Reviews for Fifty Shades of Darkness
Please update
This is soooooooooo good! Please please update. I really really really want to know what happens! :) xoxo you're a brilliant writer. Xx
NicholeSolis chapter 20 . 7/11
I know years late bt this is an amazing story!
imhalebtrash1 chapter 20 . 6/1
Omg update I love this so much!
cheshire15 chapter 20 . 4/22
I hope they make up soon. She is being unreasonable and needs some help proffesionally
Kirsty29 chapter 20 . 4/1
I love your story please keep going
J'aye Bee chapter 3 . 2/27
I enjoyed your writing a lot. I found it interesting that you put it in Christian Grey's point of view but it's better to do it in the present tense. Also christian wouldn't get angry then automatically run his fingers through his air he would rush over to comfort Ana and why the piece of flesh missing? She would have bruises and he would sense her grief/ her sadness then he would comfort her. First she would come home after; he would be in his study and call for her; she would run up the stairs; he would call after her; she would run to their bedroom; he would come in; she would tell him to go away then he would try to comfort her immediately noticing the bruises; his face would twist with horror "What happened to you?'' . . .
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 20 . 1/17
please continue!
imhalebtrash1 chapter 20 . 1/9
You are not **** at writing this story is amazing :)
unone chapter 20 . 12/28/2015
your story is not shit. you have a good story line. There are some small mistakes with grammar,but look no one is perfect.
flexer chapter 20 . 12/20/2015
I love the story follows soon
salleri2000 chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
wow why would he try and pressure her for sex right after she just got raped?
Alexa chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
I patiently waited for an update to a story I love.
Unfortunately, I cannot wait anymore.
Natasha Romanoff chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
Lovely. Simply too good. I love it. I sincerely do. I am even gonna suggest it further. Well done.
thehumanriddler chapter 20 . 9/24/2015
does he really go and sleep with someone else?