and especially the ending was hilarious!
Say hi to your horkers for me :-)

Madgormley chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Another excellent chapter and whats even better again its good and long aswell. Anyway i look forward to any updates to this
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I love it!
I really hope you'll continue this cause it's great!

Madgormley chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Excellent i liked it and i for one would like you to continue with it. Oh i wouldnt worry about how you view Annekke's looks or anything because i know for certain that theres a lot of other people who think the same way about her. but i am confused about one thing and its that you said that you married her so i wonder is it on the PC you play skyrim because i am nearly certain you cant do that on the consoles the reason i ask is that i only ever played it on xbox 360. Anyways great job i look forward to any future updates to this story.