Reviews for A Love Forgotten
Debbie Hicks chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Chapter 5.
Alice something we each both did Hunted both Animals and Vulcans Overeaten their blood and Something I tell you we Killed People oh my GOD! That way far tribazillions or more as all of each both as and your daughter is Imprinted grew into a Child and she too had Fadeed Blood of the both and Volturi they are going to get us and the Vulcans it happened in their lands with our land suddenly their housings suddenly all Merged and with as all each both of them it went Very too Wrong too wrong then it very as all of it Suddenly Exploding with a vcery sharpest with each Both with the five Others as very tribazillioins as very as all of them with the very last as all of the races as all of them very Sucked but suddenly Gone forever forgotten the bones went a Crash! then released as very as all of the very tribazillions or as all of the Prizes vey far way tribazillions who had Human and Vulcan blood discovered Irina of the Denali sighted her coven mates Murdered and with Allies as very as all of the Nomads with as all of murdered People tried to run was Captured and taken we Witnessed had her Murdered but released her Carnivorous half but Everything's Different with new buildings but We Were into the Black Hole with the as very as all with as all with our own as all of families from Around the world crashed onto planets with our own preparing to Crash from her thing now destroyed but it happened Exploded with as all of but gathering as all of the buildings with as all of them suddenly CRASH! By destroying itself with very violently loudest noise we are as all of them With Small and BIG Animals freed of as all of the bodies made us And as very all of very tribazillions or as all of them Very as all of them with as all each both lost the Ablity to have kids at all my daughter was a Teenage woman had only eight kids from Jacob with as all of them transferred as all of the Venom into them causing a side affect but made us/as all of them Immortal then lost bodies each both then suddenly dropped with a disease then I began the Ceremony with a Noise sound effect acted like a Vulcan Priestess very calm but stoically it happened had my own hand to William then My own father both were sick men then I Silently Prayed then Closed my own eyes Released a very fully-completely but Real Storming of the deepest part of my own mind and my Psychic powers Sir! She is performing a Healing ritual with her own two own Jeweled hands just like T'Lar performed the Fal Tor Pan dressed in White wearing a Necklace with a Wrap around her own neck with very long flowing hair with styled curled bangs with swirled sides has Glued pointed ears upswept eyebrows were a mixed of Legend with a Sailor Crown with a Jewel with things she is married but mated has a daughter with as all of the priesthood she is deeply devout and religious and Spiritual and holiest of her bonding to her high priest she is trained to be a priestess she has passed a test what is your new name I Chose T'Lar then I was granted Vulcan movie styled red robes and a vestment with a covering and wearing the same crown of office looked from Vulcan's Soul a Star Trek novel stood very Expressionless but coldly Sir she embraced Logic what is that mixed yes I am a Vampire I can't have children my Daughter yes Ko-mekh I am a grandmother to thy Grandchildren to we are Clan to thine House what language she is speaking it is Vulcan where is So-kmekh so that we remained on Vulcan as Nationals and myself was a priestess guarding the women with the men we never aged at all we wore the same robes it happened it Exploded with as all of them suddenly destroyed as all of Colonized planets turning them into mutated Vampires but Exploding their children as very as all of them were now Humanoids the Volturi heard this were furious to see changes into them no longer breeders were Infertile Vampires forever bound to them totally Forever.
waverly chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Add more chapters it will help get more reviews and try use ing spell check
fgjfdbbfgj chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
That was such an amazing story and i hope you have time to update soon i cant wait to read the 5th chapter!
rubyblue100 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Heartfelt chapter:)
Mydinga chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Awwww! I've been waiting for the nxt chapter for such a long time!
pandorazul chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
im loving it so far

kissesCF
xoxo
fuckin' incredible diamond chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Pleeease update this story! :)
Mydinga chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Awwww... So cute!
the only one for you chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Update soon
Jessica chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Very good, keep going! I notice Edward conveniently left out all references to Jacob and the werewolves. Sneaky, Edward!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Very, very interesting and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Clarity's Illusions chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
I'm really interested in this story and will definitely be reading more!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I like the story, please keep writing, i want to know how it is going to develop. Take care and post a new chapter soon! :)
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Loved it! You rock again!
twilightfanjm chapter 3 . 11/9/2013