Reviews for Lion's Gaze
xamagur40 chapter 1 . 4/16
OMG I love thispairing and I think you are the only one to write good stories with Hector and Achilles. I love the way you write ! I love you actually 3 3 But can you PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSE finish all your Troy fanfics :' ( I beg you ! Pleeeeaaase or I'll cry :/ You don't want me to, do you ? I beg you please please please :o
(Sorry for my bad English I'm French (what's more !)
Xox
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
omg. So sexy and hot and utterly wonderful. Both men are so confident and masculine in their own way and it's just so interesting to see them clash with tension hung high in the air. I love this pairing and would love you doubly so if you would just /please/ update this. Lion's Gaze is an absolute gem.
the reader chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
So...when will you update this and duty of lions? D
Miildredziita chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
ho! have to continue
I loved it!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Nice.
Katie chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I love this pairing! And I'd love to see what happens next. Keep up the good work, lovely. :)
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I do love your view on Hector and Achilles! They seem to almost burn with the power contest between them! (on another news, HOW could you make so many updates so fast?! I got dizzy when I oppened my email account ;)
CoGaShA chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I defiantly want to see where this goes...keep up the good work and update soon :)