Reviews for Lost Chances
Ninjafish15 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
O.O the detail in this is amazing!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This was so heart breaking. So horrible. Yet, so good. If that makes sense. It's a beautiful AU. I can't believe the writers almost really did this! So happy that it didn't happen. I cannot believe I haven't read any of your work before now. It's goshdarn perfect!
Little Cinch chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Oh geez. You just trampled the crap out of my heart.
Girl in a White Dress chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Oh my. Ouch. Beautifully written.
LittleShadowLynx chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Not every ending can be a happy one. His emotions where beautifully described honey. Nothing more horrible then to watch the one you love.. melt away fade away with no more light. You did a great job at making the feels run throughout the body and be felt. Keep it up hon keep writing and leading us like a brightly lit midnight star. oxox
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh sadness...
I think if he had found her like that it would really have broken him...
Like perma broke
MyReedusRemedy -DerpPaws chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
that was terriablly sad. :(
oh geez, im crying my eyes out,
he had to put down the walker Carol
and only then did he actually have his arms
around her, so sad...and the voice was his
own voice. this was sad, but hey, thats how you
know you did good...but geez, this was sad. D:
much crying.
marshmallowdeviant chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Ugh heartbreaking. Fabulous writing! x
Ravenesque2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh good God, I didn't read the warnings until after. It's a measure of how great you are that I saw your name and just read without looking at the summary, but I think you just ripped my heart out! Heartbreaking for Daryl to realise and admit to himself how he cares only after he's lost her. **Going away to sob now.*
Sam chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh wow! Beautifully written, I could just SEE the entire scene played out as the episode but i can FEEL Daryls chatic thoughts. Amazing. Well done!
serpetinefire chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Heartbreakingly beautiful!
RedHeadedPixieGrunger chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Beautifully written in a devastatingly, haunting kind of way. I think we all thought Daryl might have found Carol that way when the episode aired. So glad it didn't but your version was fantastic!
missdaryldixon chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was so heartbreaking! I hope a similar scene doesn't play out in season 4, I don't think I could bear it if my Caryl ship sank :/ Great writing btw! And sorry to push you, but do you think you'll upload the next chapter of Three Little Birds soon? I'm dying for more :) Thanks for the great read!